Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Hurry back Muffy while you can undo the last couple of days easily :)

Pretty soon the weather will change, and when the sun comes out i dont want you to have that dread in your belly that i felt when it got hotter. Instead of dreading it this year i am counting down the days so i can be out there wearing those pretty dresses and shorts like the other skiny minnies :)

While its cold still, Its your perfect chance to get the weight off and unvail yourself in the Summer! xx

Hi Muffy
Missing your posts. :missing:
Mere x

Come on babes we are all rooting for ya to get back on the wagon with us... I had a slip up and just though feck it... Not gonna let this fat beat me... Come on babes we are all here for ya...

Its not the same without ya !!!!!! Come home soon x x x lol x x x x x x

Morning :(

Well I'm here. Iv been pretty good in comparison to how I could have been/have been in the past. Gain is now 2.8lb

Iv eaten but not a lot. Tuna salad on Tuesday and egg mayo in A roll yesterday but couldn't finish either. The MRI was pretty hard I have restless leg syndrome and chronic pain (all part of my fibromyalgia) so staying still was near impossible for 40minutes, which then felt like 2hours. The injection into the joint was a bad experience. Doctor tells me to relax but Crunching and pressure pains on an already painful shoulder is not my idea of relaxation!

Will have to wait for results at consultant appointment the end of this month.

No other news. Hopefully be good news on house this week? I'm going to do exante today but may not be here to post much as I find it difficult to type any thing remotely positive with my deflating mood x

Hi Muffy delighted to see you back. MRI sounds horrendous but hope you get good results with the consultant. That is not a lot you have gained you will soon lose that again.
Sending you a big hug to help cheer you up. :bighug:
Mere x
PS going to the gym now then out all day but will be back on here tonight so hope to see some more of your posts by then. x

Muffy! Good to see you hon. You already have a hug so ill send you strength :vibes: Keep going petal, a bit at a time will mount up. X

Well done Muffy. x
Mere x

Well done 0.8 is hardly anything :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats a very achievable plan Muffy :)

Morning everyone

Weight today 16st 2.8lb

Hubby has gone away for weekend I'm in bed watching tv with my mint tea. Monster stayed at my dads last night with my second eldest son so I'm going to chill with the 2nd youngest for a bit x

Will try to catch up with diaries today at some point x

Hi Muffy
Your day has started well. Mine has too as my weight finally moved and I lost 1 1/2 lbs.
Hope the rest of your day is great.
Mere x

Morning Muffy , glad to hear you're getting a bit of quality time and a rest, have a fabulous day :)

Iv read all diaries but couldn't comment on them. Not that I can't, I don't have the inclination to bother. Although everyone is doing brill even after, stalling losses and not being too well.

:(
Depressed and wallowing in my own misery with a banging migraine but wanted to let everyone know I'm still doing ts and apart from not wanting to interact with anyone or get out of bed I'm still alive.

Hoping to liven up a bit and return to minis as "normal" soon.

Weight today 16st 1.6lb

Wanted to be in 15's by hubby's birthday next Saturday. Might be making it way before then xx

Hi Muffy, as longed as you update your own diary so we know how you're doing that's what counts. Well done for staying on it. Anything planned for hubby's birthday? Hope the headache goes soon.

Back