Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Hey hun glad to hear you treated yourself with Avon, you deserve it! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon :)

Iv been out and about today so not had anything to drink apart from a can of coke zero with my orange choc bar for breakfast...I can't drink water while I'm out as I have a really weak bladder and always end up busting for a pee! I'm now having a huge jug of cold vanilla / coffee shake. I'll go and get my boys from school and then home to cook dinner. My life is feeling a bit same old same old lately :(
I need to drink drink drink so I think I'll spend the next 2 days in doors and maybe go to the farm on the weekend with the kids.
Been so easy to keep away from the scales this last few days because I know in my heart that I am still 13 something when I could have been 12 something by Monday if I'd not eaten on Sunday so I'm staying off them until weigh in day on Friday and fingers crossed they will be kind enough to tell me I'm 12.13 :) I was 13.4 on Friday so I need to have lost 5 lb this week and I'm not sure I will.

Feeling a bit rubbish today... Hope to snap out of it soon xxx

Ahh chin up Muffy! I know how you feel though. Maybe you're feeling a bit down while getting back into ketosis?

Can you go outside and chill in the sun for half hour. Always makes me feel better, not to mention thirsty for water!

Here's to a better day tomorrow x

I'm feeling a bit better now thanks xx
Got the kids from school and put some chicken legs in the oven for them to have with salad. I'm having a cup of bouillon with some hot pepper souce in it.... Then I'll start on some serious water drinking , could probably get at least a pint an hour in me until bed time without getting water logged lol x

just quickly popping by before bed. i had an ok day until about an hour ago. i thought id try adding the regucol (psyllium husks) to my mushroom soup but it just made me feel really sick :( i thought it might thicken it up and make me feel fuller but it just made it feel like slime so i had to chuck it before i threw up. i decided that id have some ham and lettuce (hand full of lettuce and 4 slices ham) because it seemed like the safest thing available. i know its a good thing that i didnt binge or have anything else like bread or crisps etc but i still feel rubbish. i just felt really cheated like i had missed out on my last meal that i was looking forward to so i thought that having the 'safe' food would be ok but i didnt read the packet before i ate the ham and it has alot more carbs than what id normally buy, my mum had given us the ham as she bought too much for her and my dad.
Anyway i still didnt get to drink much water today. going to stay home tomorrow and make more effort.
dreading weigh in on friday i just dont feel like iv lost any weight for a couple of weeks :'(

i just weighed myself to check if i had lost because i cant bare not knowing its just making me feel so down. i was right im still in the 13's only lost 1.2lb since friday so im way behind on the april challenge and i just want to cry.

hope everyone else is having a great week xx

Last edited:
It's funny isn't it? Just a short time a go if we went to bed having only eaten a bit of ham and some lettuce leaves we'd have been incredibly impressed with ourselves! Honestly, if I want a bit of motivation i just look at your ticker: how amazing are you!

thanks mygoodnessme i know iv done well and i sound so pathetic moaning about everything, im sorry.

i just get so cross at myself not being able to just get it done 100% ts.
im starting to think maybe it is Exante? on lipotrim i done so much better. i love the flavours on Exante but i think not having anyone to answer to is whats making me think i can slack and pick back up tomorrow but im just driving myself insane. i cant keep telling my self that i can have a slice of ham or some tuna i need to be totally away from any food. all i seem to read is 'its ok to eat something' but i know it doesnt work for me. iv never been able to eat small amounts of anything without then wanting to demolish the rest its disgusting!
i could have eaten the whole contents of the fridge tonight but i didnt. i should be happy with myself but im not.
silly thing is i know that i should have drank more water, i know that im going to be struggling to get into ketosis for even longer etc i just cant take my own advice.
if only there was a magic wand to make me go back to the happy place i was in when i started lipotrim in january. i cant put my finger on what my problem is, can it be the higher carbs in exante / bars maybe triggering off the urge to eat/cravings? although i didnt crave anything tonight but i had a little falling out with hubby before he left to go and watch the football with my dad, maybe that was why i went to the ham and lettuce? always a pattern. the other thing iv just noticed is that there is some chicken in the oven left over from dinner keeping warm for hubby when he gets in..i could have easily eaten those too but i forgot they were there :)

decided to use todays weigh in as week 13 as my normal weigh in day has been wednesday since i started but i wanted to change to friday this week to tie in with april challenge seen as the 1st april was friday. i think ill just stick to wednesday and hope that having a small loss this week keeps me motivated to get a better loss by next wednesday x

thanks again and sorry for moaning xxx

Hi muffy I just came onto your diary to say I like your new pic it's pretty :) but then I saw you haven't been having a good day :(

I totally know where your coming from, when you know someone will he weighing you it tends to help you stay in control a bi more doesn't it.

In the end if your struggling and decide to go to lipotrim then you know everyone on here will support your decision, in the end you just gotta do what's best for you.

Don't beat yourself up over a lil food, I know you want to be 100% but there's always tomorrow and I have faith next week you will be 100% and have an amazing weigh in next Wednesday!

