Muller lights

mummybee

Hello, this is a topic probably discussed before. I'm very confused why we are allowed miller lights on this diet in cruise a there seems to be quite a lot of carbs in them? I don't think it has effected my loss (1stone in 3.5 weeks ) but every time I have one I feel so worried that the scales wo t shift !!! I see sugar is listed as an ingredient so how are they allowed!? Also, I was lookin at options hot choc and saw the cabs for a cup of that lower than a mullet light so would that be permitted?!?! Apologies if this is common knowledge, I'm new and finding the book confusing when it comes to 'fruit yogurts' being tolerated in cruise

Xx thanks

Muller lights are best avoided. They're a tolerated only I think. Try total 0% fat and sugar instead with sweetener?

Thank you . Total 0% natural ? What can I flavour this with? Does anybody buy the Dukan flavouring from the official site? X

I heap in sweetener usually, and have used literally 1 drop normal flavouring. Was going to try sugar free from low carb megastore. It's Greek yoghurt btw, but it improves with time!! X

You can add sugar free jello powder. Or mix partially set made jello with the yogurt for a mousse. Even freeze it for kinda ice cream.

In the states, there are all kinds of sugar free, artificial flavorings to add to bottled water, Hansens, Kool Aid, Snapple. Natural, sugar free essences from Soda Stream. Checking the label, though, still important. Some like CrystalLight are too high carb. Not sure if there are any of these products where you are. Here's a site that ships internationally. Don't know how prices compare to others, Dukan, etc. Low Carb Sweeteners

Welcome!

Back