Mummy wants to be a YummyBride =] 14 Weeks To Go!

Morning Yummy,

How are you feeling this morning?? We all have blips hun, don't beat yourself up, just get back to it!

Come on you're gonna look stunning in your corset in 8 weeks time!!

xxxx

Made it to 4pm!
The dress shop was meant to ring to tell me what date my dress was arriving cos I have to go in the next day and start the alterations (Cos I'll defo need it reduced =]) But they haven't!

I want to knowwww now!

But Im getting there. 1 day at a time!

hey hun! hang on in there! think of your wedding day and how amazing you will feel.im sat here wanting to order a curry!!!! this is so hard i hate the feeling of having no will power!!!

I want to go and get drunk lol. I miss it =[ Atleast when I was pregnant I had an excuse now I don't.
Im supposed to be going out tomorrow night but I don't think my willpower could handle it. Same with Thursday. Im meant to be going to pizza hut with friends - I have to go im driving but I don't think I could sit there and watch them eat. It will actually kill me!

Meh. Gonna have my hot choc and feel sorry for myself =[

well i got drunk fri nite and last nite hun lol! its my only release what with the kids and work, im still young and want to enjoy myself :(

I miss it so much. Nothin like getting trollied and having a kebab lol. I always go out on payday and paydays tomorrow so I think im missing it more than usual.

I've been so stressed the last couple of weeks. I have a million of things to do over the next week cos its Joshs birthday and I don't get paid til tomorrow so Im gonna be running about like a blue arse fly trying to sort out everything.
Plus im worried they haven't ordered my dress. If they havent im well and truely up sh!t creek without a paddle. Need to ring them first thing in the morning and ask.
Annnd I need to go get my banns from the registry office like 30 miles away. They won't send them, so I need to go pick them up and take them to the other registry office. Its near where I get weighed so I can do it after weigh in.

I was gonna bake Joshs birthday cake myself it being his 1st and everything but I havent even got time to do that as I have no icing and boards so that would take a good few hours to go and get them.

But I applied for a job today as a care assistant so hopefully will here something back from that. Could really do with the money at the moment.

I need more hours in the day!

morning hun hope your feeling better! im a care assistant ive got my nvq 3 ive been doing it since i left school it can be challenging but rewarding aswell.your life sounds like my life, i work 32 hours plus a week , 5 kids who are all demanding my attention 24 hours a day while i still try and be me, fran lol i know what you mean when you say theres not enough hours in the day, oh and that doesnt include trying to do this stoopid diet and go to gym to try and get rid of my disgusting jelly belly lol. hope you have a better day today hun, if you feel need to go out then njust have a few dont go mad!! god im not the right person to advise on that ha ha!

Hope you're feeling OK hun?? If it makes you feel better, "real" life got in the way for me today too.....had a long day in work, didn't stop all day so got in and was absolutely shattered, emotional, depressed and starving!! Not a thing had passed my lips all day except for water!

I got in and the boiler fitters were still here - they hadnt even begun to start fitting our boiler (we've been without one for 3 weeks!!) because we had a gas leak! Apparently it was so bad it was lucky we were all still alive / had a house left! My parents ordered takeaway and ate it in front of me (pie, chips and gravy!) so i ended up cooking myself 5 chicken nuggets and eating them with OH's left over chips!!

Oh why is this SO hard?? I just wish I had more will power!!

Hope you're faring better than me!

xxxx

Oh no! Gas scares me, and electric. I'm a complete panic merchant and always think the house is going to burn down or something.

Glad everyone/house is ok. I think you can be forgiven the chicken nuggets and chips, blame it on shock!

Well ladies I think the time has come for me to move on.
It's not a decision I've taken lightly. The next couple of weeks I have special occasion upon special occasions and I feel right now Im not in the right frame of mind to get through them 'blip' free.
I've switched to WW. I've signed up for 3 months and will go from there. I know I'll probably be back but I need to give it my best shot and just hope for the best. My CDC has been nothing short of supportive.

I'll still be keeping this diary until Im told off lol. I won't mention food but will keep it has a mood/exercising/keeping all you in line diary!

Thank you to you all because I know there would of been times where I could of reached in the fridge - You've kept me all sane(ish!)

Hey hun, don't feel bad about your decision. If its whats right, then it's whats right?!

I went to SW and bought 3 months, so that I knew I would stick to it for at least that long. I've come back to CD 6 weeks in for a boost, but I know I wont be CDing for long and will go back to SW.

At least with WW you can work with your occasions, rather than it all be against them.

Good luck! Oh and I've kept my diary even though I wasn't CD for weeks, so have others. I don't think anyone will mind or tell you off :)

Well I have night out tonight and then its WW tomorrow! Eeeeek! Im gonna do my shopping list now to make sure I've got everything I need. I have Bambinos 1st Birthday next Weds but nothing between friday and then so hopefully should only have a small gain by eating this week.

Still been quite careful but gonna make sure I have a good night tonight =]
Im going to London next thurs but hopefully will get by on my points. It feels really weird eating again. I had breakfast at 10am yesterday and didnt feel hungry til tea time at 6pm!
Have some shakes left over too so gonna incorporate them in from tomorrow - probably one a day for breakfast to ease me in having 3 meals a day.
Im trying to treat it all as brand new. I've never really used to online bit before but its quite handy.

Hope everyone is doing ok x

good luck girl! am sure you can do it, and it looks like you are ready for a break. I had a 5 week brreak recently and maintained and this is my first proper week back and it looks like i am going to have a good loss. in fact, i intend to keep having breaks where i maintain as i think it helps with the losses. keep the diary going though as i love reading it and want to know how you get on at WW. oh, and please do mention food as i want to know how you get on.

its not wrong to swap between the diets, your still conciously trying to loose weight and get healthy and CD is so hard, u done well on what u lost by the looks of things and u can always come back to it if you feel you need to!!

Good luck

hey hunni good luck on ww i know how you feel im into week 12 and getting bored i have to admit espec ially when i cant seem to be blip free. weighed today and stayed the same so really have got to get my butt moving now! keep in touch hunny x

Good luck on WW hunni! I'll still def be following your posts xx

YAY!! Welcome back hunni!!

CD or SW??

Whatever it is we've missed you!! xxxx

is that back on CD?

watever the plan good luck!

Back