My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

I think I will try hard this week. I know I say this about every stone count, but to be in the 15's would be insane! 12lbs and I am there. Could do that by December if I put in moderate effort. Might need to hit the rowing machine more again. Now the nice weather is going I can't rely on outdoor activity anymore. I'm going to keep my diet very strict. If I do that and work out at least three times, I should be on to a decent loss. The non-smoking is going well so far. Haven't had a cigarette since 1 PM on Saturday. And that was half a cigarette. The e-cig is going well so far. I want to try and stick with the e-cig for a couple of weeks, then cut down on that until I no longer use it. So yeh, I may try workout everyday this week. Not smoke at all. And keep my diet clean. Should result in a positive outcome next Sunday :)

Keep at it you're doing great!! We'll done for quitting smoking too, hat takes some effort! Good luck!

Hope the smoking and working out is going well this week, will check in tomorrow to see how you are doing!

STS this week. But that's not too bad. There were two family birthdays this week. Had a mexican, an Indian and cake!

I had the Indian on Friday so I am certain there is water weight, I am going to drink a lot of water this week and get rid of it. I didn't drink no way near enough this week.

Today marks 52 weeks of weight loss, a whole year! One of the best years of my life. I hope you are all well.

Re: My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 50]

Woohoo, happy weight loss anniversary, Alex! You've done so well, you should be very proud of yourself. :) xx

Woohoo, happy weight loss anniversary, Alex! You've done so well, you should be very proud of yourself. :) xx

Thanks Tracy, I wish I marked it with a loss but oh well, I'll have to do that next week haha

HAPPY WEIGHTLOSS BIRTHDAY!!!! What a fantastic year for you, many congratulations. Let's hope this wretched storm has helped blow off a few more pounds to get your start into your second year just as amazing!

HAPPY WEIGHTLOSS BIRTHDAY!!!! What a fantastic year for you, many congratulations. Let's hope this wretched storm has helped blow off a few more pounds to get your start into your second year just as amazing!

It was a great year :) Thank you very much.

I hope to get a good loss this week to mark the second year!

I am feeling good about the progress this week. Drank plenty of water this week to try and rid any excess fluids! Been good all week, only exercised once BUT I've been fairly active.

Rocked out the Darth Vader costume at a Halloween party today, pics to follow tomorrow haha

I will compare my Halloween 2012 pics to the Halloween 2013 pics just to see the difference. As I did start my weight loss just before Halloween it's quite interesting!

Wow! 52 weeks! Can't wait to see the Halloween pics from last year to this year! I imagine it will be a pleasant shock seeing the comparisons!

Finally a big loss, 4lbs has been shed this week. I drank lots of water all week, obviously removed lots of water weight that I was worried about. Only exercised once this week too!

A very satisfying week, what a great start to the 2nd weight loss year!

Thanks Tracy! And well done I see you've lost quite a bit more! Congrats to you :)

REV23 said:
Thanks Tracy! And well done I see you've lost quite a bit more! Congrats to you :)

Thanks, Alex - I'll soon be at a loss of 9.5 stone, so I've decided to go for the full 10 stone loss then probably leave it at that as some (not all!) parts of me are getting kinda skinny now, lol. :) xx

Thanks, Alex - I'll soon be at a loss of 9.5 stone, so I've decided to go for the full 10 stone loss then probably leave it at that as some (not all!) parts of me are getting kinda skinny now, lol. :) xx

Amazing effort! You should reach your goal pretty soon! Best wishes :)

Bl****y! Brilliant loss Alex!

Tracy you look great I your profile pic!! So slim!

Thanks I am happy indeed!

Edit: Just realized this is post number 1,000!

Kira said:
Bl****y! Brilliant loss Alex!

Tracy you look great I your profile pic!! So slim!

Aww, thank you, hon! I think I'm just about making the switch in my head away from thinking of myself as huge, lol. :) xx

Aww, thank you, hon! I think I'm just about making the switch in my head away from thinking of myself as huge, lol. :) xx

Yup I'm having that issue.

I still feel 318lbs and it drives me nuts. I thought I would be ecstatic at this weight but overcoming the mental side of it is the biggest challenge, for me anyway.

REV23 said:
Yup I'm having that issue.

I still feel 318lbs and it drives me nuts. I thought I would be ecstatic at this weight but overcoming the mental side of it is the biggest challenge, for me anyway.

I do think it takes a while, Alex. I'm two years in, and as I said am just about making that adjustment. I saw my full reflection yesterday and it was like, whoah, I'm not fat any more, lol. You'll get there in good time, I know you will - I think that's another reason why it's better to lose steadily, because it gives you time to make that mental shift. :) xx

I do think it takes a while, Alex. I'm two years in, and as I said am just about making that adjustment. I saw my full reflection yesterday and it was like, whoah, I'm not fat any more, lol. You'll get there in good time, I know you will - I think that's another reason why it's better to lose steadily, because it gives you time to make that mental shift. :) xx

I wish I could just click my fingers and fix it but I hope time will sort it out.

Weight loss is such a mental battle! Oh well. Sometimes I feel great about myself and sometimes I don't like today, even though I just lost 4lbs. So weird.

Back