My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

You know you don't actually look 20st or so. Probably because you're tall? Certainly from that very first profile pic I remember your face is now so much slimmer and doesn't look puffy or bloated. Sorry don't mean to offend you just that I know when I am heavier than I should be my face does look puffy. Looking good either way!

I looooove Breaking Bad - also one of my favourite shows. :) That and Dexter ... and Supernatural. ...

Nice picture by the way :) Is that a random bush I see or is it long hair?

You know you don't actually look 20st or so. Probably because you're tall? Certainly from that very first profile pic I remember your face is now so much slimmer and doesn't look puffy or bloated. Sorry don't mean to offend you just that I know when I am heavier than I should be my face does look puffy. Looking good either way!

Well I am nearly 5'10'', which is around an average male height I believe.

I am certainly less puffy, my family have said they have noticed that!

I do have quite a lot of muscle on my shoulders and legs, so I generally will look a little lighter. That's why 13st 8lb is what I think my ideal weight will be, even though that is still considered overweight.

Thanks for the compliment! And no worries, offence will never be taken haha:giggle:

So I have probably lost two stone now. I weighed myself with clothes on a few days ago after eating, and I was 292. So I am probably 290 or below now.

I really failed with the "no weigh-ins" this month haha :( But the main two things were sticking to the diet and exercising each day which I have done.

I looooove Breaking Bad - also one of my favourite shows. :) That and Dexter ... and Supernatural. ...

Nice picture by the way :) Is that a random bush I see or is it long hair?

Yeehhhhh!!! I love Dexter too, was tempted to try Supernatural it looks interesting.

Oh, and definitely a bush... :p

Snapshot_20130321_3.JPG

Haha I had really short hair all my life so in 2011 I decided to give long hair a try just in case I go bald. Been growing it ever since :D

Kira said:

I was thinking that too - you carry it very well. :) xx

Yeehhhhh!!! I love Dexter too, was tempted to try Supernatural it looks interesting.

Oh, and definitely a bush... :p

View attachment 83331

Haha I had really short hair all my life so in 2011 I decided to give long hair a try just in case I go bald. Been growing it ever since :D

You're a sexy lad, if you don't mind me saying so!

Then again I also have a thing for guys with long hair... haha :D

Supernatural's pretty good, it's quite cheesy but first few seasons are worth a watch :)

C'mon ladies you're making me blush!:giggle:

Oh and regarding long hair, I have certainly warmed to it myself. It suits me so much more than short hair, that may change if I lose weight though.

I will certainly look into watching Supernatural this year! I saw a couple of funny clips and it looks like something I could enjoy.

I must agree with Kira, you are shedding the weight off really well!

C'mon ladies you're making me blush!:giggle:

Oh and regarding long hair, I have certainly warmed to it myself. It suits me so much more than short hair, that may change if I lose weight though.

I will certainly look into watching Supernatural this year! I saw a couple of funny clips and it looks like something I could enjoy.

I must agree with Kira, you are shedding the weight off really well!

Shall I join in like a cougar and say I wanna jump your bones ? :p :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Shall I join in like a cougar and say I wanna jump your bones ? :p :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hahaha anyone can join in!

Day 18/28 of 100%

As of today I am starting some strength training. I am strengthening my arms which will them help my rowing ability.

I am also doing an ab workout which is pretty killer.

I also have added a percentage under my weight loss in the signature. 21% seems awesome, I'm over a fifth through my journey.

Last edited:
Day 21

Still going strong. 7 days left of 100% month after today. Not finding it too difficult. Keeping the calories at 1750 is super easy, and doing the exercise it fine.

Can't wait to post the official final results on Monday 1st!

You'll see the results of the strength training pretty quickly. I had 12 personal training sessions (two a week) starting in Jan (booked another set of 12 after that & hoping DH will get me another block!) and started feeling the results halfway through.
You are doing fab!

You'll see the results of the strength training pretty quickly. I had 12 personal training sessions (two a week) starting in Jan (booked another set of 12 after that & hoping DH will get me another block!) and started feeling the results halfway through.
You are doing fab!

My big brother is showing me his methods, that was recommended by a personal trainer/health advisor. After 5 months he is now pretty ripped, so it should certainly have some results on me!

Thanks for the support! I am glad your training is working for you!

I changed back my weight back to what I was when I started 100% month. I know I have lost a few pounds this month but no point officially updating it until I do a proper official weigh in on April 1st.

One week left of 100%!

Cannot wait to see the scales this time next week.

The first two weeks were pretty tough, but I have kind of adapted to exercising everyday and counting every single calorie.

I cannot wait for the hot weather. I am so sick of these freezing temperatures. I want to do more outdoor activities but the weather restricts them from being enjoyable.

I also wanted to add something.

What weight would we all be right now if we didn't start losing weight? I would probably be around 335 or higher if I kept going like I was. I compare that weight to what I am now and it is an amazing feeling.

Just one week left!! You're getting into some good habits with the exercise, I hope it continues to some degree after 1st April ;) You've done really well on that front.

As for your question... that's a tough one... if I never went on the diet which ultimately made me aware of my emotional eating and bad habits, at the weight of 259 lb (18st 7) back in 2008... I'd probably be near the 300lb mark by now. That is obviously speculation, but apart from random people making comments at me in the street, I didn't know how big I really was. I didn't know how and why I was eating ...

So, I guess, thanks for putting it into perspective... as I was feeling pretty down about my 1lb loss this week!!

At my height being near 300lb is really REALLY bad... so I'm pretty happy with my current 187 which is going down! :D

x

Back