Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

nomoremuffintop said:
Day one is over half way through!!!
Only had half shake made with litre water plus a litre of apple water so I am feeling confident and hoping for a nice bath and early night tonight :D

Good times xx

Wow babe you're flying :D

nomoremuffintop said:
Making half a tai chicken soup now cos I'm frozen! Then i best make the boys and hubby some dinner. :)

Hey muffy why you making half shakes and half soups I've only ever made the whole packet up and ate it immediately! Just curious if you're bit hungrier doing it that way or does that keep you goin whole day?? Xx YM

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

Hey muffy why you making half shakes and half soups I've only ever made the whole packet up and ate it immediately! Just curious if you're bit hungrier doing it that way or does that keep you goin whole day?? Xx YM

i always do the 1/2 at a time on days when im at home all day and think i might get bored or have all the shakes too early and then feel like i want something later on. it just spreads them out through the day a bit :D

Ok hunny :) be good no picking!!! Just have to get through today :)

nope i have no intention of picking! baby had ravioli for dinner and im just about to go and cook hubby and 2 boys kievs now.

im looking at dresses and i think iv found one by collen rooney but cant decide on orange or purple :confused:

either way il need a tan :eek:

oh and 1 litre of strawberry water drank aswell so far :tear_drop: :cool:

nomoremuffintop said:
i always do the 1/2 at a time on days when im at home all day and think i might get bored or have all the shakes too early and then feel like i want something later on. it just spreads them out through the day a bit :D

Oh right I see! Good idea - I work 3 full days and at home the rest so I might just do that some day I'm feeling " weak and wanting" lol! Cheers muffy.:))

nope i have no intention of picking! baby had ravioli for dinner and im just about to go and cook hubby and 2 boys kievs now.

im looking at dresses and i think iv found one by collen rooney but cant decide on orange or purple :confused:

either way il need a tan :eek:

oh and 1 litre of strawberry water drank aswell so far :tear_drop: :cool:

oooooooo let me see the dress!??!
I need a tan! See-through-Susan here!!
Lol you must be sloshing :)

DustQueen said:
oooooooo let me see the dress!??!
I need a tan! See-through-Susan here!!
Lol you must be sloshing :)

Wow I have just drank 2 huge mugs of peppermint tea and had my bar :) my belly is gurgling :) if I don't lose a lb tomorrow I'll be surprised. The amount of times iv been to the loo lol

Iv found a fern cotton dress I like too now ;) got to order about 12 dresses in different sizes I think! Iv put a pic of the coleen one but it's not a great pic xx

Attachments

• image-3227140868.jpg
    image-3227140868.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 53
  • image-1600320608.jpg
    image-1600320608.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 59
Wow I have just drank 2 huge mugs of peppermint tea and had my bar :) my belly is gurgling :) if I don't lose a lb tomorrow I'll be surprised. The amount of times iv been to the loo lol

Iv found a fern cotton dress I like too now ;) got to order about 12 dresses in different sizes I think! Iv put a pic of the coleen one but it's not a great pic xx

Ooooo I like them :) they are both nice colors, which one are you leaning towards?
You can always send them back, so I say order loads lol

DustQueen said:
Ooooo I like them :) they are both nice colors, which one are you leaning towards?
You can always send them back, so I say order loads lol

I am gonna order a 12 and a 14 in each ;) I'll send back the ones I don't need. Searching for dresses and hotels for the weekend away (36 days to go) is really helping to keep me busy xxx

carrie1980 said:
i love it in the orange!! xx

I think orange too x need to prep my skin and get a few sun beds in though then maybe a spray tan before the weekend I'm going. Dont think I can pull off the orange with pasty skin :(

Order both colours in both sizes. One colour might suit you better :D

nomoremuffintop said:
I am gonna order a 12 and a 14 in each ;) I'll send back the ones I don't need. Searching for dresses and hotels for the weekend away (36 days to go) is really helping to keep me busy xxx

That's really good positive thinking hun :)

nomoremuffintop said:
I'm in bed (been here an hour) and my belly is making mad noises and I'm freezing! Hopefully I can get to sleep soon. Night everyone xxx

Night sweetie :) day 1 down! Go us!!!

Will need to update my thread title later when I go to my parents. My laptop screen is frazzled lol :)
Lost 8oz since yesterday so all good in muffy land today.
On the bus going to town for a nose at some dresses and to get some fizzy water :)

Catch you all later xx

Back