Munchies and Madness- my food diary.

PhotoGrid_1496076890372.jpg

Work today but managed to make good decisions- took lunch in to stop me grabbing a meal deal from Tesco and even planned an evening meal from the freezer for when I got home at 7:45pm!

Still got an awful cold and the weather has taken a cold snap again- feeling pretty lousy!!

Today's food (30/05/17)
B- None.
L- Overnight oats (hexb) Coleslaw salad with tuna, tomatoes and cucumber (1.5syns for mayo) Satsuma.
D- Chilli (3syns for Coleman's packet mix) and broccoli (odd combo but extra veggies!)

Snacks- Mango. Cheetos (3.5syns)
Drinks- Starbucks latte (hexa+3syns) Water. Fruit tea.

Syn total- 11syns

Still suffering with a silly cold- i just can't shake it!! My head is pounding and im so tired because i can barely sleep :(

Met my mum after work to pick up Riley and she offered me a coffee... Im weak willed with coffee so said yes... Already used my hexa so went over syns.

Oh and mangoes are on offer in Tesco so they'll appear frequently!! I know they are not speed but I love them! They remind me of my nanna- she always loved a mango!!

Wednesdays food (31/05/17)
B- Mango.
L- Coleslaw salad (1.5syns EL mayo) with gem lettuce and ham.
D- Quorn and bean bolognese, broccoli and pickled red cabbage.

Snacks- Nectarine. Cheetos (3.5syns) Mango and strawberries. Overnight oats (hexb)
Drinks- Starbucks (hexa+3syns for syrup) Pret a manger latte (6syns for milk, 3syns for syrup) Tea (1syn for milk) Water. Pepsi max cherry.

Syn total- 18syns

Day off today- tried to take it easy, as still feeling rough. I've had a headache threatening to become a migraine all day- taken some aspirin, which is keeping the edge off...
Riley has been unsettled- he's fussy because he hasn't been with me for the past 3 days and it's a week since he had his 1yr injections. Unfortunately because one of them is a live vaccine there is a common reaction (fever, general unwellness) after a week incubation period :(
When I finally got Riley down for a nap me and Reece made some cupcakes :)

Today's food (01/06/17)
B- Nothing.
L- Coleslaw salad (1.5syns EL mayo) ham, gem lettuce and tomato. WW fromage frais (1syn- caramel) Nectarine. Flat peach. Satsuma. Melon. Cheesestring (part hexa)
D- Tesco pasta n sauce. 3 crispbread (3syns) and 1 LC triangle (1syn)

Snacks- Mini cupcake (3syns) Special k bar (hexb) Nectarine. 2 mikado king (2syns)
Drinks- Tea (part hexa for milk) Pepsi max cherry. Flavoured water.

Syn total- 11.5syns

Tried to make mini SW quiche today- i used cupcake cases in my bun tin and cooked for ages but they were still rrally wet in texture. They taste okay but look shocking- anyone have tips?

Todays food (02/06/17)
B- Half a satsuma.
L- Butternut squash soup. 3 crispbread (3syns) with 1 LC triangle (part hexa). WW yogurt. Nectarine. Cherry tomatoes and cucumber.
D- Chilli (3syns for Coleman's packet mix), rice and rocket salad.

Snacks- Cheetos (3.5syns) Red pepper. Special k bar (hexb) Muller light with 2 mikado king (2syns) 2 mini quiche (1.5syns for cheese) Mango.
Drinks- Tea (part hexa for milk) Pepsi max cherry. SF squash.

Syn total- 13syns

Testing day today for SW! Going for a birthday picnic for a friend at the zoo. Obviously I am going to pack myself SW friendly food but resisting everything the others are going to offer is going to be a challenge! And cake. There is probably going to be cake (it is a birthday after all) and it's really rude to say no to birthday cake...

Saturday's food (03/06/12)
B- Half a banana.
L- Large coleslaw salad (3syns for EL mayo) with ham, rocket and cherry tomatoes. Flat peach. Plum. WW fromage frais (0.5syn)
D- Asda low fat sausages (1syn) Beans. SW chips (1.5syns for spray oil) Pickled gherkins.

Snacks- Cheetos (3.5syns) Cheesestring (part hexa) Weetabix part bar (hexb) Plum. Pickled gherkins. Fab (4.5syns)
Drinks- Tea (part hexa) Pepsi max cherry.

Syn total- 14syns

So my good intentions on Sunday didn't pan out... 2 slices of cake and a takeaway burger and chips...

Yesterday I was unprepared for work and dinner so had to go out and grab lunch- my decisions were fine but I wanted something sweet when I got home and had a 6syn treat taking me over my allowance :( Also forgot to take any pics!!

Yesterday's food (05/06/17)
B- Plum.
L- Tesco spicy chicken pasta pot (2syns) Nectarine. Satsuma.
D- Ham and cucumber sandwich (bread hexb, 1syn for EL mayo) and kinder happy hippo (6syns)

Snacks- Ferrero rocher (3.5syns) Cheetos (3.5syns) Banana.
Drinks- Tea (1.5syns for milk) Costa latte (milk hexa, 3syns for syrup) Water. Pepsi max cherry.

