Mummy's countdown to Christmas

20/5/14
Red day

Breakfast - hi-fi bar (hex b) with melon and grapes

Snacks - cups of tea with milk (hex a)

I'm not sure about the rest of the day as I am on a course with work and lunch is provided so I will decide on tea after I see what I've eaten at lunch

Lunch was sandwiches, little squares of pizza and little cakes. Not great for my waistline but tasty.

Tea will be cajun bean stew and sw scones

21/5/14

Really bad day. Lunch was the same as yesterday and tea was sticky chicken and 1/2 a garlic pizza bread.

Back on it properly tomorrow. Weigh-in tomorrow too eek!

22/5/14
EE day

Breakfast - hifi bar and grapes (hex b)

Lunch - is beginning provided so probably lasagne with a huge portion of salad and some fruit to follow.

Tea- taster night at my meeting so a little bit of everything.

23/5/14
Green day

Breakfast - hifi bar and grapes (hex b)

Lunch - salad with cottage cheese (4 Syns) and chocolate (5.5 syns)

Tea- meal at the Chinese - hot and sour soup (5 syns) followed by braised beancurd in black bean sauce (5 syns) and boiled rice. Plus prawn crackers (2 syns).

Plus 1/2 lager (4 Syns) 3 malibu and diet cokes (7.5 syns)

Last edited:
Feeling quite motivated today and have decided I'm going to start working on achieving my bronze body magic starting today. X

Feeling good at sticking to my choices today and not going over the alcohol I had planned. Plus I turned down birthday cake. I will be thin!
Plus walked to the Chinese rather than getting a lift.

24/5/14
Not sure what sort of day I will have as I am at a christening so will update as I go.

Breakfast - coffee (2 syns)

Lunch - frozen grapes (not v. Hungry)

Tea- red lentil bolognese with h/m garlic bread (hex b and 2 syns)

Wine (6.5 syns)

Last edited:
So yesterday wasn't too bad a day at all.
Was slightly more difficult as the husband's away. And he will be till late on tomorrow so my plan for today so far is this -

25/5/14

Breakfast - probably frozen grapes as I still have some in the freezer or melon or both plus hifi bar (3 syns)

Lunch - at my nan's so will be a chicken roast dinner and I love her carrot and swede mash yummy!

Tea- pasta with mushrooms, onions, garlic and quark with h/m garlic bread (2 syns and hexb)

Wine (6.5 syns)

Last edited:
26/5/14
EE day

Breakfast - magic pancakes (hex b) with strawberries and melon

Lunch - SW quiche and salad

Tea- Singapore fried rice and curry sauce and prawn crackers (20 syns)

Body magic - 1 hour boot camp

Last edited:
27/5/14
EE day possibly, I am going to the supermarket this morning so don't know what I'm going to have till I've been.

Lunch - salad and bread roll (hex b and 3 syns)

Tea- moroccan chicken (1 syn) with couscous (2 syns of raisins thrown in with spices) and asparagus. Followed by a mullerlight yoghurt

Body magic - step on the Wii

Last edited:
28/5/14
EE day

Breakfast - grapes and a mullerlight yoghurt

Lunch - salad with cottage cheese

Tea- chicken, bacon and cheese (3.5 syns) and carrots, broccoli and cauliflower.

Snacks - cups of tea with milk (hex a), apple, mullerlight yoghurt

Body magic - 20 minutes step on the Wii

Last edited:
Lunch changed due to an improptue visit to the pub so I had goats cheese, mushroom and spinach pasta with rocket salad. It was in their under 700 calories section so I figured it shouldn't be too bad.

Weigh-in day. I always worry how I'm going to do on weigh-in days. Will update tonight when I know.

29/5/14
EE day

Breakfast - grapes and a hifi bar (hex b)

Lunch - salad with cottage cheese

Tea- TBC

Snacks - cups of tea with milk (hex a) and a mullerlight yoghurt

Back