My 1st ever CD Diary and goals.......This should be interesting!

Ok soooo, I suppose i should start with alittle about me.......

Ive always been 'big boned' 'chunky' 'plump' or any other word people call you to avoid the F word (f.a.t). At my biggest 21 stone, but cant seem to lose any more than 2 stone going it alone. My dream weight would be around 12 stone as im quite tall.

At my 1st CD weigh in last week i was 18s 13lb. And im 20 years old.
Last week I lost 10 pounds on CD (Now im 18.3) and am quickly approaching my 2nd weigh in.

This week hasnt gone well and im struggling to get back on the skinny wagon, So i thought id write this list of 10 wishes to keep me on track....

1. Get more than my big toe into clothes my friends have.

2. Eat dinner in public without people staring.

3. Go to the gym and not be mortified on a tredmill next to the girl (usually in a bra and not much else) running at the speed of light without anything jiggling (those cows grrrrrrr).

4. Sweat less - (It's not an attractive look)

5. Fit my trotters into shoes from any shop - Not just 'wide fitting' shoes designed for my gran.

6. Stop going to the back of the rack to check for my size - which they wont have.

7. Fit on a plane and be able to put table down.

8. Not have deadly silence when a fat joke is told infront of me!

9. Stop wearing black in an attempt to disguish the flab. Im pretty sure it can be seen regardless.

10. Stop being the fat girl in the room - dying of embarressment when the skinny ones are talking about how 'fat' they are.

Ok folks thats my wish list and this is my diary, id love to hear what you think

:eek:Butterfly:eek: xXx

when do you find yourself wanted to eat ? I tend to find its my evenings . Do you find there is a time you do it ?
Hope you stay postive , and big well done on your weight loss so far !

Good morning and wow - another diary to catch up on ..

One thing Butterfy, your wish list does sound a bit on the negative side - you seem to put yourself down on every point ... please don't !!
I'm sure that you think people only see your size, but I'm sure that is not the case...

Anyway rant over - get your stats added to your side bar, that acts as motivation for you.. and get yourself on here whenever you feel a little low or in need of support.

I have done CD several times but never lasted for more than 4 days... this time I am now on Day 10 and it has been a breeze.... but that doesn't mean to say that all days will be as easy.. hence I am a regular on here !!

Have a great day and looking forward to reading your posts !!

Tracy
x

when do you find yourself wanted to eat ? I tend to find its my evenings . Do you find there is a time you do it ?
Hope you stay postive , and big well done on your weight loss so far !
Hey, thanks for reply to my post, my first time on this site so im still learning how to reply etc so bare with me....

Oh im exactly the same, A night eater. .Its smooth sailing in the day time then i get past 8 oclock and im in the fridge hunting out whatever food is left haha.

Have you been doing Cambridge for long? how are you finding it?

Hey thanks for reply. I know i am terrible, i shall have to set a PMA as my new years resolution, a bit late i know haha, but better late than never.

Thats a good idea im going to do that now a bit of inspiration keep me on track.

Congrats on day 10!!!!!! ive heard alot of people saying the first few days is the hardest so hopefully we will be sailing along nicely now :) keep it up tracy :)

hi there your most welcome good luck with your journey :D

butterfly

Been doing CD on and off , but when I stick with it it works , when I blip it takes a long time .
Yes about 8ish for me too , think the only thing is to go upstairs and shut your bedroom door . only way to get 100% ....
Sometimes I find CD easy other days I find it trying ... but its night times .... once you get over say a good week of not cheating your used to it .... but if we cheat it will go on longer for us .
Yes I understand about you getting used to this site ... I remember my first few days ... I was lost lol

What helps me is cooking for my partner. He is more than willing to cook for himself but I find if i can smell the food I feel better. Just beware, if you think you might nibble, dont do it! Also I think porridge is a God send A little bit to chew on and hot like a real meal.

Just something that helps me along :)

Also dont be so hard on yourself, eveyone here knows what its like to be a bigger person, and how hard day to day things can be, just do this for yourself not anyone else :)

Butterfly, well done on taking this big step, I'm sure you won't regret it! I'm 23 and around the same weight as you, so I understand how it feels and reading your reasons, I found myself thinking that I could well have written a lot of them! Especially number 10, both of my housemates are fashion students, size 8-10 and they both sit there and talk about the calories and carbs in things and how incredibly fat they are, and then there's me, twice there size and all I can think off is f*** off are you fat!! You seem to be really positive about it all, so I have no doubts that you'll do really well :)

Butterfly, well done on taking this big step, I'm sure you won't regret it! I'm 23 and around the same weight as you, so I understand how it feels and reading your reasons, I found myself thinking that I could well have written a lot of them! Especially number 10, both of my housemates are fashion students, size 8-10 and they both sit there and talk about the calories and carbs in things and how incredibly fat they are, and then there's me, twice there size and all I can think off is f*** off are you fat!! You seem to be really positive about it all, so I have no doubts that you'll do really well :)
Hi Caroline g,
Thanks for the message.

Hahaha yer it's terrible once u get skinny girls talking about calories lol, usually while there eating a fried breakfast (Yet never put on a pound).

Your ticker looks like your doing really well tho so congrats!
Keep up the good work :D

Morning Hunni

How are you this morning ?
Keep yourself busy this weekend and it should fly past in no time

T
x
Hi sorry i didnt reply earlier, im good thanks. How are you?

Yer its been a super busy week so kept me occupied thankfully, dont think ive ever been grateful to be busy until now haha.

How is your week going?

Butterfly xXx

Hi there,
Just a word of encouragement.... I started CD last March and during the year I lost more than 4 stone on it.... started with Weightwatchers and then Atkins but weightloss was not quick enough so started CD, all in all I lost nearly 5 stone. Over christmas I put some back on, I knew I would but thought I would be able to lose it easily.... its not been that easy, so back on CD for a couple of weeks.... Just to let you know stick with it, it does work and it is absolutely wonderful to fit into smaller clothes, I went from a size 20 to a size 8-10.... I still find it difficult picking up the smaller sizes in shops and I did lose weight from my feet 2, my feet have gone down a whole size..... just wanted to encourage you....

Hi Caroline g,
Thanks for the message.

Hahaha yer it's terrible once u get skinny girls talking about calories lol, usually while there eating a fried breakfast (Yet never put on a pound).

Your ticker looks like your doing really well tho so congrats!
Keep up the good work :D

Yup, they talk about it but then eat chinese, pizza and all this rubbish all the time and stay like sticks! Bah humbug to them I say!

Did I read somewhere you're from Birmingham? Or have I just made that up!?

Week two!

Hi all!

Had my second weigh in and lost 5lb and another 5 inches (15lb in total). Im really happy with that, takes me into the 17 stones for the first time in years. Woop woop :D

One thing i have to mention before i forget is that i have had a minor revelation this week which is .......PORRIDGE!!!!!
I Love it.Who ever the person is who thought it up, I would like to meet and give a great big kiss to!
It is so good to have something that feels like im eating!

Ok thats my update and porridge lovin rant over for another day.
Hope you are all well and your having a good CD week.

Butterfly XxX​

Heyyyyy butterfly, how many have u lost since u started last year September? And did u exercise at all, or only on CD??

Back