My Atkins Diary.... here we go!

:) getting green with envy reading this Miss Kizzie!! Keep up the great work xx

Back from the beach.. freckles have popped out!..

Showered. and heading back to the gym!!.. going to kick my own arse now.. see how much I can do without my trainer there for 'inspiration/ogling' ;)

Morning Kizzie:)

Imagining the beach :D

It has been a great week off.. Really kicked my arse last night and got into trouble with my trainer today for doing too much... because now I"m sick.. sore throat.. fever.. gggrr.. BED BOUND.. and I want sugar!.. or something comforting. No one here to bring me anything :(((

Total duvet day for me.. hot baths and dozing... feel like crap.. I don't think my fees cover 'home' visits with my PT!.. ha... although one of his deep tissue massages would be welcome right now... he goes right into my shoulders and up my neck to my head... bliss!!...

Going back to bed... hungry for naughty things today.... :(

Just posted on the main blog....gggrrrr.. getting REALLY frustrated not losing.. so I'm doing something REALLY WRONG!!... up and down with the same 4 pounds since I lost my 12 pounds on induction for 2 weeks.. I'm going back to induction... and cutting out cream. cheese etc... just need to know what CLEAN AND GREEN is.. and where I can find recipes for it.. ideas for meals..

thanks guys

Hi Kizzie

"Clean and green" is just a way of saying strict induction - no extras, no frankenfoods like Atkins bars and shakes, no sugar free stuff, no Mims or oopsies - just stick exactly to the diet as laid out in the book (or Jim's sticky, "So you're thinking of doing Atkins").

Good luck!

Morning Kizzie, yes what Susie says love

Hi Kizzie, good luck with clean and green. When i do it seriously it works really well!
;)

OK. cheers guys... I"m still going to cut out cream and cheese too.. I think they stall me. I'm not sure how I"ll get on without my diet drinks (crystal light and diet green tea)... plain water makes me gag.. even with a splash of lemon or lime....eurgh.... Giving it a shot .. Clean and green from now on.

*really? no Atkins shakes? I rely on those in the morning.. will have tothink of something else to grab.

Morning Kizzie, the original Atkins version had virtually nothing but meat, eggs, fish and greens love, that's the one I did/do and it has always worked fine for me

Back