Syn total- 20syns

I was a little better prepared for work today- took fruit at least!!
Once again my new team had sweets- I had a strawberry pencil and to be honest was surprised they are only 2syns! I had a sugar rush after having it!!

Today's food (06/06/17)
B- Plum.
L- Tesco spicy chicken pasta pot (2syns) Overnight oats (hexb)
D- Pasta n sauce with sugar snap peas.

Snacks- Cheetos (3.5syns) Nectarine. Strawberry pencil sweet (2syns)
Drinks- Starbucks latte (hexa+3syns) Tea (2syns for milk) Water.

Syn total- 12.5syns

Hectic day at work today so not much snacking. Means I am a bit hungry this evening though so have some fruit whilst I'm waiting for my Tesco delivery!!

Today's food (07/06/17)
B- Nothing.
L- Tesco spicy chicken pasta pot (2syns) Nectarine.
D- Ham and cucumber sandwich (hexb+1syn for EL mayo) 2 x plums. Cheetos (3.5syns) WW fromage frais (0.5syn)

Snacks- Nectarine.
Drinks- Starbucks (hexa+3syns for syrup) Tea (1.5syns for milk) Water. Flavoured water.

Syn total- 11.5syns

Weigh in this morning- STS. I'm not overly annoyed as it is that time of the month and I feel bloated!
Also had to change the brand of my contraceptive pill (supplier issues with my old one or something!) so my body is adjusting to that too.

Not sleeping too well at the moment either :(

Yesterday's food (08/06/17)
B- None.
L- Roast chicken mugshot (1syn) Mango. Strawberries. Nectarine. Overnight oats (hexb)
D- Pasta with low fat pesto (4syns), sugar snap peas and cheese (hexa)

Snacks- WW yogurt. Banana and strawberries. Cheetos (3.5syns) Flat peach.
Drinks- Options hot chocolate (2syns) with mini marshmallows (1syn) Tea (2syns) Flavoured water. Coke zero.

Syn total- 13.5syns

Fell off the wagon completely during June. Had a hen do in Malaga for my cousin and felt like a blob in my swimming cossie- then fell into a vicious cycle of eating and being depressed.

Been back on it since Friday although a bit rubbish with my photo taking and updating!!

Although I do have an off night planned for Friday as my bestie is coming round and we are indulging on a takeaway...

I had a birthday on June 12th and told hubby to get me an omelette maker (he was reluctant and said they are pointless but I'm rubbish at making them in a pan- I end up with scrambled egg with bits in!) and it is amazing!! Hopefully that will encourage me!!

Also did a load of batch cooking last week- chilli, sausage casserole, chicken and bacon stew, Quorn and bean bolognese, coleslaw style salad... And i bought some hexb weightwatchers wraps as i fancy enchiladas- SW style. I'm feeling prepared!!!

Catch up-

30/06/17
B- Nothing
L- Pesto pasta n sauce (part hexa for milk). Pink n white (2.5syns) WW fromage frais (0.5syn) Mango. Strawberries. Satsuma. Nectarine.
D- Omelette (4syns for cheese) SW chips (1syn for spray oil) Coleslaw salad (0.5syn for EL mayo)

Snacks- Special k bar (hexb) Curly surly (6syns)
Drinks- Tea (part hexa for milk) SF squash. Coke zero.

Syn total- 14.5syns

01/07/17
B- Nothing
L- Coleslaw salad with ham and free dressing.
D- 2 chicken stuffed with 2 LC triangle (2.5syns) wrapped in bacon. SW coleslaw (1syn for mayo) SW chips (1syn for spray oil)

Snacks- Overnight oats (hexb) Cheetos. Nectarine. Satsuma.
Drinks- Starbucks latte (hexa+3syns) Tea (1.5syns for milk) Water. Coke zero.

Syn total- 12.5syns

02/07/17
B- Half a banana.
L- Coleslaw salad with ham and EL mayo (1.5syns) Overnight oats (hexb) Cherries.
D- Omelette (hexa for cheese) SW chips (1syn for spray oil) Asparagus. Green beans. Peas.

Snacks- Cheetos (3.5syns) Nectarine. Cherries.
Drinks- Tea (1syn for milk) Coke zero. SF squash. Gin (25ml 2.5syns) and diet lemonade.

Syn total- 9.5syns

03/07/17 (green day!)
B- Nothing.
L- Cheese sandwich (hexb for bread. 2.5syns for LC triangles) Overnight oats (hexb)
D- Mugshot. Cheetos (3.5syns)

Snacks- Nectarine. Satsuma. Strawberries.
Drinks- Starbucks latte (hexa+3syns) Tea (1syn for milk) Costa latte (hexa+3syns) Water. Coke zero.

Syn total- 13syns

Back