Mummy wants to be a YummyBride =] 14 Weeks To Go!

Yes back on CD. I've had my 3 weeks of debaurchery now its time to crack on.
TBH I wasn't enjoying WW, My thoughts we're consumed with food. Like all the time. I enjoyed my nights out and I think I've got it out my system.
BUT I have a corset to get into in 6 weeks and a big ivory blemange dress in 14 weeks and Im not gonna do that whilst eating crap.

Day by day. I would love to do until Blackpool burlesque night out blip free but that more than likely won't happen. The best I can do is not put too much pressure on myself and see what happens.

I've missed being here. I don't like the WW section!

Glad your back. Thanks for the post on my thing. I'm going to try and stick I out as don't want to fail yet another diet.
Been looking at other peoples losses and mine don't seem to be as good, to be honest just thinking I'm in a whining mood this week.

Sorry to moan on you diary.

Glad your back x x

Hey, welcome back. I've been loutering for the last week and not really posting much. But have spent today giving myself a little bit of a grilling. Think I might be back on to something tomorrow!

DAY 1
And a sip of water down =]
Lyndzi I often feel like that. The amount of times I've joined WW is actually unreal! This is my 3rd attempt at CD, maybe 3rd time lucky.

The thing is with diet when im good im excellent but when im bad im terrible. It kind of has to be all or nothing on this diet for me.
Well exactly 6 weeks to Blackpool - would love to do 2st by then but thats asking a lot so just see what my losses are like this time round.

Annnddd after today im not being weighed for 12 days! Not sure how im gonna cope goin it alone for that long eeeekkkkk!!

glad ur back, hope it is 3rd time lucky if u want motivation there is a 4 week challenge group just started witha lovely bunch of girls very supportive and some restarters!! may help ur 6 week plan if ur doing it with others?

have u gained/lost since u came off cd?

DAY 1 CON
God it's so bloody difficult! I've struggle so much today and day 1s normally ok for me its the rest of the 1st week that gets me!
I've gained 7lbs in the last 4 weeks eeekkk! But i have stuffed myself with as much alcohol and crap as my poor big body could handle, and I was meant to be on WW too oops lol.
Will defo pop by that section miss hj! I need all the support I can get =[ My Oh is so fed up with me chopping and changing diets that he's just given up on me totally. My fault I suppose, maybe I should put something in my wedding vowls about dieting?! I could be on to something there....

Todays been so bad I actually went into the kitchen to get a 4th pack (im on 3) but realised it was nearly 9pm and I can do it until bedtime. I've done 5l of water so far today too.

Well im nearly through today so bring on tomorrow!

it is hard tho so dont feel bad about strugelling, we all are!!

i had a week off last week, done 2 weks CD then needed a break as was unsure to continue so this is my first week back, well mon-sat, will b eating tomo night then back on it again!! sure monday will b a struggle for me again lol i dnt make this easy for me but after this weekend i intend to ss and ss+ only!!

sure ur oh is supportive still, iv driven mine mad with talk of should i continue etc, he says it works for u so keep going!! i know hes right but its so hard lol

welcome back yummy. i always find that when you take the pressue off yourself you do better. I am having a 810 week this week but am still on shakes and its nearly lunchtime, when i do ss 100% i want food, and now i can have it i'm really not bothered.

Still going strong! Been working my backside off the last two days, roll on tuesday for a day off! I've not felt too bad after Day1, it was rubbish!

Went to see SATC2 last night and sat inbetween my sister with a large hotdog and pick n mix and my best mate with popcorn and pepsi - HELL! But it was ok! I did well!

Now just to get through the next 10 days! Im defo feeling more positive, gonna have my 3rd shake and hit the sack for another day at the workhouse tomorrow!

well done for being able to sit next to 2 people chomping away!! we go to the cinema most wednesdays and oh likes his cinema treats, i take a tetra and try and have it when he opens his treats so im not tempted lol

how was SATC2? my oh wont c it lol so will b a girly trip for that one soon!!

I can no longer do SS. Im gonna move back over to WW.
I broke 2 fingers on Weds and have been struggling since. Im gutted, but theres no point in me forking out to do 1200 when I can do the same on WW for cheaper =[

I won't be back for a good 6 mons as my little finger is broken in 3 places and my other finger in 1 place. I understand I need to heal but I'll still be fat =[

Back