Mullerlight Limited edition Mint

lollypop1985 said:
i love them more now i have had more but i am still to freeze one

I'm going try that too, sounds yummy!

I have 2 in the freezer :) gonna have one after my grilled chicken and loads n loads of salad :)

I've been having 3 or 4 of these a day. I know they're free but are they free enough that I can do that without snookering my chances of weight loss?

I've been having 3 or 4 of these a day. I know they're free but are they free enough that I can do that without snookering my chances of weight loss?

Nothing is infinitely free, at the end of the day if you take in more calories than you use up you will put weight on.

The SW rule is eat until you're satisfied, ie no longer hungry - not eating just because you want to. 4 Muller lights is 360 calories, which is quite a bit tbh.

I was afraid that the mint ones would replace the coconut ones as they are both limited edition flavours. I prefer the coconut (yes they are as good as they sound) but mint makes a nice change. I think mint will be yummy on a hot Summer's day...........If we ever get any!

Twinkletoes2008 said:
I was afraid that the mint ones would replace the coconut ones as they are both limited edition flavours. I prefer the coconut (yes they are as good as they sound) but mint makes a nice change. I think mint will be yummy on a hot Summer's day...........If we ever get any!

I'm on a mission now to find the coconut ones. I do love muller!

Tried to freeze a mint one to make ice cream a like :icecream: - left it in too long I think and got icey block :smiley1842:which I mushed gradually to eat!!! not sure I would repeat it as felt quite ill afterwards :jelous:

I love these, I have only had one because I can never find them!

I agree, hope the are still around in the summer as mint choc ice cream is my fav and hopefully these frozen will be a little piece of heaven!!

Just read an ice cream recipe from the slimming world website which says to mix 2 of the free muller light yogurts with a 500g tub of fat free yoghurt and freeze, stirring every 30 mins to stop any build up of ice.

I have 2 of the mint yogurts mixed in currently freezing! So excited to try it!

Back