Munchbunch's diary !

Oh hun, you poor thing. I had it last year and really sympathise! Big hugs. Take it easy. I lived off bananas and ginger ale I remember! Xx

I'm not doing too well with food but I'm keeping fluids ( the majority down )

Don't recall ever having felt so yuk !

Im hoping I pick up soon ..... Felt so drained I haven't been able to do the treadmill :( and had to call in sick !!

Here's to hoping I make a speedy recovery !! Xx

Yeah you just need to take it easy hun. A drink with 'electrodes' in will help your body replenish lost minerals and also helps your body hydrate itself better. There's powerade which has it. And those yucky diarolyte sachets. Just depends what your stomach can handle.
Have a sofa day and try to sip liquids as often as possible, even if it's just getting your mouth wet but not swallowing. Hopefully you're over the worst of it.
:(
Hugs x

Thanks ladies !

I'm feeling much better today not 100% but better than I was !!! :)

I'm starting back Monday I have enough shakes etc to see me up to Xmas ....
Have you started back on s&s Marie ? X

Thanks ladies ! I'm feeling much better today not 100% but better than I was !!! :) I'm starting back Monday I have enough shakes etc to see me up to Xmas .... Have you started back on s&s Marie ? X

Glad your feeling better :). Food poisioning is horrible. Leaves you feeling so weak for days after the symptoms have gone.

I'm back on it. Tho really struggling and can't say I've been 100% :( x

Glad your feeling better :). Food poisioning is horrible. Leaves you feeling so weak for days after the symptoms have gone. I'm back on it. Tho really struggling and can't say I've been 100% :( x

I'm on a training course in the morning I have to go although I don't feel I should be there but hey ho needs must !!

When did you start back Marie ? It's do hard getting back at it isn't it ...... Not looking forward to that one bit xx

I'm on a training course in the morning I have to go although I don't feel I should be there but hey ho needs must !! When did you start back Marie ? It's do hard getting back at it isn't it ...... Not looking forward to that one bit xx

Think I've had about 20 day ones so far. I need to get a grip. I've been ok since mon but definately not 100 per cent. Can't stop picking :( x

So hard isn't it !!

You'll get back into it soon enough x

Aw munchbunch I need just a few 100 per cent days to get into ketosis. It murder. And I'm climbing the walls with hunger. Aaaaaghhh x

Aw munchbunch I need just a few 100 per cent days to get into ketosis. It murder. And I'm climbing the walls with hunger. Aaaaaghhh x

You'll get there Marie !! You can do it :)

I can't tell you the amount of rubbish iv consumed these last few days after feeling crappy and better ( ish) pigged out going
York tomorrow and I need to be back at it Monday weighed myself this morning and was 13,5 :( ...... 3lb gain I know that would be off in the first week but that's not the point !!!

Not happy and I'm sure it will go up over the weekend too ......with being away

Let the weekend commence !!

Good luck Marie :)

I need to get back on it 100%. I've been messing around and lost count of how many day 1s Ive had. Just been out for dinner with my daughters so today was another epic fail. Thing is I know it works and works well. I just need to get my head down and get on with it x

Last edited:
I need to get back on it 100%. I've been messing around and lost count of how many day 1s Ive had. Just been out for dinner with my daughters so today was another epic fail. Thing is I know it works and works well. I just need to get my head down and get on with it x

I know what you mean Marie when your faced with lovely food it's so hard !!

Back from York hang over from hell honestly
Not sure I will get back on track dreading the scales in the morning though :0/

I know what you mean Marie when your faced with lovely food it's so hard !! Back from York hang over from hell honestly Not sure I will get back on track dreading the scales in the morning though :0/

Aw come join me tomorrow. My plan is to be 100 per cent this week :0 x

Tomorrow's a new day, are you going to start again? x

Hiya everyone .

Firstly I would like to thank both Sammy and Marie for supporting me through my weight loss wobbles . I know I come and go but your both always here to offer support and advice thanks guys ;)

So I've been lurking around this last week not doing anything :( iv gained some lbs and of course I know why. I've let things slip massively eating and drinking things that I know is NOT going to help me in any way .

So right !! I'm not beating myself up about this although I do feel bad and I'm definatly not a happy bunny for gaining when it's very hard work to stick to plan and get it off in the first place !!!

So I know i should get back at it but I'm finding it so hard !! Excuses ????!!!
4 weeks left now until my " dress " night & I really do need a kick up the backside !

What am I going to do ?

I'm going to Set out some daily tasks and goals :)

Today - here goes ......

*** Take each day as it comes !!
( trying not to look at the long term but the here and now )

*** Low cal day today
( in hopes that the lbs go down tomorrow for weigh day )

*** Record everything and I mean everything that is eaten today no exceptions !!

Hey munchbunch,

Great idea setting your daily goals. Good luck getting back on it. I know you can do it. And once you're head is in the right place - which it sounds like it is, I'm sure you'll be great. You already know the first week will be tough, so there's no hidden surprises!!
Just think dress! And take it day by day - I started to do weekly mini targets and found it helped keep me on track rather then look at the overwhelmingly daunting bigger picture!!

And also, I'm not sure if you have the same mindset as me, but when I bought my night out dress, I always had in the back of my mind that as it looked ok-ish on at the time then why am I suffering through this diet. But I knew deep down it would fit better and I would actually feel nicer and more confident in it if I did get more weight off. I got half a stone off before wearing it and it really made all the difference. Not just in the mirror, but on the inside too.
Hope that helps gear you on a bit...!!! :)

Xx

Hey munchbunch, Great idea setting your daily goals. Good luck getting back on it. I know you can do it. And once you're head is in the right place - which it sounds like it is, I'm sure you'll be great. You already know the first week will be tough, so there's no hidden surprises!! Just think dress! And take it day by day - I started to do weekly mini targets and found it helped keep me on track rather then look at the overwhelmingly daunting bigger picture!! And also, I'm not sure if you have the same mindset as me, but when I bought my night out dress, I always had in the back of my mind that as it looked ok-ish on at the time then why am I suffering through this diet. But I knew deep down it would fit better and I would actually feel nicer and more confident in it if I did get more weight off. I got half a stone off before wearing it and it really made all the difference. Not just in the mirror, but on the inside too. Hope that helps gear you on a bit...!!! :) Xx

Thanks Sammy !!

I'm sure you looked and felt fabulous in the dress :) I couldn't have put it better myself that's exactly how I feel about it !!!

The thing is I'm now thinking the last time I tried the dress on I was 13,2 I'm now 13,8
I'm not setting a goal as such but when I tried it on I was reasonably happy with how it looked :)

So into the 12 stone bracket would be great I think I'd feel the dress would look even better than it did and I would feel more confident in wearing it to go out in x

This is achievable and I know it is !!!!!!! Xxx

Welcome back =D.

You can do this. You've done it before. A 6 pound gain in 4 weeks is nothing. Youl have that off by next week.

I've been struggling big time myself. The wee cheats here and there that affect losses big time on this diet.

Let's do this. Let's be 100% til Christmas (or there abouts).

You WILL be confident and gorgeous in your dress x

Back