Muller Light Addiction

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Nightwolf, 3 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Nightwolf

Nightwolf Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was hungry yesterday, and ate 2 of these things about an hour after breakfast, and I enjoyed them so much I forgot to make my dinner lol.

So how many Mullers are you eating a day? how many is advised, I know they are free foods, but there must be an acceptable ammount?

I only eat when hungry but have big appetite (who doesnt) and these settle me just fine.

Also does anyone have any tips to force yourself to drink more water, I still aint drinking enough, maybe 3 glasses a day when it should be 8

Misses says I am going to turn into a Muller Light pot

INTHESUMMEROF69 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

i find i can only drink water when im eating or just after, otherwise it tastes awefull. so try adding a glass with each of your meals /??

4. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

I dont know if there is a certain amount you can eat of muller lights. But an old consultant of mine once said that free food is only free food if your eating it because your hungry not just because you can.

Also I hope I dont make things worse for you but apparently Muller lights are 5 for £1 in Asda at the moment.

5. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    add some low cal squash to ur water, its free, ive been drinking mine with hot water now its turning cold and it goes down much better. u could altenate it so 1 glass plain, one flavoured.
    u can also try sparkling water added to squash or the already flavoured fizzy water!

as for mullers, im not a big fan of youhurt, only have the occasional one. i dont think there wud b a limit tho.

6. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    my consultant always says if weight isnt coming off and your eating more than 1 a day (same with bananas) try cutting it down to one. although its free food, everyting in moderation is the key!

7. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Muller lights contain sugar as well so can effect your moods. Does anyone remember the celebrity fit club on tv? The doctor on there said that Muller lights are quite bad because although they are low fat, they actually contain quite a lot of sugar. So I agree with Abigail, see how your weightloss goes and if it doesn't effect it then you should be fine. Also, the lasting satisfaction yougurts from Shape are free too. They are lovely and thick and really do make you feel satisfied for quite a while.

8. nannydi

nannydi wants a new body

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(15.44%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i luuuuurve mullerlights fave is peach and pineapple i have one over my cereal in the morning and one after lunch and one in the afternoon

and sometimes one whilst i am cooking tea if i a bit peckish

just call me muller!

9. pipz

pipz Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I lurvvvvve Mullerlights! banana and custard are the best ! Have 2 a day yummo xx

10. Piglet

Piglet Is so doing it this time

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Have you tried the new Limited Edition Lemon and Passionfruit one.... its to die for! Px

11. smigget

smigget Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah that one is luvverly but my fave is the toffee one - it feels like I'm having a sweet treat instead of free food.

12. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I slice banana into my toffee one. Banoffee. Yum!! I also slice strawberries into a vanilla one. Like strawberries and cream :eatdrink051:

13. Piglet

Piglet Is so doing it this time

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    I've gota try that now!! Px

14. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

It does sound rather scrummy

15. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I used to eat lots of them when I first started but I'm a bit sick of them now, they're so big and watery, and I'm bored of the flavours. I still miss the chocolate ones from a few years ago though. I sometimes have shape lasting satisfaction or the irish diet yogurts, they're yummy, and have live yogurt culture in so are better for you. Also, plain yogurt is nice with fruit. Anyway, don't worry, tuck in!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.