Mummy wants to be a YummyBride =] 14 Weeks To Go!

ello hunny! like you say totm is a huuge factor! you will do that easy in 2 weeks, ive got wi tom and expect a gain but it might be what we need to give us a kick up the bum! lol hope today has gone well hun x

Hey hunni,

Don't worry about the 9lbs - you'll have that off in no time! I had WI today too and STS so am gutted about that! But I haven't stopped picking all week so its my own fault! I'm gonna be 100% from here in!

Yes Frannie darling I DO have a diary but its in the Xenical section! I cant seem to get it moved!

Good luck this week to all! xxxx

Right well p-ast 8pm and I've nearly done day 1 =]
I was so close to jacking it in earlier- so so so close its unbelievable. I HAVE to do this.

1 day down 6 more to go until WI, I want a biggy next week to see if I can do another week!

Plus I want to do dress shopping by the end of June otherwise I will of left it quite late so wanna get a good chunk off by then so I can look half decent in white!

Don't forget how well you have done. You'll lose that 9lbs easy!

Right well scales have dropped 4lbs this morning so 5lbs to go before Weds! I really wanna get these 9lbs off so I can be on 'fresh flesh'!

Im going to town in a bit with my friend for the big shop! Poor Chris and baby have no food lol. It was sausage sandwhiches for them last night yummmm!!!

Theres a bridal shop on the way to Tesco and I maaaayyy just have to pop in and look at some pretty dresses to give me a kick up the backside =] I know im cutting it fine but I want the perfect fit! Also I need to go and vote! Busy day!

Hope everyone is a bit more motivated today. I know we're all wobbling a bit but we can do this!

Morning Yummymummy

Sorry, not posted for a while on here.. but having a flick through some friends posts and saw that you are still doing well, even though you have that gain this week you are still down 32lb!! Which is Blooming excellent and you've kept that much off too. Just wanted to say, well done and hope you have a great week and hey.. you've already lost 4lb of that 9 that you gained.. so me thinks thats a good week well and truely off to a good start :) x

I ORDERED MY WEDDING DRESS!!!
ARRGHHHHH!!

2 sizes smaller - So I need to do this otherwise thats a quite of bit of money spent! She really didn't want to order it smaller but I made her so I have to prove her wrong, maybe even make her take it in!

So day 2 down today and feeling quite crap if im honest! Banging headache but Im gonna do this =]

Well done for sticking to it, I have come out of ketosis and just can't face going back into it yet. Need afew days to get over the last time.

I've ordered my wedding dress too. I ordered it in a size 16 and I am a 22 at the moment, so I've got a long way to go. Argh! Pressure or what.

You'll both do it easily girls!! Congrats on the weddings!

I'm not even beginning planning mine until I get down to around 10 stone then its all systems go.

Well done girlies!! Keep it up! xx

reading through ur diary u have done amazing!! ordering the dress may be the thing that keeps u motivated!! good luck and think of how amazing you will feel when you go for a fitting and it is too big!!! prove the lady wrong !!

wow good luck on your weddings x

Day 4 now.

Not feeling too bad now. Had a SS+ meal last night and it did help shift the headache. Defo gonna have another tonight, im drained. Had to go back to the dress shop and sort a load of stuff out and then went on a mammouth walk round Nottingham with no bar or tetra. Not very good but I just had water and downed my shake the second I walked in the door.

Big shift at work tomorrow oh the joy! I managed Friday so I should be fine tomorrow. Will take my water and drink drink drink!!!!! Lost another 3lbs this morning to another 2lbs to shist before Weds! Hope I do it!!

Hey hunni,

You're doing fabulously! Keep it up! Come on!! you WILL fit into that wedding dress and even need it taken in!

xxxx

rooting for you mummy! you are gonna look fab!

Hiya, how have you been other than the binge? What did you binge on? It might not be as bad as you think. You've still got 3 days to pull it around. x

Sandwhich
Pasta pot
Cookie - a big one =[

Im struggling now. Had about 2l of water since. Not that its gonna do much difference. I just got into ketosis ffs and then just take myself straight out of it.

I ordered my corset for Blackpool. I want to look alright in it - but I want to feel comfortable. Not worried about flabby legs or back fat or bingo wings. I have 8 weeks to turn this around and loose 2st.

Im gonna take each day as it comes and see what happens. Also gonna change my sig to my overall loss to keep me motivated

put the binge behind you, i havent had a good week either but each day i go back to CD, the week overall has been up and down for me and you have only blipped. drink lots and wake up tomo feeling 100% back to it, and im sure u will turn it around b4 weigh in day.

dont beat urself up about it x

Back