MY 6 week challenge

well work is incredibly boring, i'll probably get shouted at for being on here but hey it's a saturday lol only 3 1/2hrs to go.

Shoes are unbelievable comfortable and theyve actually got a 3 1/2 inch heel on them too!!! I'm just having lunch some spaghetti hoops a yoghurt and some fruit.

Think i've changed my mind on tonight's outfit, thinking of opting for black jeans and a pretty black top instead but we'll see what everything looks like when I get home. Roll on hometime!!!!!

hey hunny!!!
how was your weekend!!? what outfit did u choose? any piccies mrs no avtar?

heheh

not a happy bunny today apparently havent lost any weight now for 2 weeks so very unimpressed!!!

Had a fab night on Sat though, drank copious amounts of alcohol and got very very drunk..even fell on my bum at one point haha.

Realised today it's only 13 weeks til christmas woohoo i wonder how much thinnner i'll be by then...lots more i hope!!!

Havent got any pics yet Kae, i'll wait and see what damage there is on facebook lol!!

decided to opt for calf length pants and a black halterneck. Was that drunk i could have been wearing a sheet and i wouldnt have cared!!!

awww neer mind! i find if i have a boozy night i sts!

What day do u get weighed? I get weighed friday befor the weekend cos i always weigh more on mon/tues so work really hard to get the scales back down for friday!

I think it was billygroat who said when u have alcohol and salty things like crisps and take aways ( not sayin u have but i know i do when ive necked a couple of vodkas heheh) you retain the water!

xxxxxxxxxxx

ooooooooooooh face book... come on give the details!! you can never have tooo many face book friends hehe

Well i've had a good healthy eating day today, not much fruit and veg though unfortunately coz work was literally too hectic to eat but ive had plenty of fluid and i'm peeing like a trooper had wholemeal toast for breakfast then a very boring picalilli and ham sandwich and then for tea sliced chicken with sweet potatoes and sprouts followed by a WW chocolate pot dessert. Really should have eaten more but it's been really really ridiculously busy and now i'm in my pjs and too tired to get anything and well it's too late to be eating now

I'm off work now til Saturday so that's a big plus....I GET A LIE IN and means i might actually get to the pool this week :) come on PMA stick with me

PMA????

good to hear you sounding so positive hunny!

go you will the days off!! woooooooooooop im working 12 - 530 tomorra so havin a lie in too!! OH is takin girls to nursery !

luv katiexxx

Im soo jelous! i want a lie in tooo!! anyone wana trade places??
ive got a 9 oclock start tomorow and then 8 oclock on friday and saturday! and if im lucky.. and my lil one decided to sleep in i can sleep till ........... 8am!! on sunday!! i cant remember what waking up at noon is like anymore... its been soooooooo long!

Afternoon everyone :)

Well didn't get my lie in thanks to my evil rabbit, i've got 2 house rabbits and 1 of them decided he was going to make sure he got in the bedroom, was scarbbling away at the door til i let him in then started chomping on the walls he's so naughty then he just looks up at you with these big eyes and lies down for a cuddle grrr so i got up did housework and then went for an hrs swim and did 50 lengths so i'm happy with that. Then i went food shopping and just sat down for lunch.

Bought a b good to yourself thai chicken sandwich and omg it was absolutely disgusting, no wonder it was only 2gms of fat pmsl had tha along with a yoghurt and a banana and a glass of fruit juice. Going to chill this afternoon and tie up some loose phonecalls then tonight i'm babysitting for some friends so should be a nice day.

Hope everyone else is having fun

ps PMA= positive mental attitude

Hey hey lovely lady!!!

go you on the 50 laps we'll have u swimming the channel in no time ha!!

Naughty wrabbits!(<---- johnathon ross impression) I had my lie in was devine! i got the girls up and saw them off to nursery with daddy and got back in bed till 11 and legged it to work for 12!!! was amazing hehe

I was laid in bed last nite thinking PMA i am a freakin idiot hahaha POsitve mental attitude heheh silly me!!!

pmsl at the chicken sarnie!!

what you like Katie lol!!

Well todays a bit of a slow day, i'm aching like goodness knows what after my swim yesterday, could hardly even bend to put my jeans on..oops lol so i'm having a nice relaxing day with my mum and just been making some more phonecalls sorting other loose ends out had weetabix minis with 1% fat milk for brekkie then for lunch i had a WW mediterranian pasta with a yoghurt and banana, i'm stuffed

Off to bingo tonight to fingers crossed I win
Have a great day everyone xx

what you like Katie lol!!

Well todays a bit of a slow day, i'm aching like goodness knows what after my swim yesterday, could hardly even bend to put my jeans on..oops lol so i'm having a nice relaxing day with my mum and just been making some more phonecalls sorting other loose ends out had weetabix minis with 1% fat milk for brekkie then for lunch i had a WW mediterranian pasta with a yoghurt and banana, i'm stuffed

Off to bingo tonight to fingers crossed I win
Have a great day everyone xx

ooooh bingo my fav past time!!

good luck hun!!

luv katiexx

Afternoon or should i say morning for me i'm one lazy kipper, only woke up at 12.45pm that's just crazy!!!! All i can say is i must have needed it.

Well won £20 at bingo last night yay me so we're going out for tea tonight and i'm having salad i even dreamt i had a salad last night, that's pretty sad isnt it.

Well was up too late for breakfast so ive just had lunch a ham sandwich on wholemeal with picalilli instead of marg, a yoghurt and a banana and a glass of apple juice :)

Have a great day everyone, ooo i wont be back now until Tues coz im back at work on my 12hrs for next 3 days xx

boooooooooooooo 12 hour shifts!!

ooooooooooh i dream of waking up at 12.45pm heheh

have a fab weekend...sowwwy u r working

its tuesday and no sign mrs!!! ehehe

hope work wasnt tooo much of a drag babes

how u been doing?
xxxxxxxxxx

hey hunny!

how u doing?

luv katie
xx

Back