Mullerlight Limited edition Mint

Bought 4 for £2 in Sainsbury's yesterday. Had one last night and devoured it in seconds! LOL! Going to try a frozen one tonight! :D

ermintrude said:
Yup, I wont buy the multipacks either. I dont see the logic of having some flavours that ONLY come in a multipack? :sigh: I also dont buy the cheesecake very often for the same reason, you have to get six in one go and they invariably have it as BOGOF - I CAN'T FIT TWELVE GODDAM MULLERS IN ME FRIDGE!!! SIX is a squeeze! And I feel annoyed getting just one pack when I know I *could* have another for free IF ONLY MY FRIDGE WAS THE SIZE OF BLADDY JUPITER :sigh:

Ahem. So I just dont fackin buy them, their loss. :(

Erm, you'd love my fridge it's 6ft tall. We fill then empty it every week.

Mint mullers mmm. Im a bad vegetarian but need to try these. I turned vege when I was 7 and didn't know what gelatine was. I do try to avoid it but diet survival rates highly in my life right now.

was so excited to have one of this, opened the pot and the first whiff i got reminded me of cornettos and after eight...the taste did not....yuk!! will not be having anymore!!

I love them...
1. 3 high strength lactase only just balances them.
2. if anyone is local ish, asda eastgate and tesco pitsea have them in stock. tesco pitsea also has pretty much the full range of mugshots too.

Ive tried it, its all pretty bland, wont be getting it again. :(

I thought they were pretty boring, they need an extra minty boost. My expectations were way too high haha :)

Finally tried one! And... not as good as I was hoping, heh. The mint flavour is quite artificial.

I didn't like them. A bit odd combo of yogurt and mint. The coconut is a million times nicer.

see i have avoided them coz altho i love choc mint the idea of yogurt in the mos just does not appeal!

I tried them over the weekend. I'm sure some people will find them delicious but unfortunately they are not for me. Agree with Tealight. They tasted a bit like toothpaste. I'm quite disappointed as I wanted to try and freeze one.

Flibsey said:
I love them...
1. 3 high strength lactase only just balances them.
2. if anyone is local ish, asda eastgate and tesco pitsea have them in stock. tesco pitsea also has pretty much the full range of mugshots too.

Tesco at lakeside, Essex also has them

om nom noms. Haven't tried these yet but I love love LOVE mint so I bet they're yummy! Defo going to have to try freezing them for a treat too! Thanks!

I quite like them frozen :) in fact I love, love, love them! :D:p:D:p Boo xx

Foolish I know, but I was expecting it to taste EXACTLY the same as mint choc chip icecream ! So was destined for disapointment

Back