My Atkins Journey and diary

Evening all.
Picked up shannons cake tonight, its lovely, also got her a mini one for tonight which i did not touch and to be honest didnt really want at all.
Ended up making myself a cheese and mushroom omlette with 4 skinny sausages, it filled a gap.
Been awful up here today, the rain has not stopped at all, very depressing.
Watching the rugby now, on my own as OH is hormonal tonight so keeping well away or I might start something I will regret.
Well going to go and have a gander at some other threads.
x

Wow - didn't know men GOT hormonal lovey! ;)

Good luck watching the rugby, and good one for not succumbing to the cake - we have a birthday party tomorrow! :D

Well was doing great all day, has scrambled egg and bacon for breakfast, the chicken thighs for lunch. Out for dinner... No starter, well a little but of salad, then opted for a carb free plate with steak and spitroast chicken which was lovely, however i decided to have dessert of ice cream with cream and some choccie bits then had one of the cupcakes from the Cake. Funny i dont feel guilty and i wasnt overly stuffed. Sorry Jim, wont happen again.
So now i am in bed and OH is still hormonal(has a headache).
Off to birmingham tommoz pm which i am looking forward.
Must get some sleep now.
Catch up soon.

Morning jules:D

Glad you enjoyed without guilt - now straight back on the wagon lol

Enjoy birmingham :)

Morning,
Thx Katie.Have started the day with my usual fry up on a sunday,bacon ,eggs, sausage and mushroom, washed down with 2 cups of coffee.That will be me till tonight at jimmy spices, which I am a bit nervous about, but Im sure all will be fine.
Better go and get ready.

Morning Julz, last time I went to Jimmy Spice's I nearly burst :(

Well its monday evening and just about to head out for night 2 of eating out. Went to jimmy spices and went for beef and chicken and salad and bits and bobs dont remember really. Breakfast was bacon and sausage and a really greasy cuassant(cant spell) and 2 coffees. Lunch a chicken salad box from subway and 3 bottles of water but not nearly enough as only went to the loo at 5.45pm so not good. So heading out in 5 mins and i am starving now.
Will return tomorrow night with an update.

Morning Jules, you had a croissant???

errr surely a croissant is completely wrong and carbys Julz?

Hi. I have a celeriac in the fridge but dont know what to do with it. How is everyone making the chips?
Just getting back into atkins again after a few days off. Lots of fluid to loose as never really drank at all. Having bratwurst tonight and cheesy leeks.
Starving now. Must cook.

Dietkitty said:
Peel and cut into chip shapes, partly boil then roast in the oven in hot oil - just like roast spuds :)

Thx dk.
Hopefully will turn out ok. Will let you know.

Just had 2 bratwurst with creamy leek and mushroom and celeriac chips. Thourghly enjoyed it and very stuffed.

mmm. did you have a croissant the other day?

Jim said:
Morning Jules, you had a croissant???

Yip thats what i had. You know i wrote 3 times and got fed up but you knew what it was. Didnt really enjoy it to be honest.

Morning Julz, ah well put it behind you love, clean and green the whole way is how to do it love.

Thx Jim,
Well just eaten now, just too busy this morning to eat.
Had my two chicken thighs chopped up with mayo with 2 slices of smoked cheese, garlic sausage slice, and chirizo slice all on top of a toasted mim.
Not decided on tea yet but will probably be cheese omlette.
So tired, must be the lack of protein. Lol

Hi Julz, I snacked a lot on induction initially.

Well didnt bother with the omlette.
Had some cubed celeriac with spices.
I sliced some courgette taglatellie style, some button mushrooms and some onions all fried with quorn pieces.I did cook some greens and added them at the end. I must say it was really loovley and will have again, oh and hubby put a burger on my plate as well(a real one, none of that processed rubbish)Could do with something sweet now.

Still havent lost anything, but still sticking at it.

Morning All and Happy Valentines Day.

Dont know where to start this diary without sounding like a right moaning cow.
To be honest I just dont think its working for me.I know I fell of the wagon last week due to being away for 4 days, but even before that I still was getting anywhere.
My weight was up 6lbs on last week which is so depressing when I think I have been following it pretty well.
Putting my menu up here helps keep me right on what I am eating.
Its all really getting me down now and I really dont want to eat rubbish.Apart from last week I havent had bread, potatoes or pasta since starting this.

If anyone can give me some guidance it would be greatly appreciated. I seem to have done nothing but moan on here since starting and im getting fed up with myself.

So as I type I have a small plate on my knee with a toasted MIM(done like a roll)with 2 slices of chirizo fried, 2xkrakow garlic ham fried,2 slices of smoked german cheese and a dessert spoon of mayo.Now going by the carbs I havent really taken in any according to the packets.The mayo I will class as 1g just to be sure.

Lunch today is hard coz I havent roasted my chicken thighs to take out for lunch, so will take out my last babybel to have.
Dinner is pork chops, well thats what has been taken out, with a creamy mustard and mushroom sauce and broccoli and greens.
Doubled by water yesterday to 4 ltrs but doubt I will manage that today, dont pass enough toilets on route to customers. lol

Well better go and scrub my teeth, garlic in the morning really is not a good idea!!
Hope you can help me out and get me feeling positive about carrying this on, dont want to go back to shakes as its so boring, even if it does work and I could have been a stone or more lighter by now...:(

Have a good all.
j
x

Back