1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Music's Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Music, 4 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Music

Music Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've now decided to join slimming world after fainting doing the cambridge diet. :cry: I started yesterday and everythings going well. My friend is on the plan so she has lent me her books to read its hard to understand everything but once I get used it I'll be ok. My friend has done so well. She's lost a stone and a half in 2 months. I've joined the gym so my goal is to go 3 to 4 times a week. I will write my menu for the day and and everyone feel free to comment. I'm going to my first meeting tomorrow evening. My goals are:

• To get to 10st 7
      [*]To get under 10st
      [*]To get to 9st 7
      [*]To get to 9st and decide if I want to lose more
      [*]To fit into size 10s
      • To go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week
      • To drink 2ltrs of water
      • To do 50 sit-ups per day
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.