My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

I lost 2.4lbs :)

I've been ill all week, so I haven't exercised very much. So I am happy with this.

Congrats on the weighloss Rev, sorry to hear about not being well, loads of colds at work this week so seems to be doing the rounds. Hope you feel better soon :D

Excellent inspirational thread this one :) You're doing amazing, stay positive! x

Nice work, Rev! Congrats!

Sorry to hear you've been ill and hope you're feeling better? Well done on the loss!

Thanks! I'm very happy with it considering I couldn't move much this week!

It was horrible the first two days, but then it just transcended into coughs and lots of snot build-up haha Still ill now but it's nothing bad :)

Congrats on the weighloss Rev, sorry to hear about not being well, loads of colds at work this week so seems to be doing the rounds. Hope you feel better soon :D

Thanks I feel fine now! Just a light cold now really. :)

Excellent inspirational thread this one :) You're doing amazing, stay positive! x

Thank you very much :) I don't accept negative, positive all the way!

Plan for this week: Pure relaxation

Some of you know, I am an avid gamer. I haven't played video games much this year because there has been anything worth playing. But Grand Theft Auto V is out tonight (supposed to be Game of the Decade, maybe the best game ever made). I've been waiting 5 years for it to come out, and I'm going to a midnight launch tonight to get it.

So I will be playing a lot this week. Don't see myself doing any exercise but who knows? Anyway, I'm planning on chilling this week. I will still control my diet of course, so I should still get a loss.

Nothing wrong with being lazy if you plan for it! I can't wait.

Ah yes, I've ordered that for my boyfriend for his birthday in mid October, it's arriving tomorrow and he's got the day off Wednesday, but I won't let him have it until the big day ... I feel like I've told him I'm going to kill his puppy or something

OOh GTA 5, we are waiting til payday and then getting, really looking forward to it. Currently working our way through Dishounored for XBOX 360, we rent a lot of games and a lot of the time don't get the top charted stuff but find some real little gems! Dishounored, Shadows of the damned, Alice: Madness returns. Your week sounds ace! :)

Ah yes, I've ordered that for my boyfriend for his birthday in mid October, it's arriving tomorrow and he's got the day off Wednesday, but I won't let him have it until the big day ... I feel like I've told him I'm going to kill his puppy or something

Ahhhh I couldnt do that! I had to get this on release haha!

Best present you could get him though, kudos on being a top girlfriend!

OOh GTA 5, we are waiting til payday and then getting, really looking forward to it. Currently working our way through Dishounored for XBOX 360, we rent a lot of games and a lot of the time don't get the top charted stuff but find some real little gems! Dishounored, Shadows of the damned, Alice: Madness returns. Your week sounds ace! :)

Yeah I saved money aside for the Collector's Edition (£120). Pretty insane, but I'm a huge GTA fan and the merchandise is top quality having inspected it.

Never played Dishonoured :( Or the other games you mentioned! Haven't played much this year though that's why. Been to busy losing weight haha

I lost 2.4lbs :)

I've been ill all week, so I haven't exercised very much. So I am happy with this.

Very nice!!!

Ahhhh I couldnt do that! I had to get this on release haha!

Best present you could get him though, kudos on being a top girlfriend!

Haha, thanks! I might actually let him have it tomorrow ... I'm bribing him you see to get him to FINALLY sort out a load of his exams which I've been nagging about for ages ... Turns out all I had to do was wave GTA in the air! It was delivered to my work today and the blokes in my office were pretty much salivating over it, haha. I've never been so popular.

Hope you're enjoying it - try and get some sleep over the next week or so ;-)

Yeh I was playing it til 7 AM hahaha

Woke up at 6 PM, ridiculous... this is gunna be a nocturnal week.

Re: My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 47]

Well got GTA yestedaty for hubbies birthday but he cant play it ril Thursday because he's away with work. He's all twitchy lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back