Munchbunch's diary !

Kids are having hot dogs for tea !!

I mean come on ...... Dieing here :(

Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress Dress !!!!

Mine had toasties and fries, it smelt sooooo good x

Ah!! Although - a little over the protein but I kinda made hot dogs with the weightwatchers sausages and porridge pack made into a thicker pancake with fry light onions. Was yummy. Although having sausages and egg does go a little bit over protein allowance but as a one off it's ok I'm sure!! Xx

Ah!! Although - a little over the protein but I kinda made hot dogs with the weightwatchers sausages and porridge pack made into a thicker pancake with fry light onions. Was yummy. Although having sausages and egg does go a little bit over protein allowance but as a one off it's ok I'm sure!! Xx

Heyy !! It's better than going totally OTT Sammy

Pancake sounds yummy !! Xx

I'm so pleased I ordered the porridge to try the pancakes! But I did the same with my first order as I hate actual porridge!! So I avoided it, but glad I eventually tried it out!!
I've also done it with crushed sweeteners and done lemon water flavour mixed in to the mixture and it tastes like lemon and sugar sweet pancake!! Yum yum. Ooo I might have that today now!! ;)

How's operation dress going munchbunch?!! Xx

I'm so pleased I ordered the porridge to try the pancakes! But I did the same with my first order as I hate actual porridge!! So I avoided it, but glad I eventually tried it out!! I've also done it with crushed sweeteners and done lemon water flavour mixed in to the mixture and it tastes like lemon and sugar sweet pancake!! Yum yum. Ooo I might have that today now!! ;) How's operation dress going munchbunch?!! Xx

Making my mouth water you lot sounds delish !!

I didn't order porridge this time I have enough to last me the week upto Xmas ! I have 12 bars left the rest are shakes so I can see me just doing shakes for a few days and no bars to make them last plus I have more left of the shakes .

I think I may have a few porridge left over you know will have to investigate !! Might give the pancakes a go how'd you make them ?

Well Sammy I'm still here although trying to talk myself into coming off plan , it's only 2 weeks !!

Naughty thoughts today !!

2 weeks worth of scoffing and weight gain would be the outcome of me coming off plan !!!

DDDDDDrrrrrrreeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss !!!!

Porridge pancakes???? Oh my days how do I make then? Is it the silver packet porridge or the oatmeal to make them? X

I don't know lol

Will wait for Sammy to get back to us :)

How do you think it's looking ?

I have the control underwear on do you think I still look bumpy on my tummy area

image-766977610.jpg

image-2441790285.jpg

Sorry been out all day!!

Right pancakes is the porridge pack with an egg, splash of milk (or water) and crushed sweeteners if you wish to.
Mix it up.
Fry light in a pan and cook like you would a normal pancake. I use a small pan but think you'd get a good size thin one from a bigger pan.

Makes a nice change xx

I know what you mean about the naughty thoughts!! I've written down every single day I have left and am ticking it off every day which helps give me a visual of how much longer I have left to go.
Might help you stay on track? Otherwise yes, there is a big chance you might go swerving off the rails big style in the next two weeks. It's so easily done and you really will kick yourself for it! 2 weeks can make a massive difference in how you feel in your clothes, the fit of them, your confidence in them as well as in yourself. Plus on a vain note - ( ;) ) this diet is 100% minerals and vitamins resulting in glowing skin hair and nails. If you go off the rails you may end up with an outbreak and blotchy skin for your party as well as potentially feeling bloated. Double whammy risk of feeling cr*p! Just saying ;)

Munch bunch - dress is fantastic! You look great in it now, but don't let that derail you when you're doing so well!

Sammy - ooh hadn't considered the skin aspect - my skin is looking better, I thought it was coz I was eating less crap, but I guess you need to consider the vits and all the water I'm drinking!

pancakes - I also do them with the oatmeal pack, and just use an egg white. Whisk em up and dry fry. Scrummy and v filling. I find these and any of the meal packs hot more filling than the shakes.

Dress looks lovely, you look great in it x

Back