Munchbunch's diary !

On think il treat myself. I spend a small fortune on bottled water x

I have 2 normal bottles and this one in the fridge and fill one as I drink one :)

I'm drinking loads .....

I'm drinking loads too. And strangely before I could have went practically all day without having a drink.

Here's to a 100% day 5 x

I'm drinking loads too. And strangely before I could have went practically all day without having a drink.

Here's to a 100% day 5 x

I drink lots of water anyways just not the amount I need to drink on plan to keep the headaches away !!

Feeling sooooo stressed today
Had a bit of a crazy morning incident this morning so left work late ! Lil ones bday today didn't see her before going to school ;(
Went to get some shoes for her to match her outfit (typing rolling my eyes lol )
Roller blading party/disco after school !!

Currently snuggled on the sofa with the pooch a bar & a coke zero ....guna knock some zzz's out for a few hours ..... And breath lol

I drink lots of water anyways just not the amount I need to drink on plan to keep the headaches away !! Feeling sooooo stressed today Had a bit of a crazy morning incident this morning so left work late ! Lil ones bday today didn't see her before going to school ;( Went to get some shoes for her to match her outfit (typing rolling my eyes lol ) Roller blading party/disco after school !! Currently snuggled on the sofa with the pooch a bar & a coke zero ....guna knock some zzz's out for a few hours ..... And breath lol

I'm at work and were sooo quiet. We're either mega busy or mega quiet. Never a happy medium.

Aw I'm sure your wee girls birthday will be fab. Are you joining in with the roller blading? :)

I'm sure my poor wee dog will be loosing weight with me. Don't think she can believe she's not getting any tit bits from me anymore haha.

Enjoy the party xx

Awwwww poor pooch !! Hehe

Works always the same isn't it !!

The party was fab kids all had a fantastic time
:) I was the picture taker hehe and I can't rollerblade anyways lol ... Managed to resist all the party foods !! Don't know how x

Ordered some chicken shish from the take out tonight , waiting on that I'm starving just had a shake defiantly need more water before bed bit of a headache coming on :0/

Awwwww poor pooch !! Hehe Works always the same isn't it !! The party was fab kids all had a fantastic time :) I was the picture taker hehe and I can't rollerblade anyways lol ... Managed to resist all the party foods !! Don't know how x Ordered some chicken shish from the take out tonight , waiting on that I'm starving just had a shake defiantly need more water before bed bit of a headache coming on :0/

Yeah she just sits at my feet when I'm having my pack wondering what's going on no doubt. She's a wee Shitz tsu so a wee cutie.

Aw that's great the party went well. It's funny how we can't do all the things we didn't even think twice about when we were kids - like skate lol. Go you resisting the party food - it's just so easy to pop in your mouth. That's such an achievement. You defo deserve your chicken x

Yeah she just sits at my feet when I'm having my pack wondering what's going on no doubt. She's a wee Shitz tsu so a wee cutie.

Aw that's great the party went well. It's funny how we can't do all the things we didn't even think twice about when we were kids - like skate lol. Go you resisting the party food - it's just so easy to pop in your mouth. That's such an achievement. You defo deserve your chicken x

Aww how lovely ! My dog is a staffy not so little amymore though x

He Had away with my bar once when I did a stint of s&s sure there's a picture in my diary somewhere have to have a look lol !!
I left my bar on the chair arm he wolfed the lot I was devastated but had to laugh lol.

Chicken was lovely I tucked into that whilst kids had pizza and chips ....other half saying you want a few chips , won't hurt !!!

Calmly said NO lol sometimes other people just don't realise do they a few chips could throw you completely off plan and sabotage everything .
Ok maybe I'm being a bit dramatic but you know a few chips leads to a few more and a biscuit and so on before you know it you've scoffed the lot!!

Off to work soon , already can't wait to finish lol then that's me until Tuesday next week :) happy days x

Note to self !! Drink more water today

" The more you drink the more you shrink "

Need to up my game today with that slacked yesterday ! Been thinking about this and I'd live to be 13,5 when I weigh Monday it's what I was back in August when would be happy with that

My first weeks loos never seems to be quite as dramatic as everyone else's but 13,5 would be 6lb ..... Another 6 and I'd be 13 stone my lowest weight in years .... Ahhhhh Day dreaming lol

Good luck today ladies

Last edited:
Aww how lovely ! My dog is a staffy not so little amymore though x He Had away with my bar once when I did a stint of s&s sure there's a picture in my diary somewhere have to have a look lol !! I left my bar on the chair arm he wolfed the lot I was devastated but had to laugh lol. Chicken was lovely I tucked into that whilst kids had pizza and chips ....other half saying you want a few chips , won't hurt !!! Calmly said NO lol sometimes other people just don't realise do they a few chips could throw you completely off plan and sabotage everything . Ok maybe I'm being a bit dramatic but you know a few chips leads to a few more and a biscuit and so on before you know it you've scoffed the lot!! Off to work soon , already can't wait to finish lol then that's me until Tuesday next week :) happy days x
You did brilliantly yesterday. And your right it's not just a few chips. It's what a few chips leads to. For me it would definitely had been the pizza! The I just can't have that right now approach definitely seems to be working for me. My friend has a staffie and she swears by the breed. He's great with her 3 year old too. So funny scoffing your bar. Tho bet it wasn't at the time :) I'm off the weekend then in mon tues then off wed thurs. Shift works no fun but nice to have time off during the week sometimes when everywhere is quieter. Taking my wee dog to get spayed on wed. Dreading leaving her at the vets but defo don't want her having puppies. Hope your shift goes in nice and quick. Here's to another 100% day x

Good luck for your weigh in. If I was you I wouldn't set a time limited goal though. You cant do anything to make it happen and if it doesn't you'll br disappointed which could tempt you to use food to comfort yourself. I'd suggest having lots of small goals and ticking them off as you get there but not setting a date for them. That works best for me - but then we are all different...

