Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Youre doing great chick. 3 days in a row and resisting burgers....well done..xx

Yeahhhh muffy your doing fab Hun!!!! Getting closer every day!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Muffy!

Well done on the weigh in earlier! I remember how good it felt to be 12 stone something and finally out of those dreaded teens lol! No I'm not doing a vlcd at the moment but I have every intention of starting not long after the birth because I've literally had enough of being fat! I hate that word but can no longer deny that's what I am. Like you I've got 4 little ones and even they are starting to comment at my size! That's why I love reading your diary because you're proof that after doing a vlcd before, it is actually possible to put your mindset back into gear and lose loads of weight again, something that so far I haven't been able to do! I've done them all, lighterlife, Cambridge, lipotrim, howards way and even exante! Instead of losing weight I just lost money because I never stuck with them for more than a week and could never regain that golden moment of the very first time I stuck at it and went on to lose 6 stones! Oh dear, I'm waffling on a bit now, sorry! But you know what I mean! I just want to be a yummy mummy of 4 and not a fat frumpy mum of 4 basically! Ha!

Your family had a shop and stall on the Market! I was there today actually! Not at the shop, at the market lol! Yep, I'm a brixtonian, I actually used to live off Brixton hill and moved down the road to where I am 5 years ago but to be honest I'm starting to feel a bit fed up with London life. Was wondering how you feel living out of London compared to living in? I was in Birmingham for the weekend a coupla weeks ago (took kids to drayton manor/cadbury world) and actually quite liked it! Not sure if it was the novelty of just being somewhere else or whether I'd actually relocate the family but I am looking into moving further out. Enough of my waffling....

Keep up the fab work Muffy!

My uncle died this morning and it's all a bit family mad here so I might be away from minimins a little more today. Might help my neck!
Just jumped on the scales nearly 3 hours later than normal! I weigh 12 stone 7.8 so close but still feels so far! Just wanna be under 12 and a half stone. Then I can focus on being under 12 :D

Have a good day today chums xxx

Sorry to hear that Muffy xxx

Muffy so sorry.. Thinking of you and your family xxx

Sad news Muffy :(xx

Thanks everyone. My estranged aunt came and gate crashed my house and arguments arose...feel poo!

So, today isn't going so well. I had a vanilla shake made with mint tea for breakfast then a litre of water then my parents came down and James cooked them sausage sandwiches and I coped fine. but it all went to pot about 3 pm time when I had 1 and a bit slices of fruit toast and butter. I done a quick check and I had still only consumed half the cals and carbs of a exante bar so I thought I would be fine and just carry on as normal. Sat at the dinner table and decided to nibble on a tiny bit of celery. Everything was finished from the salad spread type dinner I'd made ( boiled eggs, celery, lettuce, cucumber, sliced smoked sausage, chicken goujon's, tomatoes and coleslaw) apart from a slice of cucumber a hand full of lettuce, 2 slices sausage and a boiled egg. I got a deli wrap bread and filled it with the left overs topped it with red hot sauce and ate it with a bag of crisps on the side!!

Normally I'd drone on about how stupid iv been bla bla but I'm just getting the confession out of my system and getting back to it in the morning. without weighing until Sunday if I can cope that long. I do not want to see anything above 12.7 on those scales ever again so I'm staying off them until I feel confident they will say atleast 12.6 ;)

Emotional eating = one major eating trigger and my worst enemy :(

I blame having people here all day for this, I couldn't get a break to write how I was feeling until now, and it's too late.

Hope you are all having a good day xxx
XxxX

Ohh muffy I'm so sorry hunny! I know I only know you on here but I really admire you and along with some others I feel I've become close to you just by sharing this tough journey! Feel free if you ever want my number and if your not online you can always send a text or whatever - we're all going through the same! I was naughty tonight, I've already planned the night off so I stole one of my sons fish fingers and ate the fish from the middle of it haha xx

Chazsucks said:
Ohh muffy I'm so sorry hunny! I know I only know you on here but I really admire you and along with some others I feel I've become close to you just by sharing this tough journey! Feel free if you ever want my number and if your not online you can always send a text or whatever - we're all going through the same! I was naughty tonight, I've already planned the night off so I stole one of my sons fish fingers and ate the fish from the middle of it haha xx

That's really nice if you babe :)
Ill give you my number by private message and you can text me yours x

After my last post I had 1 and a half penguins and then felt really sick.

I decided to clean the bathroom before I ate another bag of crisps. Brushed my teeth and now feel fine. I am going to have a long bubble bath later after my soaps are finished and then bed. I always end up laying in bed for hours reading the threads but I think I need a night off so I'll catch up with you in the morning.