Come on muffy you're an inspiration :) don't give up on me now!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hon. Just me being an idiot. Iv woken up feeling crap but I'm going to just get on with it I have sworn to myself I'll get through this week 100% and think that the best bet is to not have bouillon or add anything ( chilli, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg etc) to my shakes because that seems to make me hungry so it's 100% TS and lots of water a bit if coffee some raspberry or peppermint tea no coke zero just get it down me and get to the next day. Iv put back on everything I lost last week because I got ip at midnight and ate 2 thick White slices if bread and butter and a bag of mcoys crisps :( I think my belly was saying " your going to start fresh tomorrow and be 100% for the rest of the month, might as well eat for the LAST time NOW before it's tomorrow " what a cop out! Done now. I'm thinking that instead of keep telling myself be good I gotta just stop thinking and get on with it. Get the water and shakes down me and maybe even try not to come on here as much? I find I think too much about food when reading about not eating :(

Your doing so well :D great work xxx

I put some psyllium husk in my soup last night too...too much :(
I only put in 2 teaspoons... but it was waaaay too much and ended up with a not so good bowl of goooo :(
The night before, I used 1 teaspoon, and it was fine, so I am going to keep to that amount :)

Although you feel you are not getting anywhere with your weight loss, you are thinking about the reasons/patterns and habits why you are not losing ... which is a really good sign, as it helps you break the cycle, and move forward to lose more weight. Just keep thinking and keep going :)
Marge
:)

notsoskinnymarge said:
I put some psyllium husk in my soup last night too...too much :(
I only put in 2 teaspoons... but it was waaaay too much and ended up with a not so good bowl of goooo :(
The night before, I used 1 teaspoon, and it was fine, so I am going to keep to that amount :)

Although you feel you are not getting anywhere with your weight loss, you are thinking about the reasons/patterns and habits why you are not losing ... which is a really good sign, as it helps you break the cycle, and move forward to lose more weight. Just keep thinking and keep going :)
Marge
:)

I do nothing but think Marge I think my head may explode soon xxx
I know that when I look back at my signature its not all terrible because iv never had a gain but the losses could be so much more if I'd just gone through it without messing about! I just annoy myself.
Iv drank a pint of water already and made a jug of 3 pints peppermint tea to get me through the morning and plan on having my 1st shake at around 12 today.
Best get dressed to take kids to school x have a great day Marge x

Been good today so far iv had a bar, 1 pint water and 3 pints peppermint tea. Been out and about again just can't stay home but I took drink with me this time. Going to see my rio ( at my parents with chicken pox, glad we live 10 doors away ) then get kids from school. Feel quite alright today :) cheese salad for kids dinner I'm glad I'm not a cheese fan :D x

Huuuuge cold vanilla/coffee shake for dinner over 3 litres of water drank already so today Is looking good :) went to halfords with hubby at lunch time. Out side is a burger van and I felt good walking past and not even wanting to stop and order a greasy 1/4 pounder. Hubby said he was proud of me because before I would had eaten even if I wasn't hungry and now I can walk by without even looking at the menu. We went inside and james got on their scales ( the ones next to the car seats to check Childs weight for the correct car seat) he weighed 15 stone 7 and so I had a go... I weighed bang on 13 stone so iv had a smile on my face all afternoon because even though I know that it's wrong because even naked on my own scales before a shake I was 13.3 this morning it was still a nice feeling that it said 13 and not 17 hehe. Funny little things make my day :)

That's brilliant Muffy, such a boost to your morale, and it won't be long before your scales say 13 too! You've done really well walking past the burger van too, sounds like a brilliant day. Hope you have a great evening too :)

Well done chick, that is some achievement!!

And nice that you had a smile on your face for the rest of the day!! x

Yes yes yes!!! Iv done it!! Now into the 12's haha 12 stone 12.8lb can't believe it I'm so happy :D no messing up now, I'm gonna be in to the 11's at some point in may ...... 11?!! Oh wow ;)
Iv never been under 13 stone since 1995 it feels amazing, even though I dont feel any different and still feel really fat Iv just seen 12 on my scales with my own eyes so woop! X

cybill said:
That's brilliant Muffy, such a boost to your morale, and it won't be long before your scales say 13 too! You've done really well walking past the burger van too, sounds like a brilliant day. Hope you have a great evening too :)

Miss Mac said:
Well done chick, that is some achievement!!

And nice that you had a smile on your face for the rest of the day!! x

Thanks girls, sorry I got so excited I forgot to reply!

Babys just woke up crying which is unusual for him and he has the pox too :( lots of cuddles for him and we have easter bonnet parade today too, Will catch up properly later xxx :D

10 weeks in and the stats were...

my body fat = 40% (high - obviously)
water = 43.9%
muscle = 31.3%
viscaral fat = 12 (high end of normal)
bmr = 1648 (interesting but not really relivent)
bmi = 35.9
---------------------------------------------------
11 weeks in and the stats were...

my body fat = 38.8%
water = 44.8%
muscle = 31.5%
viscaral fat = 11
bmr = 1612 (interesting but not really relivent)
bmi = 34.4
---------------------------------------------------
13 weeks and the stats are.....

my body fat = 38%
water = 45.4%
muscle = 31.8%
viscaral fat = 10
bmr = 1586 (interesting but not really relivent)
bmi =33.3

Back