My 100% 100 Day Challenge

The rest belong to my 5 year old and even I'm not that mean! They are well hidden now though incase i get the urge to steal one!

youll have to get a padlock on the door that'll really keep you out.

mmmmmm i love easter eggs :D

Update for today..

I have been really good, had a couple of atkins bars but thats only one for brekkie and one for lunch.

going to have chicken salad for my tea mmmmm i never thought before that id look forward to a salad.

the sun is still shining ... we had about a half hour of rain earlier but all in all todays been really good.:D

going shopping tomorrow...not for me but for my OH. but shoud keep me busy and away from temptation.

will update again in the morning to see if i have been good tonight

I know easter eggs are pure heaven aren't they....maybe I should consider that padlock!!

Monday 27th April...Day 8

Im officially having a day off today.

I had a takeaway last night which was scrumptious but its my mums birthday today.

going out for a meal later and im going to have a bottle of few of wine.

Im in a really positive mood today ;)

good for you . had a so so week end not to bad but i say i could have been better but its over now so time will tell on weigh in day Thursday:rolleyes:

You deserve a day off honey after being sick last week and still losing over half a stone...enjoy day with your Mum...looking over old posts before I joined I see she isn't well...how are things now?

she has to into hospital on wed about what sort of surgery she needs doing to get rid of the lump and then they'll discuss chemo and stuff after the operation.

but im making it my mission to take her mind off things today.

thanks for asking dee:)

ye both deserve a nice day today so enjoy and eat plenty and have a few wines!!!

Have a lovely day together honey forget about diets, weight and everything else...have a laugh if you can it will do you both good XX

After such a fabulous loss I think you deserve a treat! enjoy hun :)

Tuesday 28th April...Day 9

Back at work and it absolutely sucks. I hate my job plus it doesn't help that im extremely hung over:(.

I went wild alcohol wise i had 2 bottles of wine but switched to low carb and had a vodka or four;)

Food wise was soooo yummy. Started my day with an english breakfast, healthily cooked and low carb apart from the toast :D

I had a lunch of chicken and pasta at a pub with a couple of glasses of wine and some garlic bread....

We had a buffet later on and I had sausage rolls, sandwiches, quiche and chocolate gateau

it was so lush and my hard works gone out the window.

it was sooo worth it.

back on the wagon today and trying to get back into ketosis. i had fridge raiders for breakfast and i have had a litre of water already:D

Oh God....I'm so jealous!!!!!!!! Bet you will get back on track no problem and still have weight loss...no better woman!

Sorry to hear you hate your job...I know the feeling, I have been out of work sick for 2 and a half years now...have applied for early retirement on health grounds and hope to hear something in the next week or so. Its a long story but basically I had a breakdown...was being bullied big time by my boss and couldn't handle it what with 3 kids etc. I am much better now but on a loot of meds and attending a counsellor regularly. I just hope I get this as I want to change my life path....

i know exactly how your feeling, i was on meds for 18 months before i got this job and seeing a counsellor. and i can identify with you about bully bosses. i have recently moved departments i had a nightmare of a boss and used to go home and end up crying my eyes out.

i really dont know how you got through it with three kids to look after but i really hope you get your early retirement.

i have come to the conclusion that people who are bullies just do it because of all the insecurities they have with themselves. i just think in my head that i hope they suffer too.

you seem to be on the right road to recovery, youve got a new way of eating...good old cs and you have us lovely ladies to make you smile (hopefully) during the day when youre bored and plus your husband and friends. you seem to have come out the other side which is always the most hardest thing:)

Thanks Kels...I have gained 3 stone since all this started and have tried on numerous occassions to shed it...failing after about 2 days...however this time I know I can do it...partly because CS is so easy and I don't feel like I'm on a diet but mainly because of the help and support I'm getting from you and all the other lovely ladies on this forum....my success will be down to all of you X

Deegirl really hope you get your early retirement its the least you deserve tk god i never had any dealings with bad bosses x

dee success is only down to you.....you're the one that has been putting in all the hard work.

we're just here to support one another.

you should be proud of yourself because you've stayed on track and achieved that success.

Wednesday 29th April...Day 10

I said that i was going to weigh myself every ten days an dthis was my 10th day.

I have put on 4lbs. But you know what thats ok!!!!
I have had a takeaway, lots of alcohol and a birthday to contend with.

Just got back from my weekly shop and Im going to get back into ketosis today.

For breakfast i had an egg and bacom omellte. i added a bit of milk like always so thats 1 net carb i have used.

i have just had an antkins bar, thats 2 net carbs so in total i have had 3.

God knows what im going to have for lunch and i still need to start drinking my water.

Will update again later im off to indulge in a book:)

Hi honey.... thats ok, you had a good day on Monday, and you deserved it...you will be fine...bet you have a good loss next time :D

grrr i dont know whats wrong with me ...i polished off nearly a whole box of chocolate cookies (low carb ones), 2 atkins bars a bowl of tuna mayo and cucumber and some sausage and chicken stir fry.

I hate been in the house im at work again tomorrow but im spending all day put of the house...even if it means staying at the beach or something!!!!:cry:

Back