1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Must....Not....Binge....ARGH!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sarah-Jayne, 16 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Well-Known Member

*Rocks back and forth*

Must resist the temptation to binge! For some reason i'm just really in the mood to go all out and scoff!!!

Arrrrghh! Must be a Friday night thing lol x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. mfinnis

mfinnis Well-Known Member

don't do it!!! you'll only regret it tomorrow!!! find something to do instead to take your mind off it....!!

4. Sarah-Jayne

Im trying but the OH is ill and feeling down and its just making me wanna binge lol, crap excuse I know!

5. eternity

eternity Well-Known Member

Imagine yourself getting on the scales at WI. It'll be scary if you binge tonight, but lovely and triumphant if you resist.
    Don't do it, be strong. I'm currently sitting next to my OH who has a big bar of wholenut, and I'm imagining my Wi on Wednesday as a sort of deterrent. It's sort of working.......

6. Sarah-Jayne

Wow, I dont know if i could resist that, proper admire you hun!
    Maybe I will just have a curlywurly and stay within my syn limit, just!

7. Sarah-Jayne

On second thoughts, I dont fancy a curlywurly :(

8. Shaz J

Shaz J Well-Known Member

i could sooo easily binge now (both with food and drink!) but im convincing myself i feel better tomorrow if i keep in control! it is so hard though - WE WILL DO IT!

judimac likes this.
  9. craftylucyloo

craftylucyloo Well-Known Member

what food have you got in that you can eat for free? what day you on? I say... go and eat free food first and then binge ..... if you still need to!!! Usually if you don't fancy free food it's because you're not really hungry and just desperate for junk. You need to resist this and have something sweet but not high in syns like a jelly or something. xx

10. Sarah-Jayne

*Hugs Shaz* Arghghghghghgh!

11. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

DON'T DO IT SJ.......I gave into temptation last weekend the first time since I started SW and I have spent the week desperately trying to claw back and feeling very sorry and angry with myself too (I STS) - but, it has learnt me a valuable lesson though.......so try to resist or have nibbles that are Free or low in syns, have a couple of milky drinks or Option drinks, have some yoghurts or even a couple bags of crisps - these won't do too much damage, but DON'T go on an all out binge pleeessseeeee, you are doing so well.......X

12. Sarah-Jayne

I do EE but dont fancy any of that lol.
    I really fancy some Mikado's but dont have any. Also REALLY want some chocolate digestives, thinking about it ... dont have any of them either!

13. Sarah-Jayne

Donnie, I know your so right mate!!!

14. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Why don't you paint your nails SJ - take your time give yourself a good manicure and then paint them, you can't eat while your nails are wet......or even wash and style your hair, anything to take your mind off the kitchen, good luck love. X

15. Sarah-Jayne

I had a bath literally like 2 hours ago! Also, I got my nails done Tuesday at Hollywood nails so they are all done and sorted! Lol. Typical.

Im going to go and change our bedding lol.

16. K19ely

K19ely Active Member

Hi Sarah-Jayne why not do some walking take dogs out or something then you can have a treat knowing you have worked off the syns!

17. craftylucyloo

craftylucyloo Well-Known Member

Good idea lol. I had it bad the other day when I saw blasted box of thorntons half price in Tesco. Was the BIG box as well. I was in a mood for days but I have overcome. hugsxxxx

18. mfinnis

mfinnis Well-Known Member

go have a huge glass of water then...... BRUSH YOUR TEETH...the junk will taste horrible then anyway.....resist.........you can do it....your brain is playing tricks on you - you're not really hungry you just want our normal habit of "treating" ourselves with some rubbish....

19. Sarah-Jayne

Thanks you guys :D xx
    Ive had one peice of chocolate and now im alright, phew! xx

20. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Well-Known Member

Stick on channel 282 on sky and join me with a street dance workout!

21. Sarah-Jayne

LOL wish I could! Im budget and only have Freesat! Currently watching Rude Tube which is making me laugh-fit!