My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Happy New Year!

I'm sure you'll get a loss on Sunday! And I hope you lose all the weight you would like to lose in 2013 :)

Happy New Year to you too! :D

I actually weighed myself again on Monday, and I was 0.8lb lighter. After I had already eaten and drank water.

So it is possible that something was just making me heavier on Sunday. Who knows.

I exercised on Sunday and Monday. I will resume my exercise regime tomorrow.

I still feel exhausted from the New Year celebrations. I think I will be fine tomorrow though. Anyway, my diet is still fine, going to try out MFP today! :D

Sounds like you had a fab night!

I've started a 100% for 100 days thread if you wanna join xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Where can i find the 100% for 100 day thread please? :D

Congratulations REV and everyone else! Best of luck :) xx

ExanteDreamer said:
Where can i find the 100% for 100 day thread please? :D

Congratulations REV and everyone else! Best of luck :) xx

Hiya! It's in the Calorie Counting forum under Other Diet Options. :) xx

Brilliant thank you! :) xx

Yep! Have added it to my sig, It ends the exact date i am going away and wanted to shed most of the weight for. Best of luck everyone :) xx

So a general update.

For the first time, my lazy instincts today wanted me not to exercise. I do not feel like it at all. But that lazy personality inside me can do one, I am doing it anyway!

I think I am carrying water weight. I continue to feel better and healthier yet my weight is still the same as Sunday. I haven't drank much water in the last few days, so I will drink a TON of it to try and cleanse my body.

Good news overall, me and my brother started our diets 2 months ago. He is just trying to be healthier (he is already very fit, not overweight at all). But we inspired our parents to begin getting healthier too.

My Mum and Dad are both a little overweight, so it is great to see them doing the same. And of course, this means all the food in the house will be healthy.

Anyway, hope you are all doing well.

So a general update.

For the first time, my lazy instincts today wanted me not to exercise. I do not feel like it at all. But that lazy personality inside me can do one, I am doing it anyway!

I think I am carrying water weight. I continue to feel better and healthier yet my weight is still the same as Sunday. I haven't drank much water in the last few days, so I will drink a TON of it to try and cleanse my body.

Good news overall, me and my brother started our diets 2 months ago. He is just trying to be healthier (he is already very fit, not overweight at all). But we inspired our parents to begin getting healthier too.

My Mum and Dad are both a little overweight, so it is great to see them doing the same. And of course, this means all the food in the house will be healthy.

Anyway, hope you are all doing well.

Don't drink more that 4 or 5 litres a day, it's dangerous. Google it, people have died!

That's brill about your parents, well done family :) xx

I haven't drank much water in the last few days, so I will drink a TON of it to try and cleanse my body

Please dont drink more than 2.5 - 3 litres of water a day, That really worries me. It is very dangerous and causes swelling of the brain as the body becomes too saturated with fluids. Also space out the drinking and never drink a large amount in one go, Best of luck hun you are doing fab :) xx

Don't drink more that 4 or 5 litres a day, it's dangerous. Google it, people have died!

That's brill about your parents, well done family :) xx

Oh hell no! Definitely not that much.

Will be around 3 litres :p

Please dont drink more than 2.5 - 3 litres of water a day, That really worries me. It is very dangerous and causes swelling of the brain as the body becomes too saturated with fluids. Also space out the drinking and never drink a large amount in one go, Best of luck hun you are doing fab :) xx

Hah yeh no more than 3! :p

Thanks for the support!

This week I weighed myself throughout. Sunday I was 303.4, Tuesday I was 302.6.

I am still 302.6 today. I only exercised 2 and a half time this week, but still. There is something that is making me not lose weight.

Either I have just plateau'd hardcore, and have to see it through. Or, it is something I have been consuming...

Diet Coke, I drank quite a lot of Diet Coke during the Xmas and New Year period. I started drinking it around the 20th, the beginning of the week where I gained 1.6lb.

I read up on it this week, apparently it has "slow" effects on the body. Which will slow down your metabolism. Could this be my problem?

I will give up Diet Coke completely when Week 10 starts tomorrow, and see how much I lose.

But anyway, I don't think I will lose much tomorrow. :(

Hey Alex. You've still had a lost there, no matter how small. A loss is a loss.

Giving up the diet coke to see if that changes anything is a really good idea. I think if it does slow down your metabolism then that could be what is affecting your body. Do you eat breakfast within 1 hour of waking up? That helps your metabolism.

Keep trying your best. Sometimes even with me when I have a really good week I lose little or nothing and it doesn't make sense.

Good luck :)

I'm sure you will do fine tomorrow Alex.

I've been drinking a lot of diet coke as well this week as I can't stand water anymore so not sure if it will have an impact on weight in day.

Giving up Diet Coke is a good idea, as it's so bad for you, and some studies have shown it can indirectly result in weight gain. Have you started logging all your calories on MFP? How many have you been having each day?

It's quite normal for your losses to slow down though, so I wouldn't worry too much, especially as it's just been Christmas. :) xx

Back