My babies :)

I like that one but my cats catch spiders. My one female jumped on my bed last week with a flirty 'prrrrrrr' and dropped a HUGE black spider on my pillow! :eek: I think it was too big for her to eat so gave it to me as a pressie!
Oh flipping heck I think I would have died of fright there and then if that had been me :D

My cat once brought a mouse to me - trouble is the thing was in the trap out of the garage, we'd already caught it and he decided to bring it to me as a prezzie! It was a bit dark so I couldn't see what it was - I had been going to go and pick it up without putting the light on as in the dim light it looked like a packet lying on the floor, but something made me put the light on then I saw what it was - a mouse in a trap with the cat sitting proudly beside it - I never screamed louder nor ran down the stairs quicker :D

My dad had to deal with it and the cat was a bit huffed that I'd not accepted his "gift" :p

PS. Catcrazy and Welshcake, you're both braver than me, I couldn't hold one of those things. The thought of it sends shivers up me. Yuck. How people keep those things as pets I'll never know :(

I never screamed louder nor ran down the stairs quicker :D

My dad had to deal with it and the cat was a bit huffed that I'd not accepted his "gift" :p

so your cat was helping you work out lol. I try not to make too much fuss (good or bad) when one of mine bring me a present but I freaked out when my one eyed cat bought me a robin, still alive that i then had to chase round the house for 10 minutes trying to stop the other cats getting it. I did manage to set it free missing only a few feathers.

Mothers old cat Bramble wasn't much of a hunter, he used to bring back bird skeletons and leave them as a gift beside his food bowl.

We've had a couple of mice who've been silly enough to come into our cat run, they didn't get to leave again lol

My current boys are all indoors so they don't get to hunt anything except the occasional fly or centipede (ugh) But we did live in a ratty old apt. years ago though with my old cat and he would catch mice that lived in our oven.. Nothing is as gross as waking up in the morning and squishing a dead mouse in bare feet. Couldn't get mad at him though, he was so proud, given his age.. he lived till he was 17 and i'm pretty sure it was the hunting that kept him active and happy :)

My current boys are all indoors so they don't get to hunt anything except the occasional fly or centipede (ugh) But we did live in a ratty old apt. years ago though with my old cat and he would catch mice that lived in our oven.. Nothing is as gross as waking up in the morning and squishing a dead mouse in bare feet. Couldn't get mad at him though, he was so proud, given his age.. he lived till he was 17 and i'm pretty sure it was the hunting that kept him active and happy :)

I'm yet to do that but my mum has done it twice...once in the dark on a concrete floor...she skated on dead mouse! and another time she was hurrying to go somewhere and jammed her boot on and sunk her toes into squishy mouse body :eek:

I'm yet to do that but my mum has done it twice...once in the dark on a concrete floor...she skated on dead mouse! and another time she was hurrying to go somewhere and jammed her boot on and sunk her toes into squishy mouse body :eek:

you just made me shudder !! lol

All of your babies are beautiful.

I would love a bengal cat, but im sure that it would get stolen around this area :(

I love Maine Coons too!

thanks for sharing, Sah xx

Thanks Symphony. I think a Bengal would get taken around here too. Our boys are indoor cats, they have an enclosed cat run to play in but really don't seem to miss the outdoors. They have been bred as house cats so don't miss what they've never had (for generations) They do like some fresh cat grass tho, it's really easy to grow.

its just a shame i have so many 'outdoor' cats. I would feel so mean making one stay in and letting the others out.

Im so fortunate where we are living, we rent a house and have a huge garden, and luckily the landlady is fine with us having the cats. its so hard to find somewhere these days that will allow you to have cats. would hate to think what would happen if we had to move.

xxx

Hi PinkMartha, I think Bud was about £300 to £350. Worth every penny. I'm still in touch with his breeder, they are in South Wales.

Stellasmammy said:
Hi PinkMartha, I think Bud was about £300 to £350. Worth every penny. I'm still in touch with his breeder, they are in South Wales.

I would love one but I'd have to wait till iv got my own place as my dad wouldn't have anymore cats after jasper! We did have a little babycat(that's what we called him but real name was sparkle) he was a chinchilla but had to b put down with cat cancer at a very young age, he had such a lovely personality, was so dippy x

i loved babycat. i used to lol everytime he looked at me with those big eyes. Just wanted to cuddle him xxx :( poor B.C xx

Back