Munch bunch's Lipotrim diary

Hey hope your having a lovely time :0)

Refeed is going ok I feel I'm
Have eaten fish and chicken hardly any potatoes but had some bread

I had a chicken baguette for f tea was lovely :0)

How are you deezer x

I am having a lovely holiday!! Hoping i don't put on too much.... Back on saturday and back on the shakes sunday..... then i'll go to be weighed on thurs!!! with EVERYTHING crossed!!!! Hahaaa!!

He he
Glad your having a lovely time

I fly Friday , two weeks can't wait to be honest struggled with eating this week though ....
I have definatly made choices healthy choices since I started eating I no were I went wrong b4

Well I'm
Back ;0)

I'm a bit undecided about going back on I gained 5lb in the 2 weeks whilst on holiday managed to not put anything else on so far .... I'm considering healthy eating as I am now with exercise but I may get to Saturday and go to the chemist again ;0/

Injust don't no what to do ?

Helllloooooooo welcome back!!! Thats nothing for a 2 week holiday is it!!! Well done!!!

Oooooh i know what i'd do.... (Did) But i'm super impatient lol...

Have a few days....mull it oer!!!

Did you have a good time??? x

Hey ;0)

I had a fantastic time , so wanted to stay I was quite good with water n food was just the alcohol I think he he

I was going to get back on Saturday morning I was back but didn't :(
Did you find it super hard getting back on it deezer ???

To be honest it wasn't as bad as i expected.... because you know whats coming lol....

the weight will just be water.... i was the same.... watched my food and water it was just the booze!!! But that first week back on it dropped off!!!! x

Yeh Iv been eating fish / chicken that's it but I'm thinking I have a wedding at the end of the month I'd like to loose some more for that :0)

I really wanna loose weight either way so Saturday morning I will get weighed again xx

Start over again I think :0)

Ok so I'm Back :) today is day one all over

Just waiting for the chemist to open so I can pop along & get my shakes for the week :0/ anxious although I know what to expect got the paracetamols at the ready for the Barnett lol & bottles upon bottles of water to drown myself .

Will update soon !! Xxx

Ok so I'm Back :) today is day one all over

Just waiting for the chemist to open so I can pop along & get my shakes for the week :0/ anxious although I know what to expect got the paracetamols at the ready for the Barnett lol & bottles upon bottles of water to drown myself .

Will update soon !! Xxx
YAYAYAYAAAAAY!!! Your back!!

Lovely to see you back!!!

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thankyou !!!!! :)

Had my first shake was quite yummy and I was weighed Iv been off for 5 week n gained 5lb will be off in the first week whoooo

Feeling really good about today :) :) :)

I know it's sad but I'm
Excited :) to get some more off he he xxx

Back