Munchbunch's diary !

I've had my first product and plenty water. Aiming for a 100% day. So hard getting back into it but I need to stop messing about x

Yayyyy !!! :) go you

Iv just had a double shake ...... Iv waited until I really wanted it today with it being my first day

Good luck on your first days xx

Thanks jewel !!! Xxx

Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress

Day one ticking by... Soooo determined this time. I do not want to be this weight at Christmas! have just had my third pack - have got one more for tonight. Am 2.5 litres down, would like to drink another one before bed. Hope you're doing ok, ladies!

Go you !!! You so seem very determined done we must keep going !!

I just have them when ever varies massively day to day xx

Wooo everyone is feeling determined today, it's fab x

So today

2 shakes - chocolate

1 babybel light

image-3027871000.jpg
Chicken with oxo beef shaker

2.5 litres of the good stuff :)

Tea was delicious !!! I don't know what the rules are on the oxo shaker but omg that chicken was delish .

Having my truffa bar later on with a coke zero before bed nom nom xxx

Feeling exceptionally tired at the moment !!

Going to get the kids to bed and have an early night I thinks :) see you all tomorrow xxx

Day 2 for the 234,4775 time lol

Well I'm feeling pretty good today

Had a shake this morning before I left for work

Truffa bar at 3ish

Another shake

1 baby bel light - (love those)

Having the same chicken as last night yummy !!!

Oh 2 miles on the treadmill tonight ...
Took it steady and drank loads of water as well
Not a headache in sight !!.

Goal's for tomorrow

Get through the night shift tomorrow night :0/

Make time for exercise . No excuses

Continue to record food eaten no fibbing

Hope your all having a good day !!
Marie ya still with me ? :)

Day 2 for the 234,4775 time lol Well I'm feeling pretty good today Had a shake this morning before I left for work Truffa bar at 3ish Another shake 1 baby bel light - (love those) Having the same chicken as last night yummy !!! Oh 2 miles on the treadmill tonight ... Took it steady and drank loads of water as well Not a headache in sight !!. Goal's for tomorrow Get through the night shift tomorrow night :0/ Make time for exercise . No excuses Continue to record food eaten no fibbing Hope your all having a good day !! Marie ya still with me ? :)

Yep it's my day 2 at 100% for the 234,4776 time haha.
Feeling focused for the first time in weeks.
2 miles on the treadmills fab. Go you.
You've got through nights shifts before so youl ace it!
Go us.
Let's raise our shakes to day 3 :). Bring it on x

Yep it's my day 2 at 100% for the 234,4776 time haha.
Feeling focused for the first time in weeks.
2 miles on the treadmills fab. Go you.
You've got through nights shifts before so youl ace it!
Go us.
Let's raise our shakes to day 3 :). Bring it on x

am still here too *waves*

a good day! still feeling ok. Will have had 4 packs, 3 litres water, lots of black coffee & tea and a dr pepper zero by the end of the day.

no exercise for me yet - did you run or walk munch bunch? I'm quite active during the day but am nervous of running and ruining this so I want to get past day 5 before I think about exercise (I always struggle on day 5 the most, not sure why)

yay to day 3!

Well done you two!! Will be role reversal next week as you'll be motivating me as I attempt to get back on the wagon!!

Good going on the treadmill too!! :)

Xx

am still here too *waves* a good day! still feeling ok. Will have had 4 packs, 3 litres water, lots of black coffee & tea and a dr pepper zero by the end of the day. no exercise for me yet - did you run or walk munch bunch? I'm quite active during the day but am nervous of running and ruining this so I want to get past day 5 before I think about exercise (I always struggle on day 5 the most, not sure why) yay to day 3!

Yayyyy !!!

Go you :)

I did a bit of walking and jogging but nothing too much ...... I wasn't as knackered as I usually would be and I normally do 4 miles in 30 minutes and it took me 25 to do 2 so I really slowed it down I don't want to ruin it either I shall be keeping a close eye on the scales don't you worry lol xx

Yep it's my day 2 at 100% for the 234,4776 time haha. Feeling focused for the first time in weeks. 2 miles on the treadmills fab. Go you. You've got through nights shifts before so youl ace it! Go us. Let's raise our shakes to day 3 :). Bring it on x

Well done Marie !! :)

I think I will get through the night shift in taking a wafer with me as well iv resisted so far as I only want to use them for my nights at work where there's temptation to eat ....

Well done you two!! Will be role reversal next week as you'll be motivating me as I attempt to get back on the wagon!! Good going on the treadmill too!! :) Xx

Ahhh Sammy !!

Your like super woman you are you'll get back on just fine xxx

I don't know if any of you ladies are on the f book group .

But iv just seen they have started selling slim and save crisps .... As a snack they are under snacks on the website .

£8.50 for 5 packs !! Ohhhhh what do we think about this ? Anyone

Back