Mullerlight Limited edition Mint

lollypop1985 said:
i think it seems smaller coz we want more lol

Mullers always use to be 200g but they've been gradually been reducing them! Most are 185g now but the ones with choccy sprinkles are 165g I think. I don't have any in the fridge to check!

These are so good, they're like melty mint choc chip ice cream. If I wasn't already married I'd want to marry Mr Muller!

I made the mistake of leaving one in the freezer for 5 hours yesterday :eek: Took me about two hours to eat it, in a very amusing fashion: tongue in the tub to eat it, which cut my tongue, scraping the slightly melting bits, which annoyed the OH and after manouevering it so it was a little bit like a round lolly and feeling pretty smug it fell down my pyjama top and onto the bed! Goes to show how desperate I was to eat it :8855:

snowwhite85 said:
I made the mistake of leaving one in the freezer for 5 hours yesterday :eek: Took me about two hours to eat it, in a very amusing fashion: tongue in the tub to eat it, which cut my tongue, scraping the slightly melting bits, which annoyed the OH and after manouevering it so it was a little bit like a round lolly and feeling pretty smug it fell down my pyjama top and onto the bed! Goes to show how desperate I was to eat it :8855:

Lol! They ARE really good though. Probably made less mess than if it had only been in the fridge! Did you have to abandon it after that?

Yes they are x

Sounds good iv not tried one yet

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Goody said:
Lol! They ARE really good though. Probably made less mess than if it had only been in the fridge! Did you have to abandon it after that?

Erm, no. I do not abandon treats! Lol. Recovered it and attacked it violently with the spoon till it was icy mush. Mwa ha ha, never let a dessert get the better of me ;)

Back