My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Well done, a loss is a loss, my weight loss yoyo's every week even though I've been keeping it the same week after week, I weighed myself earlier and I have gained 1lb since my last weigh in and the only thing I have changed really is allowing myself a 250ml of diet coke every day

Thanks bud. I am gunna try and drop the coke this week. At least limit it to a can or two a week.

Still I am on -1.4 for the past two weeks. I am really hoping to break a big drop next weigh-in.

So here's an update.

This week, I feel so fatigued. Feel like all my energy has gone. I have been fairly busy and I have not exercised since Saturday. Feel kind of sshamed. I have a feeling I will gain again this week, but I won't weigh myself until the weigh-in day on Sunday.

My diet has been okay though. Experimented with a few different foods. Ryvita is my new favourite snack, Philadelphia light is my new favourite topping. A slice of Ryvita and Philly is only like 50 calories. So I can eat a lot of it. Even better, it fills me up!

I spend quite a lot of time in my room, playing video games, watching TV, and using the laptop etc. I got a mini fridge for Xmas, so it is extremely useful just filling it with things. I can make the ryvita straight away as the philadelphia is in the fridge. I can also put tons of water in the fridge, with low calorie snacks like chicken bites and yoghurts etc.

So although I feel guilty for not exercising, I am happy I have found a lovely new snack. I always liked Ryvita but the problem was often finding a low calorie topping.

Meal wise, I haven't been AMAZING. Had to eat a Burger King today because there was simply nowhere else to eat. But I kept low calorie for the rest of the day, stayed under 1800 easily.

I feel like I have gained a stone, I feel so bad. Hoping I can feel more refreshed soon enough. I have to exercise tomorrow, need to get back into the awesome routine I had.

I haven't cut out diet coke completely. I still drank a little bit so far.

Overall, it isn't great times. It will probably be 3 weeks without a decent gain on Sunday. I just hope I can break the barrier and start losing some hardcore amounts of weight soon. I hope you are all doing well!

So here's an update.

This week, I feel so fatigued. Feel like all my energy has gone. I have been fairly busy and I have not exercised since Saturday. Feel kind of sshamed. I have a feeling I will gain again this week, but I won't weigh myself until the weigh-in day on Sunday.

My diet has been okay though. Experimented with a few different foods. Ryvita is my new favourite snack, Philadelphia light is my new favourite topping. A slice of Ryvita and Philly is only like 50 calories. So I can eat a lot of it. Even better, it fills me up!

I spend quite a lot of time in my room, playing video games, watching TV, and using the laptop etc. I got a mini fridge for Xmas, so it is extremely useful just filling it with things. I can make the ryvita straight away as the philadelphia is in the fridge. I can also put tons of water in the fridge, with low calorie snacks like chicken bites and yoghurts etc.

So although I feel guilty for not exercising, I am happy I have found a lovely new snack. I always liked Ryvita but the problem was often finding a low calorie topping.

Meal wise, I haven't been AMAZING. Had to eat a Burger King today because there was simply nowhere else to eat. But I kept low calorie for the rest of the day, stayed under 1800 easily.

I feel like I have gained a stone, I feel so bad. Hoping I can feel more refreshed soon enough. I have to exercise tomorrow, need to get back into the awesome routine I had.

I haven't cut out diet coke completely. I still drank a little bit so far.

Overall, it isn't great times. It will probably be 3 weeks without a decent gain on Sunday. I just hope I can break the barrier and start losing some hardcore amounts of weight soon. I hope you are all doing well!

You may be surprised this week. Giving your body a rest and purely eating the right amount of calories could be the trick to a loss. I could be wrong but it's worth a shot.

When you've been exercising your body has been crying out for the calories you burned so it's probably held on tight to the ones you eat. Now you are resting, your body thinks, ok I'm getting food, I'm not bring forced to burn it through muscle tears and sweat, so it calms itself down and let's go of the calories you don't need. Like if you were given £1000 a week for a year then all of a sudden it was taken off you, you'd try to save as much as you could incase you didn't get anymore. But then gradually you get given it again. Say every 2 weeks, then every week, and you feel more comfortable spending it again without fear of it being taken away. Your metabolism works in a similar way. Make sense?!?! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You may be surprised this week. Giving your body a rest and purely eating the right amount of calories could be the trick to a loss. I could be wrong but it's worth a shot.

When you've been exercising your body has been crying out for the calories you burned so it's probably held on tight to the ones you eat. Now you are resting, your body thinks, ok I'm getting food, I'm not bring forced to burn it through muscle tears and sweat, so it calms itself down and let's go of the calories you don't need. Like if you were given £1000 a week for a year then all of a sudden it was taken off you, you'd try to save as much as you could incase you didn't get anymore. But then gradually you get given it again. Say every 2 weeks, then every week, and you feel more comfortable spending it again without fear of it being taken away. Your metabolism works in a similar way. Make sense?!?! Xx

That could be the case, but I still feel cumbrous this week. I feel like I have gained weight.

We will see on Sunday!

That could be the case, but I still feel cumbrous this week. I feel like I have gained weight.

We will see on Sunday!

