My 2 new discoveries ... I just have to share!

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
Well, I had a HUGE shopping spree at the weekend and actually indulged myself with all the things I had been planning to buy.

My first discovery was the body shop's make-up! I bought foundation, loose powder and bronzer to replace my tired old bits. The girl in the shop was very helpful and has matched my colours spot on. The foundation is really light and gives really good coverage and leaves a silky soft feel. The powder is amazing .... and the bronzer is wow!! I have a very pale complexion and was sooo pleased to have found products that don't make me orange (powder), don't leave a crusty (foundation) residue and don't leave 80's stylee streaks on my cheeks (bronzer)!!

My second discovery is clinique 3 step. I have really sensitive skin and normally react with skin care products. A few weeks back I got the trial size samples of Type 1 skin from clinique and gave them a try .... well my skin is now clear, pores tighter/smaller and my skin is well moisturised and really really baby soft!! I highly recommend it - get the trial size and give it a go .... you will be amazed!! I love it so much I went and bought the big size of everything. Lush!!

Way to go girl..... glad you feel gorgeous. It's in every one of us and losing weight makes us deserve to be treated!
Thanks for sharing your skin rejuvenation story, might have to go and get some myself!

Mikki xx

I've used the clinque stuff years and love it the moisturiser is so light. I have sensitive skin too and was amazed that I didn't get a reaction.

Back