My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Hi Flubber my current BMI is 22.9 ish I think at 8st it would be 20.5. I know to many this seems at the lower end for someone 5ft 2 but my lower end BMI is 18.5 ish around 7st 3lb so I have chosen midway point for target. Also I am of Asian (Indian) ethnicity and BMI is calculated at a lower rate for those of Asian ethnicity. I am small framed too so for me to look slimmer I need to lose more fat especially from hips and bottom area! It is amazing how fat distributes itself so differently on people and hence weight is irrelevant in one respect. My friend is the same height as me but weight 9st 10lbs and is a size 10 at that weight. I am a size 14 to 16 at that weight!???

New clothes are tight, but still fit. Which is perfect. I am going to slim into them so they will last a while!

New clothes are tight, but still fit. Which is perfect. I am going to slim into them so they will last a while!

Woo new clothes :) it's kinda fab to be too small for your fat clothes , I am facing that and it's good but with our tight budget I'm still wearing mine and more than a few people have seen parts of me reserved only for a special few, coz my skirts keep falling down!!!

I'm gonna lose 10 more lbs then get some in a smaller size as a reward. Will save up money too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woo new clothes :) it's kinda fab to be too small for your fat clothes , I am facing that and it's good but with our tight budget I'm still wearing mine and more than a few people have seen parts of me reserved only for a special few, coz my skirts keep falling down!!!

I'm gonna lose 10 more lbs then get some in a smaller size as a reward. Will save up money too :)

Yea, clothes are so damn expensive :(

My mum decided to pitch in this time as a token of support! I need to get some summer clothes, that will be sure to set me back a lot :(

I got the same jeans as my 50" waist, except the news ones are 46" and they fit! It is a very satisfying feeling!

I have these tablets called "Aquaban". Which are supposed to get rid of water retention. There were some in my house from months ago, when my mum was using them.

So I will try them out. I feel pretty bloated, like my muscles have sucked up tons of water. Will give a mini review of them!

MMh! You better read the leaflet you get with them. I though Aquaban was for bloating from menstruation? I think you are the wrong gender for that?!:) Just worth double checking!

Kira said:
MMh! You better read the leaflet you get with them. I though Aquaban was for bloating from menstruation? I think you are the wrong gender for that?!:) Just worth double checking!

Lol, yes they are aimed at women for that time if the month, I believe! I suppose as long as you follow the instructions they'll be ok, just don't take them at night!! I imagine they're quite mild as diuretics go because they're an over the counter drug, but you should always be careful. :) xx

Hahaha that's quite embarrassing then. :8855:

It says nothing about it being a for menstruaton on the box though... and the leaflet isn't in the box.

All it says on the box is "A traditonal remedy formulated with a blend of herbal ingredients to help remove excess fluid from the body".

Should I keep taking them to see if anything happens or just not bother?

REV23 said:
Hahaha that's quite embarrassing then. :8855:

It says nothing about it being a for menstruaton on the box though... and the leaflet isn't in the box.

All it says on the box is "A traditonal remedy formulated with a blend of herbal ingredients to help remove excess fluid from the body".

Should I keep taking them to see if anything happens or just not bother?

To be honest you'd probably get a similar result from a few cups of strong coffee. ;) xx

Ahh thanks for the info. Weird, wouldn't hurt for them to mention it on the box haha

Might still keep using it for a couple of days... just in case it does help.

Ahh thanks for the info. Weird, wouldn't hurt for them to mention it on the box haha

If your peener starts to turn inside out I'd be worrying....

Otherwise I'm sure you'll be fine :D

If your peener starts to turn inside out I'd be worrying....

Otherwise I'm sure you'll be fine :D

Hahah never heard that word before, made me chuckle

REV23 said:

Well you shouldn't get PMS at least. ;) xx

Morning Alex! Hope you have another fab day! It's great that your new jeans and clothes fit though they'll be loose again in no,time! I love that feeling of trying on old clothes or new ones and they fit or they are huge and wonder where the fat went!

Who,cares eh! As long as that fat leaves the body good riddance!

Morning Alex! Hope you have another fab day! It's great that your new jeans and clothes fit though they'll be loose again in no,time! I love that feeling of trying on old clothes or new ones and they fit or they are huge and wonder where the fat went!

Who,cares eh! As long as that fat leaves the body good riddance!

Yeh I can't wait to feel them get looser and looser. And eventually be too big for me haha

Day 18

Yesterday I played basketball with a friend for nearly 2 hours. It is the most running I had probably done in years. My legs were painful. So much running and especially jumping for 90 minutes really put a lot of pressure of my calves.

I am going to keep doing this often, I love basketball and my friends do too. It is a great form of exercise.

That's great! Hey! Make sure you do stretches after exercising. I never understood the important of stretching until I sustained a running injury and I still get calf pain but a good old stretch does alleviate it.

Just realized I have not showed my body at all on here yet. Anyway, here I am. At an estimate of 291lbs or less.

IMAG0529.jpg

So here's a funny photo I had taken earlier. If none of you recognize the reference on the shirt, it is off Breaking Bad, my favourite show!

Back