mum in 40s desperate to lose weight

yorkshirejo

hi all im starting sw today trying from home with help off here..... ive tried sw before but to be honest got lost with it and was eating same things all time and got fed up.looking forward to experimenting with new recipes as there is some really good ones on here.going to have a good nosey on here and off to asda to food shop .going to also post regualry my diary to help me
be mainly extra easy so here gos,,,,,been to asda stocked up on lovley food and even took dog for 30 minute walk

breakfast : bacon beans and tomatoes
dinner :wholemeal bun (HEB),ham lettuce cucumber spring onion apple syns 1 tbsp. Heinz low fat salad cream (1)
tea:gammon new pot cauliflower broccoli egg 1 laughing cow blue cheese triangle(1) syn

snacks : mullerlight options(2) 4 syns used

Last edited:
can someone please comment if this looks ok for first day im stuffed the syns will be mainly used at weekend for wine :)

feeling very positive ,making butternut squash soup.was hoping to go for a walk but the weathers horrible here
breakfast : strawberrys ,banana and muller light apple
dinner:butternut squash onions red pepper done into a soup :)
tea:chicken curry and rice using onions tomatoes and syn free mrs shahs curry mix and boy as it got a kick

snacks apple grapes nectarine,fromage frais.options (2)
hea milk
heb 2 alpen lights
syns ww naan bread (5)

the curry was very hot said medium on the box I enjoyed put some natural fromage frais on....will get mild next time as hubby didn't like it
god ive got the munchies finished up having chicken pieces and a curly wurly (6)

syns used this week 17

Last edited:
Slimming world is about variety :) remember that, if you like fry ups you can have it breakfast lunch or dinner i love fry ups sometimes i will have fruit and yoghurt in the morning fry up for lunch with my heb and whatever i can find to make quick and easy for dinner. mix it up a little get inspired x

thanks yeah got plenty of fruit and veg in

EE
breakfast :bacon egg mushrooms beans and tomatoes brown sauce going to attempt a quiche for tea wish me luck :)
dinner:lettuce,tomatoes cucumeber onions and crabsticks salad cream loads of melon and strawberries
tea : quiche with peppers mushrooms onions salad and Cajun potato wedges
quark cheescakes

heab 2 alpen lights
hea:2 baby bells
syns brown sauce salad cream options (4)

Last edited:
Looks good to me!! :)

I would def add fruit and veg tho for snacks!

When I was at my peek (I am 21 week preg now so SW is out the window!!) I would have
B : muller light and fruit
Or porridge and fruit
Sometimes other cereal but the amount u got for a hex wasn't enough for me!!

L - home made veg-based soup (lots of sf!!) fruit,
Cottage cheese, lean meat, ryvita (hex b amount) peppers and cucumbers
Or salads
Jacket potatoes with salad and lean meats or tuna

Evening - meats and veg
Veg chilli
Bolognese
Veg pasta
Rice based dishes with stir fry added
Curry

Just ensure all yr meals have plenty of veg and if they don't - fruit for dessert!! :)

I often tried to have syn free meals and could then have a treat - for me it was some choc or crisps but my friend I did it with would have a glass of wine Etc :)

Make sure u eat some syns - the weeks I didn't eat them I wouldn't loose much or any!!

Good luck!! You can do this xx

thanks cai yes that's my problem filling meals with free veg and fruit,going to have lots of salad today is crabsticks free?

thanks cai yes that's my problem filling meals with free veg and fruit,going to have lots of salad today is crabsticks free?

Ive no idea as never been a fan! I did look it up on the app I have and found the pic below - basic crab meat is free - I can't comment on the sticks tho!! X

Attachments

• image-661156371.jpg
    image-661156371.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 33
Back