Munchbunch's diary !

Hi there, I agree shrug it off, it can't be undone. Well done on pushing forward though and not losing control! You're good with your cleaning too!! Dress dress dress dress dress dress dress dress dress :)

Thanks Sammy !

Getting closer to weigh day .......

Ohhhh the excitement :)

If there any any s&s gods up there looking down

Im hoping & praying ! crossing my fingers and toes for tomorrow - please let me get into that 12 stone bracket !

Pwettty please !!! :)

Throwing you lots of good vibes, munch! Looking forward to seeing your weigh in tomorrow :D

Throwing you lots of good vibes, munch! Looking forward to seeing your weigh in tomorrow :D

Thanks babes !! X

I'll keep everything crossed for you too!! Xx

Morning lovelies !!

2lb exactly 13 stone today !! So 11lbs in total in 4 weeks I know it wasn't a stone but it's pretty close .... Have a good day ladies :)

Last edited:
Woo Hoo so next week you'll definitely see the 12's! Well done xx

Defiantly will !! 4 weigh inns and I refeed before my weekend away !

i know this is going to sound yuk but perhaps if I'd have been able to go to the bathroom there would have been an extra lb lol ........ Really struggle when on plan !!!

I still laugh that the slim and save fibre is called 'fibre to go'! Ha ha. I think some people use physillian husks or something.
I've only got half a teaspoon left of my fibre and waiting on my delivery for some more!!

I still laugh that the slim and save fibre is called 'fibre to go'! Ha ha. I think some people use physillian husks or something.
I've only got half a teaspoon left of my fibre and waiting on my delivery for some more!!

Lol !! i do have that but doesn't seem to make a difference :(

was as going to try dolcolax but I get terrible cramps and feel unwell when I have them so I dunno lol

When I was on Cambridge I had a 4 day rule - if I hadn't been in 4 days I took a senoknot?! If that's how it's spelt. However I took the max ones and they made me sick! But the normal ones were ok. I haven't been too bad on s+s. I use the fibre powder once a day sometimes twice. Xx

When I was on Cambridge I had a 4 day rule - if I hadn't been in 4 days I took a senoknot?! If that's how it's spelt. However I took the max ones and they made me sick! But the normal ones were ok. I haven't been too bad on s+s. I use the fibre powder once a day sometimes twice. Xx

I don't actually eat veg so I'm going to try mash swede ?

Can you mash it it's so bloody hard lol

With cabbage nd onions with seasoning in patties nom nom x

Cor that sounds good! Lu chopped it into small chunks and boiled it til soft - takes longer than you'd expect!! Then mash away!! I might try that with onions! Yum xx

Cor that sounds good! Lu chopped it into small chunks and boiled it til soft - takes longer than you'd expect!! Then mash away!! I might try that with onions! Yum xx

I saw it on the facebook page someone had used a curry or soup meal pack or something along this lines and added it in !!

They looked delish honestly .....

Back