My Bad week WI result

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
And I still managed to loose 2 pounds, and its TOTM!!

VERY VERY Pleased with that!!

Treated myself to a large bottle of expensive fizzy water instead of my tesco value stuff!! :) So easily pleased!

Wow! Fab! And jsut think - only another fortnight, and you'll prob be in the 15's!

Well done hon.

Well done!!
It's amazing isn't it!

I had a wobble on tuesday but weighed in today for a 3lb loss! I was gob smacked! lol

Hold my hand as we have a good week and find out how much we can lose! ;) I'm on AAM and trying to do it perfectly! ((hugs))

Hi Ajax

I knew it would all work out for you. Thanks for keeping us posted. Well done for just getting back to it. CONGRATS!

Dizzy x

Just wanted to say well done, it's a boost after a hard time

Mel :)

Well done Angela

I know you were disappointed the other day.

Keep going hun you're doing really well and the 15's are not that far away for you now.

Excellent news, that must have given you a real boost. I think it just goes to show that what we now consider to be a binge is really no more than a bit of food and should be put into context really!

Excellent news, that must have given you a real boost. I think it just goes to show that what we now consider to be a binge is really no more than a bit of food and should be put into context really!

Well said Flopster!

Hi Vicky,

Well done you and congrats' on your 2lb. loss.

Love Mini xxx

Well done, Hope you are loving your water!!!

WELL DONE! You are really rocking, so you slipped a little and still had a loss, you must be chuffed to bits! Love

Thanks everyone, yes that slip up is behind me now, and I am so relieved to have still lost, but still what went thru my mind was just how much could I have lost! We will see this week!

Back