My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Oh, I'd much rather cycle or get on the cross trainer myself. Running's good though, I think that I'll introduce some back into my plans going forward.

I'm deffo rubbish at it too!

I'm okay with stop, start running but any longer distance running and I am done for!

I'll give the jog another go in a couple of stones time :p For now, rowing machine, bike and basketball will do.

Alex jogging a mile is a great achievement! Well done. I think you could get into it actually. A run walk (walk 1 min and run for 1 or 2 mins) is a great way of increasing stamina and it's what I do with my person trainer on the treadmill. I have a running injury (plantar fasciitis) which has prevented me from running and I simply can't do it anymore not without the PF flaring up. Make sure you stretch before and after running as I think lack of stretching was one of the causes of my PF. Better to prevent injury. I think waiting until you have another stone or so off may be a good thing as PF can be caused by being overweight too.

Walking fast is a very good option too less impact. I guess any movement whatsoever is using more calories than sitting in front the TV (guilty) for too long!

Btw I am still doing weekly weigh in's on Monday's I couldn't do what you did last time and not weigh. Though I wish I could!

Alex jogging a mile is a great achievement! Well done. I think you could get into it actually. A run walk (walk 1 min and run for 1 or 2 mins) is a great way of increasing stamina and it's what I do with my person trainer on the treadmill. I have a running injury (plantar fasciitis) which has prevented me from running and I simply can't do it anymore not without the PF flaring up. Make sure you stretch before and after running as I think lack of stretching was one of the causes of my PF. Better to prevent injury. I think waiting until you have another stone or so off may be a good thing as PF can be caused by being overweight too.

Walking fast is a very good option too less impact. I guess any movement whatsoever is using more calories than sitting in front the TV (guilty) for too long!

Btw I am still doing weekly weigh in's on Monday's I couldn't do what you did last time and not weigh. Though I wish I could!

The walk, run workout is pretty much what I do when I play basketball and football! That's why I love going out to play them so much it helps with my fitness a lot.

Sounds bad, I am not very injury prone but any thing like that would be awful. Anyway I think I will postpone any long distance jogging for a while until I lose some more!

Monday sounds good :)

My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 36]

Don't be disheartened by the whole jogging scenario, you've done absolutely brilliantly thus far, continue what you're doing, in a stone or two all of that will be a walk in the park! :)

Don't be disheartened by the whole jogging scenario, you've done absolutely brilliantly thus far, continue what you're doing, in a stone or two all of that will be a walk in the park! :)

Woah Connah what happened to you man? I was wondering where you went! Glad to you are back.

And I am not disheartened... at all! It was tough but the fact is I couldn't jog 50 metres when I was 318lbs. So a mile to me is a great feat.

But I will give it another go in a stone or two to see how I do!

Phew, thought I screwed up today. Had 400 calories left. I went to the cinema to watch Man of Steel, and ordered a large diet coke (it's quite a long movie!) and a regular hot dog. There is some meal deal thing for large so I would save money if I got a large hot dog. Stupidly I went for it. IT WAS HUGE! But it was only 400 calories having checked the info... was worried it was like 750.

Anyway, here is a photo of me from head to toe. I haven't seen my full body for years. Apart from my before/after pics in the mirror. But in this photo I can see how tall I am now, it's kind of weird.

IMAG0785.jpg

And I know 5'10'' isn't tall. But at school I was VERY small. So it's nice to be at an average height now :) I am still growing too, I have grown an inch this year :p

Last edited:
My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 36]

Thanks man, glad I'm back too :) had a rough coupleof months but now I'm back on the wagon! You have done amazingly you are actually my inspiration aha!

Thanks man, glad I'm back too :) had a rough coupleof months but now I'm back on the wagon! You have done amazingly you are actually my inspiration aha!

Cool man you gunna start posting in your diary again?

If you need any help, I'm always available!

I bet it feels good to have the confidence to post full body pics on the internet, eh? Obviously I never saw you at 22 stone but you must notice a huge difference between then and now. Top work matey :)

Well I've shown my body lots of times on here! Here is me at 305lbs which was around 21st 9lbs!

306 (2).jpg306.jpg

Well that's me told!

There's a huge difference in the pics, but you knew that already ;)

Hah yeh just wish I took one at 318lbs.

Oh my lord... the last few days have been the busiest non-work related days of my life.

Been out the last few days for 5 hours minimum in the sun generally playing basketball/football and just moving around. My legs are in muscular agony from so much activity from an 18 stone person. The result this week will be great. If it isn't, it will be water weight for a logical reason because... today was pretty bad - but I don't regret it.

I had cereal, a sausage bap, a cheeseburger and like 1200 calories of coke, juice and a pint. It was a village fete in the day and my friend's dad's 50th birthday party at night. I have no idea what my calories were for the day, but I am sure I will have gained quite a lot of water weight. But I had a fantastic day, one of the best of my life. So it's so worth it regardless of the consequence on the scales!

Confident it will definitely be a loss tomorrow, but probably not a big one. Next week's weigh-in will be huge after the water weight is gone. But who knows maybe I don't retain any water and lose 3lbs tomorrow.

Weigh-in in the mornin'. Hope you are all doing well!

Weigh-in was 256.2 so that's 0.6lb loss. As I said I am 100% sure that have retained water and rightly so. So a 0.6lb loss is great.

Expect a 4lb loss next week when all the water has gone.

Alex love the recent pic and oh! My what a difference to the pic where you are heavier! Be so very proud of yourself you are looking gorgeous! You had a loss and that's all that matters!

Alex love the recent pic and oh! My what a difference to the pic where you are heavier! Be so very proud of yourself you are looking gorgeous! You had a loss and that's all that matters!

Thanks Kira :) I feel more comfortable with my image with each passing day!

I will get a big loss next week. Like last week I lost 6.2lbs because the week before retained tons of water. Pretty much the same for today, still 0.6 isn't too bad anyway!

Wow just wanted to stop by to say the weightloss pictures you have put up are fantastic. You must be so proud of yourself! Keep up the hard work :) x

Wow just wanted to stop by to say the weightloss pictures you have put up are fantastic. You must be so proud of yourself! Keep up the hard work :) x

Thank you very much :)

Summer madness. Just constantly out and about right now. My diet has been a bit off-ish but not terrible. I am out for 5+ hours a day right now in the sun so that's great activity.

On Tuesday I went to a house party and drank nearly a whole bottle of Jack Daniel's Honey. But house parties are a rarity, plus I was offered a place to stay so I could drink for once! (usually the designated driver)

I look forward to the result this week. Poor diet and amazing exercise.

Pretty much haven't calorie counted at all this week. Which is actually kind of a good thing. I moderated and kept a logical choice of what I consumed and how much of it throughout the day.

This is the kind of eating style that I need to prepare for when I reach my goal, you can't calorie count forever.

So it'll be interested to see the weigh-in. Yesterday's good consisted of one big bbq meal and that's it...

2 Sausage Baps
A sausage
A chicken drumstick
A chicken thigh
Large bowl of cereal
Some coke
A beer

Most of this was consumed in a two hour period, yay for BBQs lol

Back