Muffy's battle with her self! 16 weeks 100% ....

Well done Muffy :D xx

Thanks :) I've just jumped on the scales for a naughty night time peek even though I know it's a silly thing to do... I'm 5.4lb down since Monday :) now that im using my digital scales again I'm seeing the numbers change which is helping a bit. Going to the Gym in the morning. My friend joined up today so I am going with her instead of hubby :) can't do a lot with my arms but I can walk the tread mill for 15 minutes and row for 5 minutes but the low bike I can do a longer time on, I done half hour on that today so I'm going to do that for 40 minutes tomorrow. I'm concentrating on toning my thighs and bum for holiday x

Fabulous loss Muffy and your plans sound so energetic. Have a good day.
Mere x

Just out of interest, how do you find being on Exante from lipotrim, I think Exante tastes better and is cheaper but LT kind of forces me to behave because of the weekly weigh in

Well done Muffy :D
It all makes for a good WI day ;)

Today's going well so far but I have a migraine ....

Attachments

• image-2157183111.png
    image-2157183111.png
    115.3 KB · Views: 32
Well done Muffy :D I am so chuffed checking into your diary and see you doing so well xx

Muffy you are doing well head definitely well in the zone now.
Mere x

I'm really trying to get into it. -7lb so far since Monday. I did have some pasta bake today. it was a kids size portion but that's no excuse (17.6g carbs and 157 calories) and I ate some sandwich chicken slices (5 slices 80kcal) but I feel ok about that. I burned off 263 calories in the gym today. I've had an exante porridge and a s&s macaroni cheese as well. No other news worth reporting x

Weight Monday on digital scales 16.8.4
Weight today on same digital scales

Huge progress Muffy!! Before, if you had eaten anything, you would get yourself really down about it and start to spiral. Now, you have drawn a line, got on with it. YES YES YES!! Feeling proud of you well done :) xx

Thanks honey it's deffo the desperation that kicked in this time that's making me just get on with it. 15 weeks left from today until I go to Tunisia :)

I am up on the scales today. Back to 16.2.0 but that's probably because i had the pasta bake :/ oh well will be off again tomorrow x

It'll deffo be off :D Well done hun really well done xx

Hi Muffy
I always find if I have any rice or pasta I gain a pound the next day. Then the day after itis back off again. The carbs in the pasta cause a wee bit of water retention. You will be down again by tomorrow.
Mere x

Hello everyone. I'm really really happy with my amazing will power although I am having today off plan.... I've decided to have Sundays off but stay sensible which keeps me positive as I know I have it to look forward too.

I'm eating what I want but not going mad. No wine, chocolates or cakes. For breakfast I had jam on toast! I enjoyed that very much :D I've had a large bowl of peri peri chicken with peppers, sweetcorn and onion rice with bread for dinner :) and 2 biscuits for pudding. wasn't too naughty but obviously carb loaded *oops*

It's around 1250 calories though!! That's a lot! But it was a huge bowl of chicken and veg rice....

Back to it tomorrow and will do my 40-60 minutes in the gym every day too. I'm in control at last ;) xx

Back