MY 1ST WEIGH IN!

Alli

Hey guys!

I just had my 1st weigh in and I am SO happy! I have lost 5.1kgs, (11.24 pounds) :D :D :D :D :D :D

One of my colleagues this morning even said my face looks thinner! YES!!

I found it so hard at times but just reading about what everyone else had to say and getting support and advice off everyone on this site has made it easier!

I just hope that I have the strength to carry on!!

Thanks everyone!

x Alli x

R U kidding me?????? Of course you will have the strenght to carry on: just think of all the pounds you are not carrying anymore!!!
Well done!!!!!

That's fantastic! Congratulations and keep going!

wow..that's great! can I ask ..how many litres a day do you drink?

Well done x

Hey thats excellent stuff! Keep going! You can do it and don't doubt having the strenght, you have got through thr hardest part now! It gets better from here on in! x

Well done on a fantastic first weigh-in. Keep up the good work & watch yourself getting smaller & smaller :)

WOW! guys! So many replies and words of encouragement!!

Thank you! I will carry on!

btw, when can i start to go to the gym? Nothing intense, just a bit on the x-trainer, slowly... Just want to move a bit you know?

x Alli x

wow..that's great! can I ask ..how many litres a day do you drink?

I started on 3 litres a day, forcing it down me, but as the days went on, i guess around day 4 I naturally started drinking more, and now i drink a min of 4litres, maybe a bit more?

x Alli x

Thanks Skinny Cow!

How you doing? The diet going well?

x Alli x

Congrats' Alli over 11lbs. is a fab weight loss for the first week.!!!

Love Mini xxx

btw, when can i start to go to the gym? Nothing intense, just a bit on the x-trainer, slowly... Just want to move a bit you know?

x Alli x

I think they recommend 3 weeks, I am on day 1 of week 3 though and have just got back from an intense exercise class. It was bloody hard, but I feel fantastic!!

Well done on your first week loss, that's brilliant. Keep going!

Well done on your loss, as for the gym week 3 is probably ok, take it steady at first, for me it was the day after excecise when I felt a bit rough at first but it got better.

Back