Mullerlight Limited edition Mint

I dont like the coconut ones at all bleurgh, just tastes vanillary to me! Think raspberry and cranberry or the cherry one will always be my fave...

Oorrrrrrrrr bring back apple pie flavour, yummy, prob not free though!

I put mine in for about 4-5 hours but I kept taking it out and stiring it to aviod big ice crystals. It was yummy

Just tasted the mint with dark chocolate for the first time and I was not disappointed. I was craving a mint aero and it took it away! In loveeeee for sure :heartpump:

Muller Mint

Ive found these bad boys in Sanisburys and Asda. I just wanna know the syns on EE, ive listed them as 0.5, are they syn free? :O

Sounds yummy. Is it like a mint choc icecream.xxx

Only if you use your imagination! :D

(I had one frozen, and I would compare it to a really low-rent version of a viennetta - it bears some resemble to it, but tastes a lot more artificial and less creamy.)

Hmm, I can't say they are my favourite. I don't think the mint one is as creamy as the others (like toffee or banana & custard for example). They're better frozen for a couple of hours IMHO.

Sloppy toothpaste :(
I was so excited as well!!! I will try one frozen, see if that helps lol xxx

OMG the new mint ones are nice but have you tried the choc n orsnge ones in the 6 packs?? fat free!!!! :D

Girly said:
OMG the new mint ones are nice but have you tried the choc n orsnge ones in the 6 packs?? fat free!!!! :D

I love love love the orange ones. you used to be able to buy them singularly. I don't buy the multipack as dont like cherries so those 2 would be thrown out :(

still havent tried the mint ones, just seen some in the fridge mum must have bought so will prob try soon.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back