Enjoy tonight. You deserve it xx

Normally I'd drone on about how stupid iv been bla bla but I'm just getting the confession out of my system and getting back to it in the morning. without weighing until Sunday if I can cope that long. I do not want to see anything above 12.7 on those scales ever again so I'm staying off them until I feel confident they will say atleast 12.6 ;)

Emotional eating = one major eating trigger and my worst enemy :(

I blame having people here all day for this, I couldn't get a break to write how I was feeling until now, and it's too late.

Hope you are all having a good day xxx
XxxX

Aww Muffy ....
I think you have done really well.
And you know what you need to do, and have already said you are back on it tomorrow.
Just take one day at a time though in these difficult circumstances eh ?
Marge
xxx

Oh no, poor you. I so sympathise about the emotional eating. I really hope you had a better day today. Do come and chat to us whenever you get a moment and we'll give you a big hug.

Thank you for the kind words. Xx

My long bubble bath turned into a shower. Its the best place for a little cry :) i don't even think i was as upset about losing my uncle as I was feeling sad for his kids and my dad and also thinking about how I'd feel if my dad died ( he's really not well ) I felt so bad thinking about it I felt like I couldn't breath :'( I managed to drop off at about half 11.
Woke up at 7 and couldn't get back to sleep. I was just laying there wondering how much I put on from yesterday and so couldn't resist weighing myself.
Iv put on 2oz.

It's not allot but I really wanted to be 12.7 by today and I'm 12.8 so I'm a bit moody :( nobody's fault but my own.

Hubby said that he was telling his mum how great I look and I'm a size 16 dress! She reckons she is going to come and raid my size 18 clothes...best start listing them on eBay lol but it does feel good knowing I'm now smaller than her ;)

I hardly drank anything yesterday. Got to make it a better day today.

What would I do without you all xxxxx

Awww ((((hugs)))), you've done so well to get to your weight now, I can only imagine getting back there again.
Sending you lots of hugs I can't imagine how tough it must be for you and your family.
You're strong and such an inspiration hun :)

CrystalG said:
Awww ((((hugs)))), you've done so well to get to your weight now, I can only imagine getting back there again.
Sending you lots of hugs I can't imagine how tough it must be for you and your family.
You're strong and such an inspiration hun :)

That's sweet cg thanks. Don't feel very inspirational though. I can't believe how many times I have failed through out this 15 week stint! Ok so I get straight back on it the next morning but it's really driving me insane on off on off. Suppose It could be worse? I now have 2 weeks to lose 8lb so that I can feel satisfied with having my planned weekend off without the guilt of not getting to that mini goal.

I decided to POAS (3rd wee of today) even though I thought it would be a waste of time and even after a shake and A litre of water and I still got a pink! (See pic)
I'm sure that the wrap I had and the penguin would have taken me well out of ketosis?? The lettuce cucumber sausage and egg are safe enough to have so maybe the wrap and small bag of crisps or the penguin were not as bad as I thought? I know allot of people think POAS is pointless but if it makes be feel better I'll keep testing :)
It is like counting my blessings that I'm still in ketosis and taking it ad a blessing so I try my best not to knock myself out??

Feeling a bit happier now xxx

Attachments

• image-2462385671.jpg
    image-2462385671.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 57
Oooh I miss those sticks lol. Some people don't get out of K that easily (I don't either except eating everything in the house clearly didn't count).
I really think you're inspiring because with all you do and now this family situation you're still eating teeny bits compared to what I've put away this week. So head up, be proud and wave around the pink stick, well not too close to people!

CrystalG said:
Oooh I miss those sticks lol. Some people don't get out of K that easily (I don't either except eating everything in the house clearly didn't count).
I really think you're inspiring because with all you do and now this family situation you're still eating teeny bits compared to what I've put away this week. So head up, be proud and wave around the pink stick, well not too close to people!

Lol thanks for making me smile xxxx
You can do this crystal...just keep trying and never give up. We all get there in the end as long as we never totally throw the towel in xxx

Onto 2nd litre of today. It's only 10.30 why is today dragging so slow? Urgh!

Iv decided to have a ws day. It's such a nice day I'm out in the garden with the kids and my sister inlaw and niece and nephew are here. Didn't want to feel cr**p later and eat rubbish so I joined in with lunch and am so pleased that I don't feel tempted to raid the goodie cupboard!

I had a cup of lettuce 4 slices of cucumber and 2 mini chicken satay and a bit of smoked sausage For lunch that contained a whole 5 carbs and I feel really satisfied with that :D

X

Back