Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

I'm the same with my diary but hardly ever get a chance to use my laptop and it's tedious writing it all on my phone so I just keep it in my head lol I'm sure I'd be rambling constantly otherwise

Good luck for April, hope you get to 12 :) xx

right!! so today is the 1st of april and im exactly 16lb away from being 12 stone! hows that for being on track? my goal was to be 13 stone 2lb today to start my april challenge to be 100% and lose 16lb in april for a christening im going to on the 1st may (though i was hoping to be 13 stone by this sunday so that i have 4 whole weeks to lose a stone but theres still time!)

had a coke zero this morning and a bar. trying to wait until lunch for half a soup then the other half at dinner and i have a jug of raspberry leaf tea in the fridge to make my strawberry shake up with tonight :D

hope everyone has a good day xx

Im marinading meatballs in garlic and tomatoes and herbs for the kids to have tonight with rice, My dads just called to say he is coming over tonight. Hubby and dad both don't like meatballs so iv told them to get a kebab .... Think I'll cope really well with my soup while they're having a kebab, grease urgh!!

Iv had a can of coke zero and a bar for breakfast and half a Strawberry shake for lunch made with raspberry leaf tea. Decided to have both packs split into 2 meals each today as I'm cold and moody which isn't a good sign. Normally cold and moody days turn into binges so I'm preparing myself for those by trying to write down any binge triggers. spreading the packs seems to help as I know the next ones not far away x
Totm seems to be coming to an end thank god, might see some better losses again in the next few weeks... Need to average 4lb a week to hit 12 stone by may 1st :) fingers crossed xx

Hey Muffy just caught up with your diary, well done you :D

We are moving house atm, and what a complete nightmare!! We never seem to have a day off together so have been working thru the night to get flooring down etc. The area is lovely, out in the countryside so I'm looking forward to long runs with the dog, but then today, we got a call and had been offered a new build Local Authority house! 4 weeks too late! GUTTED.

Anyway, I lost 2.5lbs this week after the wekkend "off" for my birthday last week, so not too bad.

Keep up the good work and great news about the 16 dress!! :D

Im exactly the same Muffy. DD just rolls her eyes and ignores me when I start wittering on about dieting now lol.

Youre doing brilliantly and Im sure youll reach that goal in time.

Hi everyone. I sat good as gold with a cup of tai chicken soup watching dad and hubby eat kebab and chips. Felt good until i gave the kids dinner and Oops! i bit into a meat ball to 'test' temperature before giving it to the baby ( what a dumb excuse ) i got the taste and it took over my brain! I then ate 2 more meatballs. Then I had 3 pasta bows... A hot cross bun with loads of butter and a glass of diet coke ( all in secret ) then went on a bike ride with hubby for 40 mins. Came home had a can of coke zero and then a finger roll, bag of crisps and another hot cross bun ( in secret ). I'm sitting here watching corrie as if iv been 100% but inside I feel like iv been really naughty and I hate keeping secrets but can't see anything positive to come from telling hubby iv stuffed my face! I'm going to get back to 100% rite now! And just hope that I don't gain loads and that I can manage to lose 4lb on Friday when I get weighed. I might even do weigh in on Sunday seen as the 1st of may is a Sunday so it will still give me 4 weeks from sunday to get to my goal? ( 2 extra days to get whatever I gain today off )
I think I know why I ate, it's probably just that I'm so close to being 13 stone that I keep telling myself that " it's ok your on track, treat yourself ".
Same old story every time!
Iv only managed 5 days 100% again.
1st day of my 100% April challenge to myself and Iv already failed but it's ok... I'll be good now because as always I regret it and will stick to it and lose what iv gained ( if any ) but I just don't know what I'll do if this happens again in another 5 measly days. Think I'll go bonkers lol xxx

Hope everyone else is having a great Friday night xxx

Nope I'm not! I just ate beans on toast and 3 cadburys eclair sweets! Ooops
Ah well, we're human, we'll just have to keep at it :) xx

Oops don't worry Hun just a lil blip, no need to tell hubby when you have everyone on here to talk to hehe and were all going through the same! Back on track now and I have faith youll meet your 1st may goal :) xxx

Clair-G said:
Nope I'm not! I just ate beans on toast and 3 cadburys eclair sweets! Ooops
Ah well, we're human, we'll just have to keep at it :) xx

That's right my lovely. No point stressing out about it. It's not going to change anything! We can get back to it tomorrow... I think i confused my body and give myself some kind of sugar rush as i got all dizzy coming down the stairs. Hubby badgered me to eat a couple of dry biscuits :( thinking it would help and telling me that he doesnt think its a good idea having nothing at all to eat while iv been having such a heavy totm but I didn't have it in me to say iv already stuffed my self silly and felt sick so I ate them and gulped a glass of water. Now standing waiting for my bath to run then straight into bed without so much as a honk today :( iv drawn another graph for water to colour a box for each glass i drink as iv hardly drank any today. Tomorrows goal is to colour in the whole column!
Gotta Just start again in the morning!

