My 100% 100 Day Challenge

you have given this a bit of thought i see lol yer a sprain is good, whens he going to tell you its been changed? how did you find out?

my best friend told me, you know the otherday when i was really upset. i said to her on the phone maybe i should finish him before he finishes me

she said dont cos your getting married soon

and i said no not til next year and she said no soon.....

blah blah blah and i got it out of her.

hes gonna tell me about week before so i can have a fitting and confirm everything aswell :)

Its been a rough bank holiday, I never want to go there again .

I had a night with the girls last night and had takeaway chocolate and wine....not to drown my sorrows but celebrating.

im not supposed to know but apparantly the weddings been brough forward from next year to the 23rd...OF THIS MONTH:O

so all that ignoring the messing with my head was just to completely throw me off track.

It worked didnt it but a little to well.

Im still not supposed to know but WOW...im getting married in 17 days! WOW!

I really am going to have to be super sensible!
Congrats it will be a busy 17 days for you. Alls well that ends well. Bet you are on cloud 9.

and you will have to pretend to be shocked lol best start practicing now lol

god knows how i am going to react, i normally hate suprises but i like this one!:p

i hate them as well i cant even stand it at birthdays or xmas , you will just have to try look suprised you dont want him to know you know he went to a lot a trouble to suprise you and risked a hell of a lot to do it, im so pleased things worked out well, has he done all the planning as well?

i did most of it, foods, dresses colours etc ages ago and both luke and my best friend who have been organising it already new what i wanted so hopefully things will be great.

i trust him, well i trust my friend so it should be a great day

Oh my God Kels that is brilliant!!!! How are you going to organise it in 17 days...or has he done it all already? I am so delighted for you :D

I have been very bold since thursday and as today is my birthday I'm heading out for a few drinks with the girls! I have stuck to my shakes and have eaten very well...but have had far too much alcohol and I'm afraid a lot of it was beer:( I had a sneaky weigh this morning and was up 5lbs:(

hes been organising for a while apprantly so theres not much left to do.

and silly old me didnt have the slightest clue!!!

enjoy your bday dee have a huge blwo out and enjoy yourself.

get back on the wagon tomorrow and start again.

dont spend your bday drinking those bloody shakes.

have you got anything organised?!

you will have a great day it will be every thing you hoped it would be and all you have to do is enjoy it , happy birthday dee have a good one,

Thanks Ladies....nothing mad planned, hubby is cooking me a nice dinner tonight and then I'm going out with the girls for a few drinks. You must be so excited Kels :D

Wednesday 6th May... Day 16

AGRHHHHH 16 DAYS TO GO!

Doing SS for 2 weeks, no food

but i need to shift something i feel awful.

Im not scale hopping im going by my measurements so here it goes...

Neck: 14 inches
Over Bust: 45.5 inches
Under Bust: 38 inches
Waist: 36 inches
Hips: 45 inches
Left Leg: 27 inches
Right Leg : 28 inches

Total: 233.5 inches:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hopefully ill show some loss even if it is just in inches!

Im keeping my fingers crossed!

Had my first choc shake at 9:30 ish, good old cs had a few left so going to use them till theyre gone then move to my dietmeal ones.

I cant believe everything is sooo soon!

Im starting to really freak out, I mean...do i really want to go through with this?!

am i ready?

***SHUT UP KELS!****

Yes i am ready, Im just bricking it!

Chill out, Relax! Just take a deep breath!

Okay that didnt work.

I need a drink, no alcohol allowed.

Im off for some water!

Of course you want it honey.....it will be perfect...you should take it easy on yourself you are georgous already ;) Have you heard from himself at all?

yea he came over yesterday and we did some making up;)

Good!!!!!!!!!!!! I presume he didn't say anything about the wedding....how are you going to pretend you don't know?

just relax and enjoy it if you wernt ready you would have said, are you going away after the wedding

Good!!!!!!!!!!!! I presume he didn't say anything about the wedding....how are you going to pretend you don't know?

nope he didnt say at thing, i havent really figured that out yet i was just enjoying all the kisses and cuddles yesterday!

just relax and enjoy it if you wernt ready you would have said, are you going away after the wedding

just for a couple of nights in a hotel. we have a hol booked in sept so its gonna be a belated honeymoon. I want to be happy in myself and at the mo all i see is fat fat fat.

Back