My 30 day challenge

jools1986

Silver Member
I have set myself a mini challenge, feel free to join.
Today I bought Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred which claims to help you lose up to 20lbs in 30 days. So we have 32 days until xmas so tomorrow I will be starting the "shred"

As of today my stats are 13st 12lbs.

here is my countdown..

0/30 days
0/20lbs

Heres hoping I can do it, even 14lbs would be amazing. I would like to be a comfortable size 14 for xmas so that is my aim. Wish me luck!

I'll do it with you, I wont lose 20lbs though I doubt... so I might set myself an inches to lose target... 15inches? Does that sound doable? From waist, chest, hips, arms and thighs?

My start weight is 12 stone 9lbs

what is it? never heard of it - will have to google. Loving your new pic skinny minny x

Its a workout DVD, made by Jillian Micheals, she was on Americas biggest loser or something like that, there are 3 levels on the DVD, each level lasts 20mins, your meant to do each level for 10 days and then move on to the next one.

Its pretty fast moving, on the first level shes says "if you need a rest, give yourself 5seconds max..." lol 5 seconds!!! But its meant to get good results quickly.

I wont move up a level in 10 days if Im not ready though, will see how Im coping with the current level at the end of the 10 days, if I can I'll move up if not I'll stay at the current one until Im ready.

right o
I'm off to buy some new scales batteries and get my tape measure out and lets get this show on the road!

I shall create a 30 day shred challenge thread so we can all start together :)

Back