Promise me, and yourself, that if you do gain then you will not give up. You have come so far.
You just gotta keep fighting it and the result at the end will be the best you ever had xxx

Promise me, and yourself, that if you do gain then you will not give up. You have come so far.
You just gotta keep fighting it and the result at the end will be the best you ever had xxx

Won't happen. My eating habits are a permanent change now. Like I said before, I could not eat the way I used to. I find the idea of living off carbs only absolutely repulsive now.

Anyway, it's just the fact I haven't worked out. But hey, the weigh-in this week will give a good indication on how much I have gained from not exercising.

Even if I put on 2lb this week, I really excited for started a fresh new week on Sunday. Gunna try really hard on Week 12!

So today is not a good day. I often have sleeping issues, and could not sleep tonight. I have no work today so it's okay, not a big deal. The issue is that I don't want to sleep now, I need to stay awake until at least 8 PM to wake up at a decent time. This is hard.

I bought energy drinks to keep me going. Energy drinks are probably the worst thing a human can consume, but it's a sacrifice I have to make today. I can feel my heart pumping pretty hard from them.

I think this week has just been a bit of a lazy week. Not diet wise, just generally. I was tired this week, my body and mind was a bit overwhelmed from all the exercise I have been doing. Plus the fact I started work again, printing and typing for hours on end does not help.

It is very likely that I will gain weight this week. But it does not bother me. I am very excited for a fresh week, going to workout a lot and eat really well!!!

This plateau can only last so long. I am prepared for it to last a while longer though.

So today is not a good day. I often have sleeping issues, and could not sleep tonight. I have no work today so it's okay, not a big deal. The issue is that I don't want to sleep now, I need to stay awake until at least 8 PM to wake up at a decent time. This is hard.

I bought energy drinks to keep me going. Energy drinks are probably the worst thing a human can consume, but it's a sacrifice I have to make today. I can feel my heart pumping pretty hard from them.

I think this week has just been a bit of a lazy week. Not diet wise, just generally. I was tired this week, my body and mind was a bit overwhelmed from all the exercise I have been doing. Plus the fact I started work again, printing and typing for hours on end does not help.

It is very likely that I will gain weight this week. But it does not bother me. I am very excited for a fresh week, going to workout a lot and eat really well!!!

This plateau can only last so long. I am prepared for it to last a while longer though.

You a have the right mindset and this will carry you far. The mental side of things are the hardest to grasp. Good luck xx

You a have the right mindset and this will carry you far. The mental side of things are the hardest to grasp. Good luck xx

Indeed, I am feeling invincible for next week. I am going to try really, really hard. Make up for this lazy week.

I kind of want a gain, so it will motivate me to work hard! How are you doing weight loss wise anyway?

Another quick thing.

Already expressed my new love for Ryvita and Philadelphia, but also started eating nuts whenever I got a little hungry.

I am liking them now, just plain hazelnuts. I enjoy just nibbling on them. Hated them at first, but gave them a chance and beginning to enjoy them a lot.

Indeed, I am feeling invincible for next week. I am going to try really, really hard. Make up for this lazy week.

I kind of want a gain, so it will motivate me to work hard! How are you doing weight loss wise anyway?

Lost 3.7 lbs this week so doing ok :) xx

Another quick thing.

Already expressed my new love for Ryvita and Philadelphia, but also started eating nuts whenever I got a little hungry.

I am liking them now, just plain hazelnuts. I enjoy just nibbling on them. Hated them at first, but gave them a chance and beginning to enjoy them a lot.

Nuts are a great way of getting healthy calories without the fat! I just find them quite expensive! X

Lost 3.7 lbs this week so doing ok :) xx

Wow very impressive, congrats! 3.7lb is awesome.

Nuts are a great way of getting healthy calories without the fat! I just find them quite expensive! X

Indeed they are pricy but it takes a while for me to get through an entire pack.

Wow very impressive, congrats! 3.7lb is awesome.

That's why I think you may see a loss. Coz I eat about the same as you but do zero exercise. Last week I lost 5 lb with no exercise.
Xx

I made it thru week 1!!! And lost 7.1 lbs! What a feeling of success!

Hope everyone is well today! I'll catch up later. I'm off to work.

Well done Yvonne! That a great loss! Do you use MFP too? I found that using MFP even when doing vlcd was helpful as I liked to have a record of everything and seeing the chart go down was great. When I moved to calorie counting that also helped. I am now mixing vlcd with real food as I have about 16 pounds to goal (originally was only 14 but the festive season arrived!) Cambridge is hardcore but great results keep planning for maintenance or simply life when food is literally thrown at you! You can still keep losing! We just can't go back to the way we used to eat!

That's why I think you may see a loss. Coz I eat about the same as you but do zero exercise. Last week I lost 5 lb with no exercise.
Xx

Nah I can feel it. I know right now I have not lost anything. I hope I am wrong though.

Still I don't care what the scales say on Sunday, I am just excited for a fresh week.

I made it thru week 1!!! And lost 7.1 lbs! What a feeling of success!

Hope everyone is well today! I'll catch up later. I'm off to work.

That is fantastic well done!

Hi Alex! Great thread, very inspirational and so much info from everyone! I'll definitely be following your journey.

I'm a fellow gamer (used to play WoW as well), what do you play these days?

And... Ryvita with Philly rocks :drool:

Back