Muller light desserts

Wiganlass

Had myself a muller light yogurt earlier and found an advert for new muller light desserts. Does any body know how many syns they are likely to be? They say low in fat and only 99 calories. Comes in chocolate, white chocolate and fudge flavour. I know they won't be free but hoping they're not that many x

99 calories = 5 syns xx

Ask your consultant - they may well be free. Normal Muller Lights are 99 calories in about 170mls of yogurt and they are all free. The only types which aren't are the greek-style and the cheesecake varieties. I think it depends on the fat content. You could always buy one and enter the nutritional info on the syns calculator. Let us know though, as white choc sounds good! :)

Ask your consultant - they may well be free. Normal Muller Lights are 99 calories in about 170mls of yogurt and they are all free. The only types which aren't are the greek-style and the cheesecake varieties. I think it depends on the fat content. You could always buy one and enter the nutritional info on the syns calculator. Let us know though, as white choc sounds good! :)

No sorry! Our C sent a message yesterday warning us they are around 5 syns.

Any update on these? Are they still known to have syns?

Back