ProPoints My 3rd Week :D

Hi Vicky . I dont want you to feel like I am gettin on your case but I am just trying to help . Theres an old saying " If you do what you always did you will get what you always got" . Really it means if you are not prepared to change yur habits then nothing is going to change for you.. You have to start thinking about ways around these problems . Could you start leaving some stuff at BF house that you could grab for a quick lunch that wont go off. i.e Melba toasts (Ptk six crackers)
Baby bel light cheese
Small tins of beans
or stop at a deli on the way to work and buy a healthy sandwich that you order yourself.
or stop at a shop and buy some yogurts and fruit

Its just a matter of sitting down and planning it out. Sorry for the lecture !!:D

Hi Mich

i know what you mean, i did start taking my lunch things to my bfs but then i got lazy and stopped. Going back to it again now though.. and trying to break my habits too. I do well at times but then sometimes i just fail...i pick myself up though :D

Thanks alot for the advice, really appreciate it!

x

anyone know how many points in fried egg on toast? just one egg normal sliced bread? not sure about the spread (its from a cafe).

Decided i'm going to have a "smaller" work breakfast :D

x

Hmmmm..... a medium egg is 2pp, large is 3pp. In a cafe they would probably use large. Bread.... depends what kind. White, medium is 2pp, thick would be 3pp.
Spread is 2pp a teaspoon for full fat. Oil is 1pp per teaspoon.

I would probably go for 9 or 10pp depending on how thick the bread is.

It's too confusing lol

Right, so 2 toast ill point at 6pp?
spread i'll say 2pp
egg, 3pp
and 1pp for oil it

Shall i just say 12pp? best to overpoint than to under?

Probably, yes. Could you opt for one slice of toast instead, and then maybe some fruit?

True.

It's been ordered now so i have to stick with the 2 toast haha..i don't mind though least its less points than what i was having before lol.

Cheese and crackers for lunch.. then got about 15 points for dinner.

Thanks Anj x

Well done Vicky , thats great organising. tip as well if you are tempted with BF's left overs ,squirt them with Washing up liquid !!!!! then you wont eat them :eek: or just feed dog or bin as you said.. I find a big bowl of apple,melon, mandarins , strawberries with a WW dessert recipe yogurt great to fill me up if I am waiting for hubby to eat and only 1PP :D

I agree! Good to get organised :) and enjoy ur food!

Could the bf not eat his McD's at McD's then threw leftovers?

Xx

Well i've lost 1lb this week :D was so sure i was going to sts lol... still a loss is a loss...getting there slowly but surely!

xx

Well done, all adds up xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It does Sandy...I'm happy if its a lb or if i stay the same as long as i don't gain!

x

A gain really knocks your motivation doesn't it! X

Well done Vix xx

congrats on the loss xxx

Thanks everyone :D

Monday 18th July...

Well Mondays food

Breakfast

30g cookie crisp with semi skimmed milk - 5pp
Coffee - 1pp

Total - 6pp

Lunch

WW casserole - 5pp
WW strawberry cornetto - 4pp
Pink n white - 1pp
WW crisps - 2pp

Total - 12pp

Dinner

WW spag bol - 8pp
WW hot chocolate - 1pp
WW cookies - 2pp

Total 11pp

DPP 29/30
WPP 0/49

It went ok :)

Looking good. What's the ww spaghetti bolognaise like? X

It's actually quite nice Sandy...I like all the WW meals :)

x

I'm slowly slipping....need to bring myself back to it again :(

Back