Xx

Chazsucks said:
Oops don't worry Hun just a lil blip, no need to tell hubby when you have everyone on here to talk to hehe and were all going through the same! Back on track now and I have faith youll meet your 1st may goal :) xxx

I know babe, Thank god for my minimins diary but I'm a bit fed up with sounding like a broken record " I'm gonna be 100% " iv eaten " 100% " eat " dear god someone put me on an iPod or something!!
Blinking hope I get to goal because if I don't I'm not going to that christening xxx

You don't sound like a broken record (yet ;)) lol only kidding, nope you sound pretty sensible to me and I'm sure your going to do great this month :) im going to try 100% in April too :D xx

On a plus note I'm laying in a nice hot bath and I have loads of room to relax !! Have been using the shower instead of the bath for about a month and I am really amazed by how much more room I have around me in the bath now compared to the last time I got in the bath :)
Think I'll paint my nails when I get out of the bath and have a flick through my Avon book to see what I can treat myself to when I'm in the 12's xx

I love that feeling in the bath :) I have it now, the water can actually swish round behind me, rather than me acting as a dam across the middle of the bath! Hope you enjoy your bath, and don't worry, we all have days when it's hard and days when we give in to some of the things around us. Glad you're doing something nice to help you relax, and good luck getting back 100% in the morning, you can do it, it's just a blip.
Good luck :)

Thanks cybill I'm still laying in the bath it's so hot I'm sweating! I laid in the bath and pampered myself alot in the 1st few weeks on lipotrim and it gave me time to think so maybe I need to go back to bathing and nails etc every night to get my head straight? exante is becoming a struggle for me I'm nit sure if it's in my head or if there's more in exante that makes me crave carbs? I feel fine most days until I have a bar or after the 3rd pack I get hungry? Anyone else felt like that? Just a thought xxx

Thanks cybill I'm still laying in the bath it's so hot I'm sweating! I laid in the bath and pampered myself alot in the 1st few weeks on lipotrim and it gave me time to think so maybe I need to go back to bathing and nails etc every night to get my head straight? exante is becoming a struggle for me I'm nit sure if it's in my head or if there's more in exante that makes me crave carbs? I feel fine most days until I have a bar or after the 3rd pack I get hungry? Anyone else felt like that? Just a thought xxx

Totally know where you're coming from

Loving your attitude to this whole exante thing

xxx

Hi Muffy,
Don't stress it luv, your doing really well. One day off is one day off and so long as you get back on it today ur doing fine - we all have our off days.
Xxx

you mentioned in ur last post about the bars - I thinks they really do affect somepeople more than others - if I have a whole one shortly after I'm starving and it knocks me clean out of ketosis for a few hours. I have to cut mine in about 8 pieces and spread them throughout the day. The thing I have found SO much bettter though is the biggest loser choc crunch bars - they are comparable vit/ nutrient wise but lower on the carb front and I can eat a half or whole one without having any probs after.

Hope you have a good weekend and keep pampering yourself in those baths... You ARE doing great!
Xxxx

Oh I was going to say the same about the bars - maybe try going without them a few days and see if it makes a difference?

xxx

Thanks cookie always love to read your posts :)

I'm ok today thanks. Surprisingly don't feel like iv come off plan at all ( bloated yuk etc ) and some miracle must have happened because after crisps hot cross buns biscuits and a roll I'm still showing pink on the ketostix! Not sure that's right but I'll go with it lol. Just gulped down my psyllium gloop for this morning and now having a nice cold pint of raspberry leaf tea. Iv got 10 squares in each water column on my chart so iv decided to have a pint an hour today to fill the whole column. I'll need the extra water today as hubby wants us to go on another bike ride this evening :D it's nice doing my exercise with him it doesn't seem like such hard work when were chatting and there's something about riding down the lanes and along fields with him that give me a bit of butterflies! Oh get me!! Lol

Going to try to wait until half 10 to have half a shake then half a soup at lunch half a soup at dinner half a bar before bike ride half a bar after bike ride and half a shake tonight while watching tv.

Totm has left thank god! Let's get down to some serious April challenge business x

Chazsucks said:
Oh I was going to say the same about the bars - maybe try going without them a few days and see if it makes a difference?

xxx

Yeah I tried that last week it made me feel much better coping with cravings wise but I will run out of shakes/ soups and have loads if bars left! I'll cut them up and eat slowly... My problem is that I could have a bar gone in 3 mouth fulls so even best intentions to eat slowly I just shove it in, they're quite nice ;) lol x

Back