My 128 lb Drop Diary [WEEK 67]

Alex that won't affect your metabolism. See it as a fast day like in the 5:2 fast diet except you've done 6:1!

It's years and years of yo-yo dieting losing and gaining weight that can mess with ones metabolism so don't worry. Here's to a nice loss this week!

Indeed, that's the way I think of it! Been tempted to try the 5:2 fasting out properly, it looks like fun haha May do it for a couple of weeks soon just to experiment.

But overall, if there is a gain or an STS this week, let's just say I'd be very surprised!

Weigh-in will be tomorrow, I'm gunna keep my calories low today and drinking a decent amount of water. Then I think I should be sorted for a decent loss.

Who knows, may even get the century tomorrow! That would be awesome.

OOh! finger crossed for the century loss! The main thing is you are so very close to that anyway! Will be checking in to see how you go!!

Good luck tomorrow!

Cheers guys, would be happy with a loss but if I reached the century it would be a massive bonus. Would need to lose 2.6lbs which is quite a lot so I won't expect to hit it.

All your best wishes must have worked guys! I lost 2.8lbs!!!

So boom, I've hit the century. I remember when the century felt ages away, so it feels a little strange to hit it haha

Another milestone, so I must thank all of you again for being wonderful!

So boom, I've hit the century. I remember when the century felt ages away, so it feels a little strange to hit it haha

Woooo!!! Well done you!! :)

REV23 said:

Fantastic, brilliant, wonderful - and lots of other superlatives!! I'm so happy for you, Alex, well done. :D xx

:D:0clapper::party0011:Congratulations! That is a fantastic achievement! I am so very very happy for you Alex!

You know have only 28lbs to goal which seems like so little compared to what you've lost!! Wow! Be very very proud. Gosh you friends and family especially your mum must be thrilled!

Thanks everyone! Love you all! :p

Yeah my family (especially my mum) have been supportive throughout. My best friends who I have grown close too in the last few months also have been. Support is such a huge factor, for me anyway! And you're all apart of that too, joining this site was a great decision.

28lbs left, yes. Obviously weight loss is a HELL of a lot slower now that I am reaching a normal weight. Which is fine - just the way it is. And to be honest, I am quite content with my current size. I still want to lose weight, I still feel too puffy. But it's nice to be at peace somewhat with my size for the first time... ever really.

Anyway, I had a doner kebab with my friends last night to celebrate. Oh my, it was good. Aim for this week: Just don't make a gain, would be horrible to lose that century straight away!

I have football in a few hours for some exercise, and then maybe have a small treat meal later. Then I will go straight back into the strict zone again to keep pushing for the goal.

It felt amazing just putting the "Century" badge on, I must say. I have been anticipating that feeling for a while haha

Yay, lovely Century badge! I'll bet your Mum is so proud of you, I certainly would be (I'm definitely old enough to be your Mum, in fact she's proably younger than me, lol). :) xx

Tracy I think you and I are both Alex's virtual mum's given we are both old enough and so very proud of his achievements in his virtual world!

Enjoy your celebratory treats Alex. I know you've mastered weightloss and maintenance will be easy for you. You know what you can have and how much and when you need to reign it in. Simple really but so complex for many of us. X

Kira said:
Tracy I think you and I are both Alex's virtual mum's given we are both old enough and so very proud of his achievements in his virtual world!

Enjoy your celebratory treats Alex. I know you've mastered weightloss and maintenance will be easy for you. You know what you can have and how much and when you need to reign it in. Simple really but so complex for many of us. X

Lol, that's a nice way of thinking of it Kira - virtual Mums! So much easier than in the real world (here speaks the mother of a teenage girl!). ;) xx

Yes you two can be my virtual mothers, sounds great haha

Had a McDonalds after football today, now back to the regime again. Will make sure I don't slip up and gain, that cannot happen this week!

Amazing work Alex! Great job. 100lbs down! Oh my goodness :wow::banana dancer::party0023:

Amazing work Alex! Great job. 100lbs down! Oh my goodness :wow::banana dancer::party0023:

Hehe loving those smilies! Thank you very much :)

Hey Alex!

A big congratulations on reaching the 100lb lost mark!! WOW! That is really, really impressive! :) You must feel so damn awesome! :hug99:

Hey Alex!

A big congratulations on reaching the 100lb lost mark!! WOW! That is really, really impressive! :) You must feel so damn awesome! :hug99:

Thanks Dina! :D Yeah it feels great, I remember hitting the half-century, and the century felt a long way away. So it's a nice feeling indeed!

Back