You did brilliantly yesterday. And your right it's not just a few chips. It's what a few chips leads to. For me it would definitely had been the pizza! The I just can't have that right now approach definitely seems to be working for me. My friend has a staffie and she swears by the breed. He's great with her 3 year old too. So funny scoffing your bar. Tho bet it wasn't at the time :) I'm off the weekend then in mon tues then off wed thurs. Shift works no fun but nice to have time off during the week sometimes when everywhere is quieter. Taking my wee dog to get spayed on wed. Dreading leaving her at the vets but defo don't want her having puppies. Hope your shift goes in nice and quick. Here's to another 100% day x

Oh dear !! Poor pooch in sure she will be absolutely fine !!

Prefer in the week :) don't mind the weekend though lol ...... My weekends been great had our parents for minion birthday cake specially made by my mum on Saturday night how I didn't eat that as well I don't know and my mum wondered in with sausage rolls as well ..... There is still some cake sitting on the table . I'm not hungry but it looks sooo nice ahhh well I did give the majority for people to take home for relatives etc !
How are you getting on ? Still at it I hope x

Good luck for your weigh in. If I was you I wouldn't set a time limited goal though. You cant do anything to make it happen and if it doesn't you'll br disappointed which could tempt you to use food to comfort yourself. I'd suggest having lots of small goals and ticking them off as you get there but not setting a date for them. That works best for me - but then we are all different...

Thanks so nervous lol !

I defiantly want the weight off by mid November
It will have been 9 weeks on plan ..... 1 stone 11lb is achievable by then I think ?
Then maybe another month up until Christmas to try get a bit more off .

As for now if I did get to 13.5 tmoz when I weigh I'd be chuffed but if not there's always another week Weasley ... I'm defiantly here until it's done so to speak :)

Oh dear !! Poor pooch in sure she will be absolutely fine !! Prefer in the week :) don't mind the weekend though lol ...... My weekends been great had our parents for minion birthday cake specially made by my mum on Saturday night how I didn't eat that as well I don't know and my mum wondered in with sausage rolls as well ..... There is still some cake sitting on the table . I'm not hungry but it looks sooo nice ahhh well I did give the majority for people to take home for relatives etc ! How are you getting on ? Still at it I hope x[/QUOTE

Shel be grande. Il probably be in bits leaving her at the vets.

Omg you did so well at the weekend. I'd have seriously struggled. Especially with sausages rolls. I love them. But loving things like sausage rolls got me here aha.

I'm still 100% on plan. I've made my weigh in a fri in the hope that a good result will motivate me to stay on plan at the weekend. I lost 9 on fri but started on Monday so was delighted with that. Can't believe it's been a week already :)

Blimey that's great 9lb !! Can't believe it well done :)

Have you started a diary yet on here ?

I'm surprised I didn't cave ya know lol !!
I don't think I will have lost as much as you though .... Weigh days guna be Mondays for me keep me on the straight & narrow over the weekend :)

You did fab not caveing. Knowing myself I'd have talked myself into having a day off plan, telling myself birthdays are only once a year blah blah. Exactly the type of thinking I'm trying it break. I was pleased with 9. Specially after 5 days. I've loads of weight to loose tho. That 9 took me down to 16.13 and a half. Eeek. So be a long journey for me. I haven't a diary. I did try to start one but I'm a total techo-phobe and it ended up in the main threads. Mortifying lol. Specially since you can't delete it. I love the forums tho and following everyone's stories. It's motivating as well as keeping my mitts out the fridge and cupboards. Everything crossed for you tomorrow but you won't need it after all your hard work. Go you =D x

You did fab not caveing. Knowing myself I'd have talked myself into having a day off plan, telling myself birthdays are only once a year blah blah. Exactly the type of thinking I'm trying it break. I was pleased with 9. Specially after 5 days. I've loads of weight to loose tho. That 9 took me down to 16.13 and a half. Eeek. So be a long journey for me. I haven't a diary. I did try to start one but I'm a total techo-phobe and it ended up in the main threads. Mortifying lol. Specially since you can't delete it. I love the forums tho and following everyone's stories. It's motivating as well as keeping my mitts out the fridge and cupboards. Everything crossed for you tomorrow but you won't need it after all your hard work. Go you =D x

Absolutely agree with you keeps you busy on here !! Certainly does keep you out of the fridge :)

We have all been there though which is why we are here ,... I just make bad choices about food and go downhill ah well here's to a second week
I don't know about you but I'm not hungry at all I'm struggling having my packs but I'm having them :) x

No, not hungry at all. Long May it continue. Was 6pm yesterday before I was thinking about my second pack. Still been having them all tho.

Here it a good second week :) x

No, not hungry at all. Long May it continue. Was 6pm yesterday before I was thinking about my second pack. Still been having them all tho. Here it a good second week :) x

I'm the same !! Let's hope so
I've been so busy today haven't had anything other than water ! It's my day off but also shopping day and delivery day lol

I'm home now thank goodness shopping done going to have a coke zero and a bar !
Placed my order this morning ordered some of the wafers to try :) exciting times lol.

View attachment 108028]Well Day 2 :) thought I'd share last nights antics with you I had left a quarter of my choc bar on the sofa had a bath thought I'd eat it when I got out but think the dog had other ideas . Caught red handed !!! Little monkey

This is the piccy from last year been going through the old diary lol !!!

First weigh in 5lb off =)

Last edited:
Lol! At least the dog seems to enjoy the bars!!

Back