Munchbunch's diary !

Welcome back =D. You can do this. You've done it before. A 6 pound gain in 4 weeks is nothing. Youl have that off by next week. I've been struggling big time myself. The wee cheats here and there that affect losses big time on this diet. Let's do this. Let's be 100% til Christmas (or there abouts). You WILL be confident and gorgeous in your dress x

Thanks Marie !!! :)

You'll get there Marie !! You can do it also we have both been there :)

I did think I could have the lbs off in the first week tbh lets hope so !! I agree with you the cheats do effect you massively with losses on this plan !!

I think I will start again tomorrow I have about 4 weeks would love to be in the 12'stone bracket over Xmas it will be the lightest weight for about 8 years !!! Blimey

Thanks Marie !!! :) You'll get there Marie !! You can do it also we have both been there :) I did think I could have the lbs off in the first week tbh lets hope so !! I agree with you the cheats do effect you massively with losses on this plan !! I think I will start again tomorrow I have about 4 weeks would love to be in the 12'stone bracket over Xmas it will be the lightest weight for about 8 years !!! Blimey

I'm hoping to get to 16.7 and that will be the lightest I've been in about 4 or 5 years. Would be a good start to the new year.

Tomorrow - 4 weeks of 100% for us x

I hope you don't mind me butting in - I have been reading your diary and need a kick up the butt and some inspiration. I've been on and off diets for a few months, gaining then losing then gaining...I'm going away for Christmas and last year I was a stone lighter. I reckon I could shift that with 4 weeks on track, so can I join you for motivation?

I also like your daily goals idea, so mine for today is four packs, lots of water, black coffee, nothing else.

Im very good at talking myself out of diets so hope by joining you, and taking it day by day I might do better :)

I'm hoping to get to 16.7 and that will be the lightest I've been in about 4 or 5 years. Would be a good start to the new year. Tomorrow - 4 weeks of 100% for us x

Wouldn't that be fantastic Marie think of how fabulous you'd feel to get that milestone !!
Would also be a great start to 2014 !!

I'm definatly with you on this one :)

I hope you don't mind me butting in - I have been reading your diary and need a kick up the butt and some inspiration. I've been on and off diets for a few months, gaining then losing then gaining...I'm going away for Christmas and last year I was a stone lighter. I reckon I could shift that with 4 weeks on track, so can I join you for motivation? I also like your daily goals idea, so mine for today is four packs, lots of water, black coffee, nothing else. Im very good at talking myself out of diets so hope by joining you, and taking it day by day I might do better :)

I'm the same phoenyx. I've lost a total of 11 and a half pounds since sept. Shocking. I need to stop picking and just get on with it.
I'm also the queen of tomorrow's (that never come).
Day at a time :)

I hope you don't mind me butting in - I have been reading your diary and need a kick up the butt and some inspiration. I've been on and off diets for a few months, gaining then losing then gaining...I'm going away for Christmas and last year I was a stone lighter. I reckon I could shift that with 4 weeks on track, so can I join you for motivation? I also like your daily goals idea, so mine for today is four packs, lots of water, black coffee, nothing else. Im very good at talking myself out of diets so hope by joining you, and taking it day by day I might do better :)

Hiya :)

I reckon you can most certainly loose that stone before Xmas !! Go you with the 4 packs I couldn't do that as I only have the chocolate shakes sometimes I have porridge and make biscuits but meal packs are not to my taste unfortunately

I did lipotrim a couple of years ago and had just shakes it was hard work .. I like the option of having the protein which I generally leave until my evening meal with the family

Like you I have been up and down with the weight loss and gain iv been getting to 12 stone since July 2011 no lie !!! I'm 13,8 today after weeks of eating and drinking what ever . I know I won't get there for Xmas as that would be unrealistic but it's time to stop messing about !!

Your more than welcome to join In the shenanigans :)

Good luck with your day xx

Marie iv been the same !!

Tomorrow
The next day
The day after NEVER happens

I know it will be hard getting back on it 100 % but I'm thinking how much more confident I will feel in that bloody dress !!

Let the fun commence :)

I've been like that in the past, glad I'm focused this time, I really need the weight off x

Good luck with it ladies !!!
I shall be here in the morning bright & breezy

Choccy shake for breakfast
Truffa bar at lunch time
Choccy shake mid afternoon
Chicken and swede chippys for tea

Oh and gallons of Water lol !!!

Good luck for a great week xx

Mmmm Truffa bars!! Yum yum! For me they were crucial to me holding it together through this diet!! - only the dark ones though as they're bigger!! Lol xx

The dark truffas are my favourite xx

I like the dark truffa too !!

I often made sweet porridge biscuit and put pieces of dark truffa in yummy :)

Will definatly get me trough the night shifts later on in the week x

They sound lovely x

Thanks Marie !!

I am here with only water so far I'm having my first shake shortly !! I'm freezing already lol maybe it's just the thought of what's to come :)

I've had my first product and plenty water. Aiming for a 100% day. So hard getting back into it but I need to stop messing about x

Back