Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

my arms ache

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by beinggood, 10 May 2010 Social URL.

1. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Today my arms ache ... I was supposed to go shopping but I cant seem to find the inclination to move and do it.

I did do some heavy work yesterday and had to run round (our large) garden about 60 times trying to catch one of the bloomin rabbits :8855: .... I never expected me to ache so much.

Despite being overweight I am a fit and active person so heavy work doesn't phase on me usually .... hhhmmpphh

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Oh dear, next time you feel like a darm good workout at least you'll know to just let the rabbits out :bliss:lol x

4. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I did go shopping in the end, the first time grocery shopping since I started SS. It was okay, I didnt buy any 'goodies' and got through the day so far without nibbling anything I bought.

I bought two tops, they both look good but they are both showing my curves ..... so I have them to look forward to in a couple of weeks when some of my lbs are gone :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.