Must....Not....Binge....ARGH!

Don't give in to the temptation Hun. You don't really want it and you certainly don't need it!! Some really good ideas on here. Just think of those scales come weigh in day and think how you will feel if you have a gain....and then the cycle continues.

Glad I resisted, thank you, again. Seriously, I feel like I say nothing but 'thank you' on here sometimes! Im always ranting or moaning about something lol xx

LOL wish I could! Im budget and only have Freesat! Currently watching Rude Tube which is making me laugh-fit!

Oh no, gutted, although rude tube is ace!!! My workout is just on a break now, i find having fun and exercising at the same time puts my mind off wanting to troff everything in the house.

Plus, you can learn some slick moves for your next dance floor jam :p

Now tell us that you resisted all temptation yes?

Sarah-Jayne, DON'T feel bad about 'ranting and moaning' as you put it. Many of us would not be brave enough to post, but your replies have certainly helped me - and many others I'm sure.

As craftylucyloo said, if you dont fancy free food, then you're not really hungry. That is SO true - I MUST remind myself of that next time I'm in this mood, then go and clean my teeth!

I do TRY to have some reasonably low syn treats in the house at all times, Snack a Jacks jumbo chocolate chips are the current favourite, and I try to never have anything 'disgusting' available - although if you're a 'chuck-out queen' like me, it's not only the 'good' things that get reduced! Fortunately not a big box of Thornton's, but there was this close dated, bashed Terrys Chocolate Orange at less than half price... (nearly 50 syns, eek!!!)

So pleased that you got through it this time without too much damage - keep up the good work!

Back